JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess they were keeping evidence under wrap till finding and charging JM. Sure would be nice to find him linked to other cases such as the Lynchburg missing woman, Cassandra Morton.

Omg shocked. It's true. My friend is close w the sheriff they are going to tell the public tn on a press conference.

WE were all waiting for this news to happen. One thing I am sure of now is that Hannah is no longer living.

JM really is a monster. I'm impressed by some of you who called this link to MH right after HG disappeared.
I'm feeling angry at a lot of things right now including the fact that liberal Christian universities AKA Liberty University, that are known to cover up crimes and rapes, could have handled the sexual assault case appropriately and this maybe wouldn't have happened....

Omg shocked. It's true. My friend is close w the sheriff they are going to tell the public tn on a press conference.

Not shocked at all. . .sadly. With every tidbit we learned, I kept thinking what are the odds. He would have had to have been the unluckiest sob alive if he was truly innocent. I'm really curious about AM now. Not that I believe anything RAT says, but it sure looks like JM,s car in the parking lot of the gas station. Again, what are the odds? I think JM was involved with her murder as well. . .both JM and RAT.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

JM really is a monster. I'm impressed by some of you who called this link to MH right after HG disappeared.
I'm feeling angry at a lot of things right now including the fact that liberal Christian universities AKA Liberty University, that are known to cover up crimes and rapes, could have handled the sexual assault case appropriately and this maybe wouldn't have happened....

Liberty is an ultra-conservative Christian university in Virginia founded by Reverend Jerry Falwell. There is nothing liberal about it.

This latest news is going to put a big dent in that "gentle giant" image his family and friends have been trying to portray.

WOW!! I knew it all along. Now does that sketch match his photo guys? This is sad because now there is no telling where Hannah is. I hope that these families can get some closure now at least! :(

WOW!! I knew it all along. Now does that sketch match his photo guys? This is sad because now there is no telling where Hannah is. I hope that these families can get some closure now at least! :(
I agree for Morgan's family, but this has had to be the worst possible news for Hannah's family[emoji17]

Not sure if this has been posted-

http://www.nbc29.com/story/23261573/albemarle-police-investigate-attempted-abduction

Albemarle Police Investigate Attempted Abduction

Posted: Aug 26, 2013 10:27 PM EDT
Updated: Sep 09, 2013 11:01 PM EDT
UPDATE: What 911 dispatchers initially confirmed was an attempted abduction Monday night in Albemarle County is now being investigated as a suspicious circumstance.

Albemarle investigator Paul Quillon confirms that the Albemarle County Police Department is investigating an attempted abduction of a minor around 6 p.m. on the 2600 block of Browns Gap Turnpike.

Albemarle County police are looking for a man with long dreadlocks, driving a white, late model four-door sedan – possibly a Subaru.
<sniped>

I always thought photo did -- especially the nose. The nostrils are quite pronounced. I also thought all along he was responsible for MH and probably others. It just makes sense -- what are odds there are >1 guy preying on drunk college girls in that small town.

Wow, just wow. CNN just said the DNA from the rape victim had matched the DNA on MH. I'm betting his DNA matches. If so, they're getting ready to solve a whole bunch of cases. Great police work. I'm thrilled. And I know I'm jumping the gun....but just wow.

Bumping-->

"I couldn't imagine".. <BBM>

http://findmorgan.com/family-blog/gil-harringtons-thoughts-from-september-18-2012/

Gil Harrington&#8217;s Thoughts from September 18, 2012

Autopsy Report
Which seat do you choose? Among all the comfortable chairs in this house, which one is the right one to support me as I open and read the Medical Examiner&#8217;s autopsy report for our slain daughter, Morgan Dana Harrington?
It is a thick envelope. The kids always said a fat envelop was a good sign; typically meaning something positive, like an acceptance to college. Thick or pancake flat envelope makes no difference in this missive; it is all bad news. It is stupid of me to be so avoidant of this written document. I have seen the damage, felt the bones, smelled the rot. Still to experience the objectivity and scientific analysis inherent in the autopsy report is going to be so disturbing. She wasn&#8217;t a 20 year old white female, 5feet7 inches&#8230;&#8230; She was Morgan, our baby girl with shiny hair, flashing eyes and such sweet silky soft skin. How could he have ended all that? I will never understand the evil, the cruelty of this killer

As time passes, Morgan, I feel mounting urgency about other young women that may fall in this predator&#8217;s path. I feel his blood lust growing and am frantic in my determination to Help Save the Next Girl.
<sniped - Read More>

Hindsight-->
The tragic irony is that JM would have likely been classified as a Tier 3 RSO if prosecuted and convicted for the 2002 rape accusation, imo...

RE: 07/08/2010 - Sketch of rape suspect tied to MH's abduction/murder; http://www.readthehook.com/67132/morgans-killer-fairfax-case-connection-offers-hope-fresh-fear

It would astonish me that there have been no tips to LE as to JM's resemblance to the sketch over the past 5 years since MH's abduction/murder, especially since JM was driving a taxi cab during the time that MH was abducted/murdered. Imo, investigators may have dropped the proverbial ball In the Morgan Harrington murder due to a less than competent investigation in the name of politically correctness.

If JM is eventually tied to MH and other abduction/murder victims, this will have very tragic implications; Hannah Graham's abduction and likely murder may have been prevented... jmo

Wow, just wow. CNN just said the DNA from the rape victim had matched the DNA on MH. I'm betting his DNA matches. If so, they're getting ready to solve a whole bunch of cases. Great police work. I'm thrilled. And I know I'm jumping the gun....but just wow.

If DNA from other murders/rapes matches his it seems they would have already been in the news about more than one hit in the data base not just link between fairfax rape and MH?

I totally agree with you... As far as I can think of there are only 3 or 4 scenarios for the shirt placement:

1.) Placed there by the killer to throw police off in the search for MH.
2.) Placed there by the killer to taunt police/community.
3.) Placed there by someone how knows the killer but was too afraid to come forward to speak with LE for some reason.
4.) Found by someone who knew it was significant and wanted LE to have it but didn't want/was afraid to have LE look into them.

I love a good brainstorm and think it can be really productive so if y'all can think of more reasons for the Pantera shirt placement please add to the list!

Maybe the killer was carrying the shirt around in his gymbag or car as a trophy, like some people carry around a picture of their kids. At some point it's possible that his gymbag was stolen or car was gone through, and the contents scattered nearby. It's not like he's gonna call that into the police!

And he was worried about his clothes and accommodations. P O S

To be fair, that bed was firm.

Typical Serial Killer. The descriptions of him putting grown men in chokeholds and lifting women all the time... the guy is freak serial killer, and he's been doing this for some time.

Above is solely my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member