JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not seeing the 2003 charge anywhere?

Sorry for the late response. Been busy all day. Just K posted the link below mine. It is found in the Virginia Circuit Court Case Information.

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

Where it says "Begin" scroll down to Newport News Circuit Court, check Criminal, type in Matthew, Jesse and click Search by Name and the 2003 charges will come up (should be the first two cases).

ETA: Great job with the timeline. You have put a lot of work into it. Thanks.

within hours of the actual date. 1:20 am 9/13/2014 - HG
very close to the 9/12 date of his removal
And had probably been in the bar drinking all night and stewing. I will not be at all surprised if HG bears resemblance to the original victim either.

Sorry for the late response. Been busy all day. Just K posted the link below mine. It is found in the Virginia Circuit Court Case Information.

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

Where it says "Begin" scroll down to Newport News Circuit Court, check Criminal, type in Matthew, Jesse and click Search by Name and the 2003 charges will come up (should be the first two cases).

ETA: Great job with the timeline. You have put a lot of work into it. Thanks.

Great catch Deba! I couldn't figure out where this was coming from either until you just posted this! Have you run a search in the Circuit Court Case info for every county? I ask because I had done this for General District Court but not for Circuit Court and I was under the impression that all traffic violations would show up in General District but apparently I was wrong!... wondering if there are other violations out there that we might now have nailed down yet...

(Newbie here.)
I notice the CNU assault occurred on 9/7/2003, the exact same day as disappearance in Newport News of Sophie May Rivera.

Great catch Deba! I couldn't figure out where this was coming from either until you just posted this! Have you run a search in the Circuit Court Case info for every county? I ask because I had done this for General District Court but not for Circuit Court and I was under the impression that all traffic violations would show up in General District but apparently I was wrong!... wondering if there are other violations out there that we might now have nailed down yet...

I have done a few but not all. I would not be surprised if there were more violations, perhaps in other states (might account for that four year educational/work history gap of JM). I have found information in the courts system re: JM's family but only in Virginia so far.

Is there a place to discuss how/if RAT & JLM knew each other? Not sure of the rules since it crosses multiple forums/threads. I didn't believe this theory was plausible until tonight. Now I am more open minded.

Sept 7, 2003 was either the wee hours of the morning or the day/evening after the September 6th (last game) he played in. So, that answers the question as to whether he played in the September 13th game. His last day at CNU was September 12th.

Hannah disappeared on Sept. 13. Anniversary anger?

I was following up on missing Collins County woman, Sereda Jacquline McGlothin as she is of interest in relation to JLM. She’s listed on several sites (including our list here for JLM) as missing since 21 Sept 2007 (DOB 26 October 1970).

I came across this news article with a Grand Jury court list for May 2013.

Sereda J. McGlothlin was indicted for one count each of bad check and obtaining a drug by false pretenses.
http://www.thecarrollnews.com/view/...ax-man-indicted-on-first-degree-murder-charge

I have to ask the big question – is she back home in 2013 taking drugs and writing bad checks, or is she still missing? Am not being flippant. This is a serious question – we need to know. Where to now? Which court list would I need to search? Assistance required please.

Is there a place to discuss how/if RAT & JLM knew each other? Not sure of the rules since it crosses multiple forums/threads. I didn't believe this theory was plausible until tonight. Now I am more open minded.

This is the question that keeps me up at night. In my gut, I think there has to be a connection. And if there is. . .what a can of worms that will be.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

@tyuirhjk: @tyuirhjk Sep 7, 2003, Sophie Rivera (31) of Newport News disappeared from the 800 block of 31st St, seven miles from CNU. #HannahGraham

I know I am coming in late, but do we know the dates of his license for the taxi service and the general areas that it ran? I would think we could probably find a few possible victims with that. I also think that due to his size that he may have began at an earlier age....like possibly in high school. Due to the proximity of Virginia Beach(and although I believe there is a different serial killer in that location), possibly the dates aligning with Spring Breaks and other holidays while he was in school could lead to other possible victims. JMO. Is there an actual stickie of a timeline or is it in just separate posts? TIA

I know I am coming in late, but do we know the dates of his license for the taxi service and the general areas that it ran? I would think we could probably find a few possible victims with that. I also think that due to his size that he may have began at an earlier age....like possibly in high school. Due to the proximity of Virginia Beach(and although I believe there is a different serial killer in that location), possibly the dates aligning with Spring Breaks and other holidays while he was in school could lead to other possible victims. JMO. Is there an actual stickie of a timeline or is it in just separate posts? TIA

Timeline sticky with cab license dates:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...NES-**NO-DISCUSSION**&p=11040289#post11040289

Not sure if this has been posted yet....

Jesse Matthew accused of 2003 campus sexual assault

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. — Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr., the man charged with abducting University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, was accused of an on-campus sexual assault at Christopher Newport University on Sept. 7, 2003, the school confirmed Wednesday.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...of-on-campus-sexual-assault-in-2003/16556485/

Just received a text update that CNU had confirmed the assault, so I had to come check in. I'd link, but I think Richmond Times and other sources have it covered.

This guy, this guy . . . Words fail.

This is the question that keeps me up at night. In my gut, I think there has to be a connection. And if there is. . .what a can of worms that will be.

I think that's exactly what the authorities think, and that's exactly why a vehicle becomes an awning - to buy them time to follow up on that.

Is it possible Heidi Childs was sexually assaulted, but they never let it out? It would still be a leap but maybe not as much of one. How would they get DNA from a random shooter? shell casings maybe?

Some facts about the Childs/Metzler murders that took place on August 26th, 2009. Their bodies were found the next morning.

- Were killed between 8:25 and 10:00 p.m. at the parking lot (along Craig Creek Road) of Caldwell Fields in the Jefferson National Forest in Montgomery Co., Virginia.

- Both had just begun their sophomore years at Virginia Tech.

- Were killed with a .30-.30 hunting rifle.

- Metzler's body was found inside the car

- Childs body was outside the car. Details on if Heidi Childs was sexually assaulted were not disclosed to the public.

- The police have DNA in the form of fingerprints.

- Childs' purse was taken, along with a silver Motorola Razr phone, a silver Sony Cybershot camera, a Virginia Tech ID card and lanyard, and a credit card.

- Police did not disclose whether Heidi was sexually assaulted or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie