JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing comes up for him or the other predator, in Virginia, for 2006. It is very odd as every other year from 2002-2013 he had traffic offenses.

Maybe he was not in virginia--Maryland or pa maybe? Or Texas?

Wow these dates. If it isn't him then this would have to be the biggest coincidence I've ever seen.

I am new to this case (and sleuthing in general!) and trying to catch up with everything. Can someone please direct me to the WS thread on cassandra morgan? The date of her disapearence combined with the location she was found... its so close to home for JM how could it not be him!!??

Wow these dates. If it isn't him then this would have to be the biggest coincidence I've ever seen.

I am new to this case (and sleuthing in general!) and trying to catch up with everything. Can someone please direct me to the WS thread on cassandra morgan? The date of her disapearence combined with the location she was found... its so close to home for JM how could it not be him!!??

Welcome!!!

:fireworks:

For Cassandra Morton, see this thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Sunday-Nov-29-2009&highlight=cassandra+morton

I'm just curious if there is a precedence for a serial criminal to target victims on given days as some here are suggesting. It seems that these types of crimes would depend more on his "luck" finding an opportunity to snatch a victim. Granted, I don't live in a college town, but I know I would be hard pressed to find someone in the vulnerable situation as Hannah or Morgan on any given night, much less on a specific calendar day.

I know that there has been debates here as to his IQ, which, mixed with this "numerology" of sorts, begs the question: Would a purposeful pattern of abductions on specific dates indicate a higher IQ, or a lower one?

Maybe he was not in virginia--Maryland or pa maybe? Or Texas?

What if JM got spooked after the 2005 rape and fled the state?

I am beginning to see how "reactive" this man is. If I can ever find the time I'm going to try to incorporate all the traffic citations we know about into the timeline. I think I see a pattern, as in, when things are not going well in his life in other ways, next thing you know, some woman gets assaulted/raped/abducted etc.

Think about how strong his reaction was to being tailed by VSP last week.

Also, don't think anyone has asked this, but what about the THREE other (attempted?) sexual assaults in C'ville over the same weekend that Hannah disappeared?

Found Deceased VA - Cassandra Ann Morton, 23, Lynchburg, 10 Nov 2009
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...chburg-10-Nov-2009&highlight=cassandra+morgan

What if JM got spooked after the 2005 rape and fled the state?

I am beginning to see how "reactive" this man is. If I can ever find the time I'm going to try to incorporate all the traffic citations we know about into the timeline. I think I see a pattern, as in, when things are not going well in his life in other ways, next thing you know, some woman gets assaulted/raped/abducted etc.

Think about how strong his reaction was to being tailed by VSP last week.

Also, don't think anyone has asked this, but what about the THREE other (attempted?) sexual assaults in C'ville over the same weekend that Hannah disappeared?

I really, really think those other assaults not only that weekend but in other possible cases as well. Try, try, again! (Edit - I was flippantly trying to say if he didn't succeed with one he'd try another time. Tired.)

I'm just curious if there is a precedence for a serial criminal to target victims on given days as some here are suggesting. It seems that these types of crimes would depend more on his "luck" finding an opportunity to snatch a victim. Granted, I don't live in a college town, but I know I would be hard pressed to find someone in the vulnerable situation as Hannah or Morgan on any given night, much less on a specific calendar day.

I know that there has been debates here as to his IQ, which, mixed with this "numerology" of sorts, begs the question: Would a purposeful pattern of abductions on specific dates indicate a higher IQ, or a lower one?

I don't know, but I just watched the two "raw footage" videos of his intake and rights reading and wow. I was shocked at his state. It was just like there was nobody home.

Oh My!

Now we have evidence that JM was investigated for a sexual assault on the Christopher Newport University campus (where he also played football)...

the assault occurred on September 7, 2003....

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/l...cle_ca9280a1-46ca-5fb2-be5c-0bc05716dc0c.html

Omg this is so sad. Who knows how many there have been in all?? I can't believe, if he was involved in other murders, that he could get away with it for so long. Did he just get caught with Hannah because of all the publicity of the case?

And shame on the schools for not pursuing him to a greater extent. I am not sure what they did or did not do, but I'm assuming they just managed to get him to leave but did not file any official police reports or encourage any prosecution of him. We have heard over and over again of universities basically throwing a rug over sexual assault/rape claims. It's time that we as the public demand more from these universities. Who knows how many girls could have been saved if at least some action was taken on this pathetic loser from the very first claim at any university or even going back to high school. Certainly someone, some girl, must have complained about his behavior to someone -a teacher, principal, or other adult- in high school,too. I am sure,of it. He can't have just suddenly started it at college. People, ADULTS, just let it go because he was a "star" football player.

Just makes me so sick.

Very scary.

The CNU alleged rape the the disappearance of Sophie May Rivera happened on the exact same day - September 7 2003.

Ted Bundy used to go on same-day sprees.

"Our investigators will certainly follow up and look at the facts surrounding the Hannah Graham case to see if there is a connection" to the murders of Heidi Childs and David Metzler, who were shot near a camp ground in August 2009, said Sheriff's Capt. Brian Wright. "However, at this time we have nothing to lead us to believe that there is a connection."

Benjamin said Sept. 19 searches of Matthew's car and home would have been opportunities to obtain DNA evidence - perhaps from saliva on a toothbrush or dirty cup - as a preliminary step that could establish probable cause to obtain a search warrant for a more definitive cheek swab.

"If you're going to rely on a DNA match (at trial), police are going to obtain what they call a direct reference sample," Benjamin said. "Anything else is helpful, but not as probative."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/1...nsic-work-continues-107690.html#ixzz3Ex8aQD3C
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

As I understand it, certain kinds of predators like to defile women after they have killed them. Not going to go into details here, but you can google it to learn more.

are you saying you are certain thats what happened in that case or are you putting it out as a possibility? Either is fine just not sure which it is.

Now I'm just a noob so could be waaaay off base here. But I dont think the date pattern is so much to do with his intelligence/thought process as his emotions. I think throughout the rest of the year he does very well at appearing like a normal guy who has put his troubles behind him (well, that much is obvious since its taken so long to catch him - but also the fact that nobody from his past has a bad/negetive story to tell and all say he was a nice guy!!).

But in the days surrounding this anniversary every year, he stews. He sits and wallows in pity and blames his victim and justifies his own sickness. He knows his twisted actions cost him his one shot at life but he can't accept it, so instead he directs blame and anger to the victim that spoke out. And horrificly he acts out on all these feelings by targeting other young women who remind him of the first.

I also think his actions are planned rather then opportunistic. I dont think he stalks or chooses his victims out beforehand but I do think he sets out on each of these nights intending to do the things hes accused of to the first girl that gives him the opportunity (and fits the profile). I think hes smart enough to know where and how to find women that he can convince to take off somewhere with him... such as outside a big concert or an area known to frequent young partygoers from the nearby collage.

I think his luck ran out this time because he had become cocky and felt untouchable because of the length of time he'd so far gotten away with his crimes for.

***MOO of course.***

What I wouldn't give for there to be some simple nationwide criminal records search. I am thinking maybe during those "quiet" years he was actually in Texas or something, but other than going to each county's criminal records database and hoping he was charged with whatever (like a traffic vio) I have no idea how to go about determining his residency.

I don't know, but I just watched the two "raw footage" videos of his intake and rights reading and wow. I was shocked at his state. It was just like there was nobody home.

Thanks for mentioning this video, I hadnt seen it so just popped over to youtube to look (it will come up if you search his name).

WTF is with his demeanor!? That has thrown me right off! I had him picked as a sociopath because of how well he's been able to hide his sadistic ways all these years... but surely that level of manipulation takes some intelligence to carry out. That arraignment makes him seem like someone who is intellectually impared?? He takes these huge pauses and you can see him trying to process the very simple yes or no questions the judge is asking. Was that acting?? [emoji45]

Yep. So the "anniversary" of his removal from the football team was exactly 11 years before Hannah went missing.

kicked off 9/12/2003
Hannah abducted 9/13/2014

Disgusting isn't it?!? Morgan, Hannah, and Fairfax victim (assuming that's all!) could have been saved from Jesse! It really bothers me .. Gentle giant my @$$!! Monster .. Evil .. Wicked! My heart hurts .. :(

Some people have said that murderers in Virginia must be pleased that JM is being suspected of every cold case. For me it is prudent that LE in Virginia do investigate the possibility of JM being involved in these cases. I'm not saying he's guilty of them all, not by a long shot. But what if they do find another link between JM and a cold case? It really has to be checked out. We know that there is DNA evidence that links JM to Morgan Harrington and the 2005 rape. We know there was an allegation made against him in 2002. We know he was the last person Hannah Graham was seen with. We know police have a probable cause to charge him with her abduction. Imagine for one second that you are the parents, the brothers or the sister of the victims in those unsolved cases. Wouldn't you want it checked out? Even if it turns out not to be him? Because there is a small possibility he could be the perp. It's not a witch-hunt. It's common sense detective work and it would be downright irresponsible if it wasn't checked out.

Amen!! Every possible link should be checked out .. The families of the missing/ murdered deserve to have every possible scenario checked out! I know that I would want that ..

I'm a bit surprised that the photo, with the reflection of the red shirt, is described as an awning. That doesn't make any sense.

If it were a vehicle, I'd say it has grooves on top ... Can't think of wording (sorry!). But Jesse's car clearly does NOT! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx