JLM: What Do We Know About Him? - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To be honest, the first time I saw the video it was WG who freaked me out! I thought LJ was just a friend! JMO

Just wanted to share this over here too.....someone had brought it up n another board.....old lynchburg raid driveway....notice dirt color View attachment 62339

JLM car when taken.....

View attachment 62340

I just returned from a motorcycle ride past the house/property where the remains were found. The first section of driveway is hard surface which ends in the yard about 75 feet from the house itself. LJ's car was not confiscated until six days after Hannah's disappearance and who knows how many driving miles over who knows how many different surfaces...

Now that we know who he might be (and probably is) it is easy to see evil. That wide eyed innocent stare looked mild mannered and innocuous to me at first! JMO

To be honest, the first time I saw the video it was WG who freaked me out! I thought LJ was just a friend! JMO

:gthanks: for joining us, Yevhen!

:wagon: to Websleuths. :wave:

I just had a thought. A couple of days ago there were posts and links about a sighting of a suspect in the HM case based on the sketch from the 2005 Fairfax rape case. The sighting took place in Lexington, I think, and a statement of warning was given to university students there on September 15th or 16th, before JLM had been identified in Hannah's case, since she wasn't even reported missing until September 15th. Shortly after Hannah's disappearance, JLM went to the DMV for a new DL with a new photo. There has been discussion as to why he would have done that. Just thinking, might it have been to change his looks and file photo from the way he looked in the sketch from the 2005 Fairfax rape? It was said that the recent sighting in Lexington was based on that sketch.

I just had a thought. A couple of days ago there were posts and links about a sighting of a suspect in the HM case based on the sketch from the 2005 Fairfax rape case. The sighting took place in Lexington, I think, and a statement of warning was given to university students there on September 15th or 16th, before JLM had been identified in Hannah's case, since she wasn't even reported missing until September 15th. Shortly after Hannah's disappearance, JLM went to the DMV for a new DL with a new photo. There has been discussion as to why he would have done that. Just thinking, might it have been to change his looks and file photo from the way he looked in the sketch from the 2005 Fairfax rape? It was said that the recent sighting in Lexington was based on that sketch.

I've read reports that he began growing his hair out after friends/associates told him that he resembled the sketch from Northern VA...

I've read reports that he began growing his hair out after friends/associates told him that he resembled the sketch from Northern VA...

Yes, that is what has been said. But the point I'm trying to make here is due to the recent sighting based on the short hair sketch. If LE was looking through file photos from the DMV they might not notice a resemblance to the sketch if he was wearing dreads in a new/recent file photo. Or, if he was to have been stopped for some traffic violation, the police officer would be looking at a photo with dreads which didn't resemble the sketch recently brought up again due to the alleged sighting. I hope I have explained this well enough to make my self understood. IOW, LE, in Jesse's mind at the least, might not put two and two together.

My liscence is a diff state, not VA so I do not know if the rules are vastly different...but do we know JLM's DOB? I am the same age as him, same graduation year from high school...etc...and I know I had to get my liscence renewed by my birthday (32) this year...every five years where I live....so maybe it was because he thought he'd be on the road for a while, and needed to renew it before it expired.

I agree the timing is weird though. I'm not sure i really follow your train of thought from not wanting to look like the sketch ID....unless to your point....and mine....the five year liscence renewal thing....and you only have to get a new pic every 10 years....five years ago or ten years ago...he could have looked more like the sketch...or the pic could be even older then that...maybe he wanted a liscence photo with his long dreads...

I don't know entirely what to make of the hairstyle timing issue thought. In the fall of 2009, I personally remember him having shorter dreads...and there is a pic posted from April 2010 when he has short dreads too.

Yes, that is what has been said. But the point I'm trying to make here is due to the recent sighting based on the short hair sketch. If LE was looking through file photos from the DMV they might not notice a resemblance to the sketch if he was wearing dreads in a new/recent file photo. Or, if he was to have been stopped for some traffic violation, the police officer would be looking at a photo with dreads which didn't resemble the sketch recently brought up again due to the alleged sighting. I hope I have explained this well enough to make my self understood. IOW, LE, in Jesse's mind at the least, might not put two and two together.

Also do we know the date he went to the DMV?

Because even if that was his intention...its seems dumb on his part...by the time he hit the road...cops would have been circulating his ACTUAL and current dreaded photo to cops across the country...not a sketch.

Also do we know the date he went to the DMV?

Because even if that was his intention...its seems dumb on his part...by the time he hit the road...cops would have been circulating his ACTUAL and current dreaded photo to cops across the country...not a sketch.

I don't recall the exact date except i think it was between Sept 16th and Sept 20th.

I just returned from a motorcycle ride past the house/property where the remains were found. The first section of driveway is hard surface which ends in the yard about 75 feet from the house itself. LJ's car was not confiscated until six days after Hannah's disappearance and who knows how many driving miles over who knows how many different surfaces...

Thank you for that first hand eyeballing. Greatly appreciated.

BBM. I'm not sure I think he looked for willing participants ever (I think any "willing" girlfriends met different urges than his violent/murderous ones; JMO) But maybe having a girlfriend/distraction from what appears to be his "bad" time (in the fall) helped him suppress violent urges? Or perhaps he just lacked opportunities?

I know I've seen lots of "timelines" throughout. Has there been one that just addresses years he was "accused" of something versus years he was not, and what might have filled in those holes? (i.e. did he have a girlfriend, or is there another potential victim from that timeframe?) Specifically:

Fall 2002: Rape accusation at LU.
Fall 2003: Rape accusation at CNU
Fall 2004: Did he have a girlfriend? Are there any missing C'ville people? Was he travelling, and are there any missing people from THOSE places?
Fall 2005: Violent rape/attempted murder (?)
Fall 2006: Did he have a girlfriend? Are there any missing C'ville people? Was he travelling, and are there any missing people from THOSE places?
Fall 2007: Did he have a girlfriend? Are there any missing C'ville people? Was he travelling, and are there any missing people from THOSE places?
Fall 2008: Did he have a girlfriend? Are there any missing C'ville people? Was he travelling, and are there any missing people from THOSE places?

Fall 2009: Violent rape/murder
Fall 2010: Did he have a girlfriend? Are there any missing C'ville people? Was he travelling, and are there any missing people from THOSE places?
Fall 2011: Girlfriend--did that keep him from acting again?
Fall 2012: Girlfriend
Fall 2013: Girlfriend
Fall 2014: Violent rape/murder

Above BBM^

I have been considering a theory on this missing time frame and other missing/murdered women in a case here at WS. Has anyone heard exactly where in NY JM spent time?
Thanks much!

Above BBM^

I have been considering a theory on this missing time frame and other missing/murdered women in a case here at WS. Has anyone heard exactly where in NY JM spent time?
Thanks much!

My gut feeling is that I'd be very surprised if he had a "hunting area" that far from C'ville...

My gut feeling is that I'd be very surprised if he had a "hunting area" that far from C'ville...

But we know he had a hunting area in Newport News, Lynchburg, and Fairfax. Why not farther?

I dunno but it is worth exploring! JMO. It is probably a 'far out' idea but then, the facts I know of both cases intrigue me to take a look see. Then a poster here who knows JM mentioned he spent alot of time in other places so there may be other cases of missing murderd women out there that he is connected. Other sleuths have suggested we look for similarities in other states JM visited. That's what I've been up to lately :)

But we know he had a hunting area in Newport News, Lynchburg, and Fairfax. Why not farther?

Because it's a whole lot farther for this person from rural Albemarle County to travel. He went to school in Lynchburg and Newport News, and his involvement in the Fairfax case is yet to be determined. However, if he was the perpetrator, it's still a straight shot up route 29. FWIW he got a pair of tickets (speeding & driving on a suspended license) on 12/26/2010 in Madison, VA which is on the way to Northern VA via Route 29...

Because it's a whole lot farther for this person from rural Albemarle County to travel. He went to school in Lynchburg and Newport News, and his involvement in the Fairfax case is yet to be determined. However, if he was the perpetrator, it's still a straight shot up route 29. FWIW he got a pair of tickets (speeding & driving on a suspended license) on 12/26/2010 in Madison, VA which is on the way to Northern VA via Route 29...

5/26/13 Warrant in Debt - University of Virginia
~~5/30/13 UVA Stolen Purse 3 AM "blk male 5'9"
~~ 6/5/13Wendoline Garcia - Manassas, VA - 16 - missing http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1218030/1
~~6/14/13 UVA Possible Abduction Attempt "possible blk male"
~~6/28/13 UVA Sexual Assault "blk male 5'8-5'10 140-150 lbs"
6/28/13 Garnishment - University of Virginia Medical Center

From here: by shutterbug22 Post #14
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-MAPS-amp-TIMELINES-**NO-DISCUSSION**

I would think if his possible benefactors as Paulap had mentioned weren't kicking in funds to him as much, it may have been a no-brainer to steal and purse snatch, he seems to have had the skill set for it.

Thanks for the date and info jrporter. This is exactly the type of info I am looking for! Taking notes! Thanks!

This makes sense to me, especially after reading an earlier post from a local saying that she was stopped and her ID checked shortly after the abduction. Apparently there were road blocks set up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back