JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and if you go way down in his fb, he was playing a poker game on there.

Oh man. I saw they linked to several news stories about this case. Suppose someone should message them? :(

Wow that is quite disturbing
I was looking at his fb friends to see if he friended any young women because I thought maybe he was looking online. And when I found this Step Up I almost didn't click. When I realized what it was I felt sick [emoji17]

More background on JM's educational history. PVCC says he was enrolled part-time in the fall 2007, spring and fall 2008, and fall 2011 semesters at the school. Still have an educational/work history gap of four years from October 2003 to September 2007.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...ime-Student-at-College-277793032.html?ref=032

On a Pipl search for JM I found a Rt 7, Charolettsville, VA address for him. I'm not from the area so I Googled Rt 7. It's in northern VA near Fairfax. It looks like it runs from the Arlington area up to Leesburg. That could put him in the Fairfax area in 2005.

Here's another comparison of JM to Lenny in "Of Mice and Men" made by one of the CNU football players. This guy from CNU said JM had the social skills of a little kid. Even back in 2003, was he doing the gentle giant act? How can he give this kind of impression to some and yet his actions toward women clearly show someone different? I for one am convinced it was an act. He acted this way mostly towards men, except maybe when he briefly showed his true nature to the lawyer he punched. With women, he was pushy, creepy, violent and murderous. IMO.

http://hamptonroads.com/2014/10/uva-suspect-linked-cnu-sexual-assault-case

He has a facebook friend who is a farm hand at a place called Mountfair Farm in Whitehall and there are pictures of the FB friend fishing. I hope that people like that, if they do know places that JM would fish or explore would call in some tips.

On a Pipl search for JM I found a Rt 7, Charolettsville, VA address for him. I'm not from the area so I Googled Rt 7. It's in northern VA near Fairfax. It looks like it runs from the Arlington area up to Leesburg. That could put him in the Fairfax area in 2005.
I believe it refers to a "rural route", before they started having street names in addresses for 911 purposes. And a lot of the rural surrounding area has a Cville address even if it outside the city.

I am using my cell and dont know how to link and stuff. I was in LJ Matthew Facebook page and going through his friend list for no good reason, anyway he had a group called "Step Up" in Charlottesville in his list. I clicked it and its a rape awareness site and its l about respecting Women and campus rapes etc. And he had this site in his friends list

I didn't know that's what it is. I believe his father was listed as being in this group as well. Maybe JM even discussed at least part of his problem with his Dad & dad suggested it. Or perhaps he put it there just to look like he supports self help groups - or to support his Dad, odd as that may be.

He has a facebook friend who is a farm hand at a place called Mountfair Farm in Whitehall and there are pictures of the FB friend fishing. I hope that people like that, if they do know places that JM would fish or explore would call in some tips.

Call in a tip! I think the press started looking at Martha Jefferson House becsuse they read about it on here.

I found a variety of groups that use the term Step Up. This one seems to be the main one and it's on many colleges campuses. In addition to sexual violence issues it deals with many others: substance abuse, leadership, depression, gambling, anger, academics, hazing and discrimination. The program as Five Decision Making Steps, one is assume responsibility. The motto is Be Kind, Step up. Motivating, inspiring, empowering, intentional kindness changes the world.
http://stepupprogram.org/about/partner-schools-and-organizations/

I haven't read this whole thread, so sorry if this has been discussed already. Any ideas on why they are searching in Nelson County? Does he have any ties there that you all have uncovered?

I think I saw something that indicated JM's mother lived there. Please fact-check, because I could be mistaken.

I was looking at his fb friends to see if he friended any young women because I thought maybe he was looking online. And when I found this Step Up I almost didn't click. When I realized what it was I felt sick [emoji17]

Good Catch!

He's a Predator. I'm sure his persona driving that cab was - I'll see you that you get home safe, you gotta be careful out here.

I'm sure he was picking up tips. One must remember, he planned on living like this the rest of his life. He didn't think he would be caught and Serial Killers don't stop Killing. He showed one face to the world, even while he was looking for his next victim.
MOO

With Step Up was he trying to fight some of his demons or was he looking for vulnerable girls there? Or both?

I didn't know that's what it is. I believe his father was listed as being in this group as well. Maybe JM even discussed at least part of his problem with his Dad & dad suggested it. Or perhaps he put it there just to look like he supports self help groups - or to support his Dad, odd as that may be.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/26862749.html?device=tablet

Not sure if this is ok, but above is a link to a 2008 article referencing Step Up and Sr. being a recipient through a "housing for the homeless" program. Includes quotes from Sr talking about an alcohol problem. Not trying to disparage the Dad, just filling in gaps of family situation. If it's inappropriate, Mods, please delete.

Interesting.

Remember how he blacked out his FB picture?

And isn't it interesting that he left his friends on there.

It is so interesting to me that he is a chameleon.

I have noticed that with other perps. Their photos change so they do not even look like the same person.

Maybe that is a sign to recognize a monster?

I agree. I've been reading in other threads about people questioning his intelligence and I don't think he's dumb- at all. I think he's very calculated and every thing he does is for a reason. I know when he blacked out his picture there was a lot of discussion about it but why would he NOT? He knew as soon as his name was released he would get a ton of digital traffic trying to find out more about him on his Facebook and the easiest way to disguise himself from that- was to get rid of his picture. I think he planned on running as soon as he was named as poi and he was trying to cover his tracks and be as below the radar as possible. It's scary to see the unsavory sides of people.

Making your FB profile black isn't a simple shutoff (at least I haven't found it). Usually you get that faceless head. There is no plain black choice, Did he take a photo of something dark and post it? Why didn't he lock down his privacy settings so nobody could see his Facebook friends? Does he want them to be interviewed about what a great guy he is? Delete the profile completely. He went to the trouble of changing his pic in the midst of the investigation. Where's the psych majors? Did a lawyer tell him to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett