Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one of her screw ups. She had previously said that the car was packed up in earlier testibaloney.

At least Casey Anthony was a decent liar. Jodi just isn't any good at it. I guess after years of getting away with it, she thought she was good, but she never faced a pit bull like Martinez.

JA was reading something last week that was upsetting her before she took the stand. She was reading and crying? at the same time so I wonder if that was the e-mails, or maybe Matt's depot
It was her (fake) suicide letters she sent to her Gma.

Speaking of the new crime scene photos, my guess would be that they weren't allowed into evidence. Which really bothers me with a non sequestered jury out there. I know they are suppose to avoid the case but with all the media coverage imagine how hard that has to be. I really think that in a high profile case like this the jury needs to be sequestered.

the tax payer bill for this case is already huge. maybe the judge will order jury sequestered during deliberations. hopefully they will come to a verdict quickly. :moo:

Will Arias be surprised to get the DP? I still think she thinks she has everyone fooled.

BBM:

:seeya: Great point ! And I agree !

She is going to have a rude awakening when they find her GUILTY of pre-meditated murder, which Mr. M has clearly proven ...

Yep ... it's going to be Surprise Surprise for Ms. Jodi ...

:great::great:

This is great news. It could be the smoking gun.

But one question, did the total gas purchase at that station equal 15 gallons of gas?

IIRC the first purchase was for approximately 9.58 or so. Second came out to 5.09. Purchased after 4am when the station is non operational for anything other than gas. Absolutely busted outright on that one and everyone in the courtroom knew it, including the **** on the stand.

the tax payer bill for this case is already huge. maybe the judge will order jury sequestered during deliberations. hopefully they will come to a verdict quickly. :moo:
If they weren't State photographs, then they have to be DA photos. Could they be photos from one of the two other camera's JA stated she had with her?

I'm confused!

Ha! how 'bout that 3rd gas can now, Jodi? Are you sure you returned it to Walmart and got a cash refund? She and her DT will come up with something, like she used empty milk cartons for gas.... you know, just in case she were to run out in the middle of no where. :juggle:

This is awesome news if we can see a link I don't use FB
Does anyone here acess
Pretty please:please::please::please::please::please::

Watching Nancy Grace right now.

During this last part on the show, Jodi stated that she grabbed "items" when she left. (Knife, gun, rope...)

She also included in this list of items... her luggage.

I thought she said her luggage was ALREADY loaded into her car?

It's hard to keep track of her lies. I think she may have said it was loaded before she killed him then after. I think the conclusion is we can't really rely on anything she's said about anything. I for one don't think she brought much luggage in ...pajamas, really? No.

I think she brought her murder backpack and that was about it.

I'm watching Nancy right now too and she's cracking me up..esp her faces she's making. lol

Watching Nancy Grace right now.

During this last part on the show, Jodi stated that she grabbed "items" when she left. (Knife, gun, rope...)

She also included in this list of items... her luggage.

I thought she said her luggage was ALREADY loaded into her car?

She conveniently forgot to load the murder bag into the car ...

And of course Gus is ONLY able to report this by what Arias told him ... guaranteed he has no photos of abuse or has never seen an altercation between them. Hmm ... has the defense asked him about this abuse ?

Oh yes Gus, ja was so abused, when she stayed with you, she went into your bathroom and took a picture of her ummm bottom for TA..Guess you didn't hear her testify to that....

Also GUS, ja testified she called you AFTER she received a call that TA's was deceased, guess you didn't hear that.. .

You GUS are a joke, stay off the airways...Thank you...

JA was reading something last week that was upsetting her before she took the stand. She was reading and crying? at the same time so I wonder if that was the e-mails, or maybe Matt's depot

IIRC, this was when ja was reading her suicide letters.

Problems with Juan's theory of the crime;

Jodi behaved like a female stranger rapist on June 4th. She had coerced Travis to wash off the DNA of their prior sexual encounters before killing him, just like some rapists have been reported doing with their victims (although with force). That was the primary motive for the shower ruse. Juan should have stressed this to the jury instead of presenting the motive as a way to lower his defenses. He also should have stressed that this murder was not a contract killing. Jodi was emotionally attached to the victim. It is not unlikely that at one point she had second thoughts and this would explain the sex that night. But something afterwards re triggered her (likely the fight thy had in his office downstairs). This counters Nurmi's contention that she would have killed him immediately if she had premeditated the murder. He's treating the state's case as an assassin for hire. But it was nothing like that.

I mention this because many Jodi supporters bring these issues up (the shower ruse and the sex) when arguing for self-defense. I fear that some jurors may be thinking like them and not looking at the bigger picture.

My thought! They aren't sequestered! If they accidentally see a magazine newspaper while at the grocery store, drug store or other errand stops. Not only that! What's to keep family and friends! That know they are. On the jury! What's to keep them from adding subtle hints and oh oh! Oops after they enlighten them on certain things! They may feel the juror needs to know in all fairness!
Sounds crazy hh

This is awesome news if we can see a link I don't use FB
Does anyone here acess
Pretty please:please::please::please::please::please::

You don't need a FB account to see the documents.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.444266242316190.1073741835.160510210691796&type=1

These are hard to read without increasing the size, due to the size of the upload in order to not blow the margins.
282hli8.png

2u6iqsj.png

2d8jng5.png

25ho1au.png

Attachments

• DefenseMotion1.jpg
    DefenseMotion1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DefenseMotion2.jpg
    DefenseMotion2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DefenseMotion3.jpg
    DefenseMotion3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DefenseMotion4.jpg
    DefenseMotion4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 12
IIRC the first purchase was for approximately 9.58 or so. Second came out to 5.09. Purchased after 4am when the station is non operational for anything other than gas. Absolutely busted outright on that one and everyone in the courtroom knew it, including the **** on the stand.

Now what was she using the third gas can for? An accelerant to melt her grandpa's gun?

And proving that in her "fog" she put the gas she brought in the cans into her car so she could get out of Arizona with no paper trail.

I cannot believe that this jury is not sequestered. How frickin' stoopid is that? Hello?

jmo

IIRC, this was when ja was reading her suicide letters.

In this mass of heartache, destruction and despair that SHE created, the only thing JA can shed REAL tears over is the contemplation of her own demise. I hope the jury sees things as clearly as we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member