Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TigerBalm you are an angel! Thank you thank you thank you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't we seen this video already or is there something I'm missing?

I believe that by the time Mr Martinez finishes with his cross of Samuels...that Samuals may be suffering from PTSD and TGA. Looking forward to it.

:rocker: . . . :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG ... this made me LOL ! Mr. Martinez is going to rip into all his psychobabble about JA !

:great:

I hope so too, she is imo evil to the core..

I couldn't agree more. Her snarky attitude toward Mr Martinez should show the Jury that she isn't intimidated by Men who yell at her, not that Travis did but she can certainly hold her own.

Some of the looks she has given Mr Martinez are scary.

Doing yoga head stands in the Interrigation room? Are you kidding me? She probably thought that she's so irresistable that LA would drop all charges just because of the outer beauty she thinks she has.

I hope and pray that Travis gets Justice. This was premeditated and she thought she was going to accomplish the perfect crime. Sorry Jodi but I don't think you will step foot out of the :jail: in your lifetime. I think she is a danger to society anyway.

Plus the story of buying a gun to go camping with a bunch of men. Was she going to shoot one if they made a pass? She is a <mod snip> to say the least. Thank goodness she doesn't have any children that's all I can say!!

Hi, I have never seen one ounce of "I'm sorry out of jodie. I too hope and pray the jury sees this. I've been too sick to keep track except for spot checking. Everywhere I peek it is the same thing. This DR. seems to be full of ch#t. a nice man but doesnt know her at all. I've only watched part of him. He lost me on "sex can cause a fog". First year of marriage I should have been in a coma. <mod snip> suppose shes proud. :floorlaugh::what::floorlaugh:. I'll hope to watch repeats over weekend.

PS pain is so bad Vicodin doesnt help!!:what: :seeya:

I had a memory of something else I wanted to share. At some point JM was saying "then you took one step" and he stepped HARD on the wood courtroom floor and that sound of his step resonated throughout the whole courtroom. It was awesome but because it wasn't mic'd it didn't show up on the feed. It was a POWERFUL moment. BOOM!

BBM: OMG ... she has really gone down hill !

I haven't watched her in years -- except -- I did watch her interview with the jury foreman from the Pinellas 12 ... And after that so-called interview with the foreman who could NOT show his FACE to the PUBLIC, I said never again !

:seeya: And thanks for this update !

I am adding her to my list along with JVM, and I certainly am not watching Baez on HLN Monday night. I can't imagine why anyone would care what he has to say regarding this case.

THINGS THAT DIDN'T OR DON'T EXIST by JODI ARIAS (IMO) -in no particular order

SKATEBOARDERS -story to explain license plates missing and upside down.
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
TA's GUN
"PEDO'' PIX -1/21/08
BRUISES
STEVE CARROLL
BOBBY'S GROCERIES
TA ABUSE - rough sex, fights
CAMPING TRIP PLANS, along with suicide to explain buying a gun.
MEMORY PROBLEMS -keeping her stories straight and having everyone else make them fit.
1/22/08 FIGHT -bodyslam, kick, broken finger,etc. Fight over TA wanting $ from JA -same day TA made a deposit for JA.
1/21/08 XMAS BOXES (angel) -story to walk in and see "pedo" pix.
1/21/08 BARRAGE of phone calls
1/21/08 SEX -anal of course
1/21/08 THROWING UP
FIGHT w/choking unconscious
SUICIDE ATTEMPTS -lies to explain "no jury will convict me", buying a gun, etc.
BREAKING UP w/BFs (minus DB -TA came along) -they left her or bf/gf relationship never exsisted
GUN HOLSTER
FOG -convenient not to explain stabbing of TA.
NINJAS
COURTING -excuse for stalking and confronting.
AGGRESSION by TA 6/4/08 -taken by suprise and only defensive.
JA - PTSD
SHAKING from TA-fight/yelling -BS from TA abuse.
JA -SHAME
MONEY PROBLEMS (small-time) -she has ways to find some -think of CA.
JA -LOGIC
"SPIDEY" and boys underwear -BS for "pedo".
ACCIDENTAL pen enters vag
ROPE -story to explain knife being nearby.
CHEATING BFs - was no bf/gf relationship.
SEX TAPE -6/4/08
TA INVITE -6/4/08 -no invite but did show up with check.
FINGER CUTS by glassware
JA -HIGH IQ
JA+TA as BF/GF -she was traveling companion, f-buddy, phone sexer and STALKER
DEAD PHONE -phone charger story to avoid records of being in AZ.
JA -LOW SELF-ESTEEM
CD FIGHT 6/4/08 -story for sexual abuse.
JA -PRO PHOTOGRAPHER
KNIFE IN DISHWASHER -story to explain where she last saw knife.
STRAIGHT RAZOR
TELLING MM 4/08 about "pedo"
WALMART REFUND for gas can -BS to discount 3rd can used.
FINGER SPLINT
SECRET TA GUN -story to explain why friends of TA said he never owned a gun.
ANY CLOSET SCENARIO -crime scene -to explain where gun came from.
JA LENDING MONEY to TA
TRADING PASSWORDS -to explain her and him hacking into accounts.
"PEDO" PAMPHLETS
3/08 FREEWAY BACKHAND FIGHT -more TA abuse.
THREESOME asked for by TA
GOT GAS in BUCKEYE, AZ
JA BAPTISM SEX NIGHT (anal)
VALENTINE'S DAY PACKAGE
BROKEN FINGER
SS CARD at TA's house -story for her stalking.
JA -REMORSE
COMPUTER VIRUS 6/4/08
FUNERAL AGREEMENTS (Antartica)
ANAL SEX -fitting stories to a fantasy while degrading TA (KY for grinding)
TA PHOTOSHOOT 6/4/08
TA and HER DELETING PHOTOS 6/4/08
TA GUILTING HER to do anything
TA's WRATH
TA 6/4/08 "I will *advertiser censored**ing kill you *****" - "5 year old could hold camera better"
5/28/08 REAL BURGLARY -taking gun.
WANTING TO VISIT ON ROAD TRIP -Darryl's sister (Pasadena) or John Dixon (SD)
TA GOT INTO HER GMAIL ACCOUNT
JA BRUNETTE in 3/08
SEX (anal/vanilla/oral) in 06
SEX (anal/vanilla) in 07
PORCH JAZZ - chocolate -to degrade TA.
JA -PROCRASTINATOR
TA WANTED JA to move to MESA
PHONE LOST/STOLEN 5/18/08
COSTCO WATER
HIDDEN LAPTOP in laundry basket
FREEWAY WHILE DRIVING SEX
TA LOADING GUN 12/07

and much more....

I've said this before and most disagree with me, but either way, DP or LWOP, she is in for an ugly, ugly awakening upon her transfer to state prison. She will look back on her years in county jail like it was a blissful interlude.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio will seem like a maître d'...

I couldn't agree more. Her snarky attitude toward Mr Martinez should show the Jury that she isn't intimidated by Men who yell at her, not that Travis did but she can certainly hold her own.

Doing yoga head stands in the Interrigation room? Are you kidding me? She probably thought that she's so irresistable that LA would drop all charges just because of the outer beauty she thinks she has.

I hope and pray that Travis gets Justice. This was premeditated and she thought she was going to accomplish the perfect crime. Sorry Jodi but I don't think you will step foot out of the :jail: in your lifetime. I think she is a danger to society anyway.

Plus the story of buying a gun to go camping with a bunch of men. Was she going to shoot one if they made a pass? She is a wack job to say the least. Thank goodness she doesn't have any children that's all I can say!!

If she bought that gun to go hunting, why did she have it hidden in the engine of the rental car she was trying to flee in? ty

She did use a flash earlier, in the photos at 5:24:40, 5:24:52 and 5:24:56. I personally don't believe he was taking an actual shower, nor do I believe he was posing voluntarily. Remember, she had to get out of there before his roommates came home and the shower pics don't even begin until 5:22. That entire sequence was her denouement.

Your theory about the camera is interesting. I agree the pic at 5:31:14 was just after she stabbed him the first time and he pushed her back. I, too, doubted the last two photos could have been taken while the camera was on the floor until I watched Detective Melendez' testimony and saw his demonstration in court. One of the mods here said the camera was deep in the hallway. JA had to have taken them by accident, with her foot. Those last two photos were taken upside down. I would like to see a demonstration recreating how those final two shots were taken.

Det. Flores demonstrated on the stand how the photos could have been taken on their own with the camera being bumped or upsidedown and stepped on or something like that. He turned the camera upsidedown and showed that it took very little pressure for the photo taking button to click against the floor and take a photo.

JM also said that many of the photos were dark or blurry or both because of their having to have been extracted from the camera by forensics. Some of them just came out better than others did. And remember that the camera went through a wash cycle as well. It's really a lucky thing they were able to extract them at all with as much clarity as they got. So, whether or not she used the flash doesn't have anything to do with how the photos appear. She probably took all the photos (the ones she took purposefully) with the flash since that's just what you have to do with indoor photos. That's probably just force of habit with her since she was constantly taking pictures to use the flash when taking photos indoors.

Sorry if someone mentioned this already. Once again I find I'm way behind in the threads. Sometimes I feel like I'm so far behind that I'm lost in the WS parking lot.
:floorlaugh:

So do I. To me he is kind of a pathetic figure in all this. He wanted off the case, he was stuck with it. She lied to him for years, she tried to get other witnesses to lie to him. Now, here he is, stuck in this debacle, knowing everything he does will likely be questioned for the next 20 years. That can't feel good.

Nurmi is very much an active participant in the defense's mendacious underhanded inept case. I have ZERO sympathy for this sad excuse as a lawyer and hope he gets sanctioned and run out of the profession.
Wilmott should think about practicing in another state.

Nurmi was lied to??? Really???
He has been an architect in manufacturing Arias' lies since 2009. Look at his ridiculous motions to the state particularly in Oct 2011.
Nurmi is anything but a pathetic figure. He is willful, slovenly, and supremely stupid as evidenced in his trial behavior.

Katie,
That's my very favorite line of the whole trial. It shows Juan's passion, and that's he's not going to let her get by with her carp. Thanks for singling it out - I'll listen over and over - but not without a rah rah and a snicker.

Why on earth would he have to stress this wasn't a contract killing???
The defendant has admitted she killed Travis.

He is not treating the case an an assassin for hire, he is proving it was premeditated murder.

Common sense says she didn't kill him right when she arrived, for two reasons, his roommate was home and she wanted him to SUFFER in a heinous way!!

Who cares what her supporters say, they are :nevermind:

Did you listen to the 220 questions from the jurors, they are not thinking like those people.

She acted like an evil sociopathic killer, not like a stranger rapist.

Nurmi and company ARE treating it like an assassin for hire. And they rightly point out that having sex with Travis on the night she planned to kill him is not consistent with a premeditated murder plot that was hatched a week prior. Nurmi stressed this point several times on direct. Juan should have tried to explain why the sex happened that day. My belief is that she had second thoughts or cold feet at one point and allowed herself to be seduced into sex twice. But once she reverted back to her original plan she had to clean up the mistake she made -- the sex, and the shower ruse was born. Having him wash his own body of her DNA and pubic hairs under the ruse of a photo shoot was perfect. Once she was satisfied with the cleaning, she stood up (and accidently snapped two pictures) and went for the murder weapon.

Katie,
That's my very favorite line of the whole trial. It shows Juan's passion, and that's he's not going to let her get by with her carp. Thanks for singling it out - I'll listen over and over - but not without a rah rah and a snicker.

It was a stellar smackdown and kind of indicated a "jig's up for you" vibe. LOVED IT. would have liked to have seen her face in that moment.

Yeah me too!!!!!

Dear David Lohr, can you please use your connections and post Juan's opening statement from the very beginning. TIA :) :hug:

:great: Been waiting for the video of this forever!!!

BTW, it's fine to post the videos here :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGbxNwJQR90

So I'm not sure if someone already noticed this, but Tawnidilly on YouTube posted a video of opening arguments with video and sound. Just FYI is anyone wants to watch with video. Love watching Juan!

Sorry Mods if I'm not allowed to post this. Please remove if that is the case.

Thank you so much!! Gonna sign off for tonight and watch video.

Good night everyone. :seeya:

Plus the story of buying a gun to go camping with a bunch of men. Was she going to shoot one if they made a pass? She is a <mod snip> to say the least. Thank goodness she doesn't have any children that's all I can say!!

I believe she needed a reason for having the gun, came up with the camping story (which she couldn't keep straight)

I also believe the "panning for gold" was a slam to TA posting about a Gold Digger imo. She is clever but imo not very smart...

The story is way out there..

I agree with everything you wrote.

I think what makes the gas can lie so important, is that she looked the jurors right in the eye and lied so effortlessly - over and over.
They won't take kindly to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member