Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is my favorite Juan moment, for the moment (and I saw it in person and audibly gasped):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZs6A0GbLyM"]Juan Martinez: "There's no guessing here now!" - YouTube[/ame]

In this mass of heartache, destruction and despair that SHE created, the only thing JA can shed REAL tears over is the contemplation of her own demise. I hope the jury sees things as clearly as we do.

I hope so too, she is imo evil to the core..

If they weren't State photographs, then they have to be DA photos. Could they be photos from one of the two other camera's JA stated she had with her?

I'm confused!

Are these new photos? Ive not been around tonight and I feel like ive missed something :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I cannot believe that this jury is not sequestered. How frickin' stoopid is that? Hello?

jmo
At first it seemed very risky, but now that we know this trial may last until the next millennium, it's good that the jurors aren't sequestered, IMO.

The state had to keep this a secret because if Jodi knew about the gas purchases beforehand, she would have never denied filling up the third gas container and she would have given some "innocent" explanation for it. By keeping it a secret, she committed herself to a lie and now she can be exposed as long as Sherry doesn't mess this up.

I can believe it. I would vigorously disagree with any such ruling, but I know it happens. IIRC the defense even made a motion to refrain from calling Mr. Alexander the Victim because that would be too prejudicial. (It was denied IIRC) :what:

I have no doubts about Juan and his ability to bring it home for this jury, and I hope after the jury hands down that sentence they read and see Jodi in action, they'll know how low the defense was willing to go to get her off.

It's not just KN asking for the victim to not be called a victim, many other do the same thing. Juan Martinez is a man with a mission and he fights passionately for the victims.

Mr. Martinez has gotten to Jodi several times and he's not through. He will see her dead for what she did to Travis. He knows you put down a rabid animal. You don't let it loose to destroy others. He can keep his focus on Jodi and show her for what she is... a rabid animal.

I expect something, hopefully jaw dropping. Something good like he did during one defense's closing statement when the attorney said may God bless you, and he objected and said it was pandering. Totality breaking the defenses stride. I hope JW and KN will have one eye on Juan all during closing, never knowing when or what he'll object to. The suspense would have to affected them.

In this mass of heartache, destruction and despair that SHE created, the only thing JA can shed REAL tears over is the contemplation of her own demise. I hope the jury sees things as clearly as we do.
They (the jury) didn't see this. She cried mostly before they entered while she was trying to "get into the mood" reading back on what she had written. The judge didn't allow the "suicide" letter in so, she had a really hard time pulling out her emotions and didn't really "get to them" (the jurors) as much as they'd (the DA) hoped.

moo

It's hard to keep track of her lies. I think she may have said it was loaded before she killed him then after. I think the conclusion is we can't really rely on anything she's said about anything. I for one don't think she brought much luggage in ...pajamas, really? No.

I think she brought her murder backpack and that was about it.

I'm watching Nancy right now too and she's cracking me up..esp her faces she's making. lol

Yeah I'm watching NAncy grace ! she's funny!
And I'm with you on the backpack only came in with her murder tools.

Problems with Juan's theory of the crime;

Jodi behaved like a female stranger rapist on June 4th. She had coerced Travis to wash off the DNA of their prior sexual encounters before killing him, just like some rapists have been reported doing with their victims (although with force). That was the primary motive for the shower ruse. Juan should have stressed this to the jury instead of presenting the motive as a way to lower his defenses. He also should have stressed that this murder was not a contract killing. Jodi was emotionally attached to the victim. It is not unlikely that at one point she had second thoughts and this would explain the sex that night. But something afterwards re triggered her (likely the fight thy had in his office downstairs). This counters Nurmi's contention that she would have killed him immediately if she had premeditated the murder. He's treating the state's case as an assassin for hire. But it was nothing like that.

I mention this because many Jodi supporters bring these issues up (the shower ruse and the sex) when arguing for self-defense. I fear that some jurors may be thinking like them and not looking at the bigger picture.

Why on earth would he have to stress this wasn't a contract killing???
The defendant has admitted she killed Travis.

He is not treating the case an an assassin for hire, he is proving it was premeditated murder.

Common sense says she didn't kill him right when she arrived, for two reasons, his roommate was home and she wanted him to SUFFER in a heinous way!!

Who cares what her supporters say, they are :nevermind:

Did you listen to the 220 questions from the jurors, they are not thinking like those people.

She acted like an evil sociopathic killer, not like a stranger rapist.

Speaking of the new crime scene photos, my guess would be that they weren't allowed into evidence. Which really bothers me with a non sequestered jury out there. I know they are suppose to avoid the case but with all the media coverage imagine how hard that has to be. I really think that in a high profile case like this the jury needs to be sequestered.
Where can I find the new crime scene photos? tia

The state had to keep this a secret because if Jodi knew about the gas purchases beforehand, she would have never denied filling up the third gas container and she would have given some "innocent" explanation for it. By keeping it a secret, she committed herself to a lie and now she can be exposed as long as Sherry doesn't mess this up.

Uh. Who is Sherry?

Gus Searcy on Greta Van Sustern, Fox, right now. He is saying Travis was abusive and Jodi is his friend. And Greta is eating it up. Okay Greta, that's it. Won't watch you anymore!

BBM: OMG ... she has really gone down hill !

I haven't watched her in years -- except -- I did watch her interview with the jury foreman from the Pinellas 12 ... And after that so-called interview with the foreman who could NOT show his FACE to the PUBLIC, I said never again !

:seeya: And thanks for this update !

They aren't out there yet. It was a Nancy G banner at the end of her show this evening. I don't have access to her program but I don't think she posted anything but her last minute media spin...Verbage (no photos).

moo

I had a look on google and couldn't find anything but its like 4am here and im tired but cant sleep so thats my excuse...

I feel a fog coming on

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

BBM: OMG ... she has really gone down hill !

I haven't watched her in years -- except -- I did watch her interview with the jury foreman from the Pinellas 12 ... And after that so-called interview with the foreman who could NOT show his FACE to the PUBLIC, I said never again !

:seeya: And thanks for this update !

I stopped watching her youtube during the LP (Scott Peterson) case...She seems to have lost all of her brains when she opted to fix up her appearance...

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member