Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture has bothered me since day one. Look at the last photo taken - of him being dragged, from how I see it, by his arms. :(

I would guess his body is lifted about 1 1/2ft off the ground. The person dragging him would have to be very tall with long arms and legs in order for their feet and legs to not be showing up closer to his body while dragging him.. ??

Also, the camera did not take this picture from the ground. The angle of the photo is downward and looks to be a few feet back... ? That means the camera had to have been on a person somewhere at about hip height.. standing back a few feet, and was NOT taken by the person who is dragging him. ??

If I am correct, this picture equals two people, one very tall doing the dragging and the other standing back with the camera hip high.. ??

What do you guys see in this picture???

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad64/SoulShynz9293/shower_travis_murder_pics_xtralarge.jpg

Jodi also mentioned using zoom at one point in her testamony. I don't know where wish I could find it. So that has to be taken into consideration.

I keep wondering what was going through her mind when she was driving to Travis' murder.

She had her phone turned off - no one to talk to but herself.
Did she sing? Was she remembering the times she and Travis shared? Was she fine tuning her murder plan? Was she even nervous?
I can't wrap my brain around this woman.

BBM

Thank goodness .... it would be scary if you could :what::hills: :floorlaugh:

There was no blood evidence outside the bedroom (other than a small spot on the laundry machine). She would have been coveredhead to toe on blood after that slaghter. She had to have cleaned up before leaving the bedroom, most likely showered over top of travis' body in the shower.
The bathtub in all of the photos looks incredibly clean...Why does everyone assume the shower and not the bathtub???

No nightmares, but I reverted back to needing a nightlight in the hall outside my bedroom door. Before that I was hardly sleeping, because I still believe she came back unexpectedly when Travis was showering. I also make the dog stay in the bathroom with me while I shower... This case has terrified me!

Don't let Jodi's negative energy over power your psychic. Her energy can not hurt you unless you give it permission. This is a eclectic prayer:

Oh heavenly Power
Protect me from evil and negativity
Don't allow Harm to come to thee
In a perfect Way.

I hope this help to all that feels all this negativity coming to you.

I might be one of the few on this board, but I don't want any re-enactments. it only is is not possible to recreate the exact conditions of the day of the murder, but it can backfire and then the whole case is lost on what amounts to a stupid stunt (sorry Granddaughter, I said stupid)...anyway, the whole OJ and the gloves fiasco is an example of why it is not a good idea to perform certain courtroom acts without knowing what the outcome will be. I don't believe it was the primary reason he was acquitted, as it was eloquently explained in a book by Vince Bugliosi, but it sure was a major snafu by the prosecution.

There really is no need for a courtroom re-enactment in this case, with the camera having captured the timeline of murder as well as a few inadvertent photos. The re-enactment of JA stepping out of the witness box to do the "linebacker lunge" was enough of a faux-pas already, although quite laughable.

MOO

I am still of the belief JA brought the knife with her, a knife she KNEW she would be able to stab Travis multiple times with. A newly purchased one from any store wouldn't guarantee her that. One she had already used to slash car tires would, however.

MOO

Yeah when arrested she had two knives! Right? Weird chick had an obsession with knives.

I think she brought the knife, she seemed to love knives...she slashed tires too

I just now listened to the video of Travis talking about being robbed while Jodi is awake on his lap. Did anyone else catch that this happened at Mimi's Cafe? Isn't that where Jodi was working at the time? And that he always ordered the same thing from there each time? Wonder if Jodi got her "same thing from Starbucks" from Travis.

What I think is so chilling about that video is that it is about Travis being robbed. He is relaying the story to his friends with Jodi on his lap. Travis says that he wants to call his phone number so he can change the voicemail of it, since the robber stole his phone. His friend chimes in and jokes, "I almost got shot, leave a message." That is beyond chilling to me that they are joking about Travis almost having been shot and Jodi, who would eventually shoot and stab him to death, is laying nonchalantly on his lap. This case just gets to me so much.

Yes, I've met sooo many pacifists that LOVE knives!!!!!

The CVS is at 3883 E. Foothill Road and the Starbucks @ 3699 E. Foothill. It's about a minute to drive from CVS to Starbucks.

ok, thanks!!! Didn't she say in testimony that she had to cross a lot or street to get back to her car when leaving Starbucks? Bah, hope someone knows, I don't want to have to drudge back thru testimony to find it...but I will :rocker:

oh, the irony, shopping on a street with the word 'foot' in it. Karma.

The time on both would be most likely when the card was swiped ... at Starbucks when she paid and at ARCO, when she swiped to activate the pump.

To be honest I still prefer your earlier point about crossing a multi-lane highway (not to mention walking to and from/getting in and out of the car) taking up all of the indicated one minute discrepancy.

Here's a thought: one way to stretch the minute is to imagine the time clock had just clicked over 8:41 for the first card swipe and was just about to click over to 8:43 immediately after the second transaction, thereby allowing a difference of 1:59.

To be honest I still prefer your earlier point about crossing a multi-lane highway (not to mention walking to and from/getting in and out of the car) taking up all of the indicated one minute discrepancy.

Here's a thought: one way to stretch the minute is to imagine the time clock had just clicked over 8:41 for the first card swipe and was just about to click over to 8:43 immediately after the second transaction, thereby allowing a difference of 1:59.

Is it at all reasonable to consider that these businesses clocks were not coordinated?

The bathtub in all of the photos looks incredibly clean...Why does everyone assume the shower and not the bathtub???

I assume the shower because rinsing that much blood off of her in a bathtub would be tricky...and I don't recall them finding any watered down blood spots or anything that had been wiped off from the tub. I just think it would be hard to have done such a meticulous clean up of the tub in her haste to get out of there.

Don't let Jodi's negative energy over power your psychic. Her energy can not hurt you unless you give it permission. This is a eclectic prayer:

Oh heavenly Power
Protect me from evil and negativity
Don't allow Harm to come to thee
In a perfect Way.

I hope this help to all that feels all this negativity coming to you.

Thank you! I shouldn't let things worry me so! I live alone with my little girl so things like this really worry me! Thank you so much!

hi everyone, whats the plan for this week? Is court back on tomorrow? TIA :)

I keep wondering what was going through her mind when she was driving to Travis' murder.

She had her phone turned off - no one to talk to but herself.
Did she sing? Was she remembering the times she and Travis shared? Was she fine tuning her murder plan? Was she even nervous?
I can't wrap my brain around this woman.

As a sociopath, any nervousness she would have felt was about whether she would be caught. Since she cannot feel empathy and does not have a conscience, her world at that moment was likely only anger about Travis not conforming to her wishes, and that it was too bad that she was not going to get to have great sex anymore with him, and that she was not going to have a great mentor for Prepaid Legal and Mormonism any more. But, it was definitely his fault that she had to eliminate him...had she chosen her instead of Mimi, he would have been allowed to live.

This is so damn sad, it hurts every time I think of it. But, not for a sociopath. It's clear that those with a conscience can never relate to those without one, and vice versa. :facepalm:

Is it at all reasonable to consider that these businesses clocks were not coordinated?

Yes indeed it's possible they gathered their timing from the same source so I reasoned the clocks turning over the minute in her favour could allow almost a two minute 'window'.

I assume the shower because rinsing that much blood off of her in a bathtub would be tricky...and I don't recall them finding any watered down blood spots or anything that had been wiped off from the tub. I just think it would be hard to have done such a meticulous clean up of the tub in her haste to get out of there.

I have always said shower but in the new photos just released you can see a streaking of blood on the shower wall, as though Travis had fallen against it (with several open wounds) and slid downward. I don't see how this streak could remain intact if she took a shower after it was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3