Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
may have missed this but im curious to see what others think..

is it just me or does she look like she has someone strapped under her pants just above the knee? you can see the creases and looks like a kind of rectangle shaped thing?

i replayed it again and again but didnt think it was the light.

not really relevant i guess just curious to what i could be

IMO nobody is hiding in her pants. I think that is an electric shock thingy just in case she tries to run. Oh how I dream of pushing that button. over and over and over and over.

i don't know why i laughed at that :what:

everything she's said so far in my head im screaming BS BS BS

cant wait for the prosecution to get their time,i believe they shall tare her a new one :jail:

its probably like a dog electric collar..... lol she shoulg get shock eveytime she lies:floorlaugh:

Someone please bewitch Dr. Drew. He has fallen under Jodi’s spell.
The number one sign of dissociation is MEMORY LOSS. Jodi has ZERO memory loss. She blabbed on and on and on about how she was abused. She remembered all the tiny details of her alleged abuse. ( NO MEMORY LOSS, DR. DREW!)

A second very common symptom in dissociation is feeling that people and occurrences in life are not real or they are watching their life from outside of it. Jodi blabs on about how REAL she experienced the alleged horrific abuse from everyone in her life. (SHE NEVER FELT THAT SOMEONE ELSE WAS LIVING HER LIFE, DR. DREW!)

I don’t doubt that she was hit and pushed by her parents. What she conveniently didn't say was WHY her parents hit and pushed her. Jodi was likely screaming, spitting, scratching and pushing them too. Notice that Jodi didn’t say that her dad hit her. Her dad pushed her. Why? Her dad was likely refereeing Jodi and her mom's arguments. Her dad was likely physically protecting his wife from Jodi.

Martinez should call the guidance counselor at Jodi’s high school to the stand. I’ll bet Jodi exhibit behaviors associated with Conduct Disorder during high school and junior high.

If Jodi has Dissociative Disorder, I’ll eat everyone's keyboard. She is a calculating PSYCHOPATH inside the shell of a frumpy woman pretending to harmless.

Since she has charmed Dr. Drew, she’ll probably be able to charm a few dumb jurors.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Victor is dead. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists. According to Jodi anyway for what that's worth...

WTF? Is this true? So, (still catching up) Bobby is dead; Victor is dead; and Travis is dead? Seriously?

I'm 40 and can't think of a single dead ex-boyfriend of mine nor any of my girlfriends being dead.

Oh wait...I remembered one. In highschool a friend's boyfriend drank too much and died. <---only one I can think of...Jodi has 3 (THREE) dead exes? and, we are only up to age...18?

She is her own biggest threat!

In my neck of the woods, you call 911 and hang up, yes they call back, and that is right before your door bell rings and the officers are there to make sure you are ok. (ask my 3 yr old niece who dialed that and my sister and brother in law who answered the door) and were none too happy.. ha ha ha She looked so innocent when they all asked her if she was playing with the phone... I believe they came in and looked around too.

I am not believing for one minute a 911 call was placed, when the 911 operator calls back a guy answers with a story his girlfriend just tried to program in 911 to her phone. They would never believe that, that means, my girlfriend is cuffed and duct tape around her mouth. A guy answers??

no, they would send a car out to make sure everything at that residence was ok. (I think?)

But, did she say they called back and he explained it away by saying she was trying to program 911 into the phone book option on the phone?

Hmmm... from Jodi's Myspace page:
l.jpg

ETA caption with the photo says: Mario, ME, Bobby and Victor chillin' in Utah

WOW.. ty ty
Does this photo have a date posted to it or when JA put it there?

IMO the guys may be 'real' but her 'stories' about them may not...??

Nobody says, "I had plans to commit suicide." If this were real, she would say "I was going to kill myself."

Am I the only one who keeps expecting JA to say, "Yeahhhh that's the ticket!"? It is almost laughable some of the b.s. she's churning out...OMG!!! Seriously?

Okay, something that just came to mind...

Isn't it a little too convenient to have two dead exes - two that cannot be questioned, two that cannot defend themselves? Are they even real people?

Reminds me of the Anthony trial and the story of Caylee's father being dead (I've often wondered if his 'death' was a bit convenient, as in was he even real?)

They're pointing out on JVM that she never cried while delivering testimony today. Any bets being taken that she cries tomorrow? I'm sure the defense team watches JVM, NG and DD.

WTF? Is this true? So, (still catching up) Bobby is dead; Victor is dead; and Travis is dead? Seriously?

I'm 40 and can't think of a single dead ex-boyfriend of mine nor any of my girlfriends being dead.

Oh wait...I remembered one. In highschool a friend's boyfriend drank too much and died. <---only one I can think of...Jodi has 3 (THREE) dead exes? and, we are only up to age...18?

She is her own biggest threat!
This is the same type of bs that Casey A stated. Remember that Casey chose a dad for her child by picking someone who had DIED.

Jodi chose dead men to be her abusive ex-boyfriends because dead men can't testify that she is a LYING PSYCHOPATH.

Is anyone else NOT entranced or hypnotized by her? Maybe I'm lacking the proper (male) anatomy or empathy (for killers) or (fake) soft-spoken manipulative lies don't work on me, but I wish I was on that jury even if I was going to get bounced as an alternate just to stare her down as she thinks she's charming everyone over. I'm completely unmoved and unaffected by her bull and I hope the jury sees through her rambling talltales.

its probably like a dog electric collar..... lol she shoulg get shock eveytime she lies:floorlaugh:

From where it's located it looks more like a electronic "private parts" collar. Though I'd much prefer her have to wear a collar around her neck!

This is the same type of bs that Casey A stated. Remember that Casey chose a dad for her child by picking someone who had DIED.

Jodi chose dead men to be her abusive ex-boyfriends because dead men can't testify that she is a LYING PSYCHOPATH.

Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18