Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, she always moved on in all these relationships. She would not be controlled by her parents and rebelled and moved away. She really didn't stay long enough to ever be in a true abusive relationship. Nobody kept her isolated which would be necessary for them to keep her under their control. Today was suppose to build up the self-defense of the crime. What I got out of it was this ditzy girl Jodi killed a man Travis, but it could have been Bobby or Victor or could have been Ryan, or maybe Bobby's grandparents those filthy smokers, and her size ten Mom and belt wielding Dad.
Everybody in Jodi's life were mean, dirty, jealous people!

I think Bobby was even an illegal from Mexico, she seemed to imply.

LOLOLOL Perfect!!

Maybe the DT's strategy is to blur the multiple boyfriend drivel stories together so that the jury eventually comes to believe that JA’s picker is off – she unfortunately wound up with the same type of abusing boyfriends.

And therefore, TA must have been an abusing boyfriend.

And therefore, JA is to be excused from that little tivial issue of having killed TA because it was in self-defense. (And please don’t mind all of the evidence of premeditation, pesky 27 stab wounds, oopsy throat slashing and yipsy “I’ve never even fired a gun” gun shot.) /snark

I just got here of course....and have to say I am tempted to get MY wooden spoon and fly to Arizona:furious: OMG she is freaking nuts.

Hmmm... from Jodi's Myspace page:
l.jpg

ETA caption with the photo says: Mario, ME, Bobby and Victor chillin' in Utah

Ooh can you post the link to her my space ? I swear I saw the picture of her with the Lab on there. TIA

When I first moved to an apartment alone, I got a new phone and it had speed dial. I did program 911 into the speed dial, I don't know what, does't seem logical to me now, but I did. A few days later I was cleaning the house and the vacuum cleaner cord got wrapped up in the table legs and pulled it down, along with everything on the table, including the phone which landed upside down with a thud. I picked it up, hung it up, fixed the table, and carried on with my cleaning. Within a few minutes there was a knock on my door, it was a cop asking if I called 911 and needed help. Innocently, and from behind the door as i wasn't dressed, I tried to explain I'd dropped the phone and I was soooo sorry it must have hit the speed dial button when it landed, but he insisted on my moving aside so he could just take a peek, before he would leave.

I'm convinced it didn't happen to her as she explained it.

It's a CYA (cover-your-azz) for police to go and check on incomplete 911 calls.
I find it extremely difficult to believe that a 911 operator would accept the boyfriend's explanation. If it really happened then that call was logged somewhere.

Absolutely no disrespect intended:

ta-family.png

ETA: If I could be there, I know I would quietly start carrying a wooden spoon in my purse to court. I'd bring one for Juan Martinez, but he doesn't need it.

Exactly! That is what I have known happens...so where is her 911 recording

When I first moved to an apartment alone, I got a new phone and it had speed dial. I did program 911 into the speed dial, I don't know what, does't seem logical to me now, but I did. A few days later I was cleaning the house and the vacuum cleaner cord got wrapped up in the table legs and pulled it down, along with everything on the table, including the phone which landed upside down with a thud. I picked it up, hung it up, fixed the table, and carried on with my cleaning. Within a few minutes there was a knock on my door, it was a cop asking if I called 911 and needed help. Innocently, and from behind the door as i wasn't dressed, I tried to explain I'd dropped the phone and I was soooo sorry it must have hit the speed dial button when it landed, but he insisted on my moving aside so he could just take a peek, before he would leave.

I'm convinced it didn't happen to her as she explained it.

Anyone can google her screen name and find her real name within five seconds. That's just a fact. She didn't take any measures to "hide her identity" by using multiple screen names on different forums on the Internet.

I know that. I know she's very open. But unless she and/or a mod has waived the "rule" I just want to make sure. No biggie!

BREAKING NEWS: if you work at denny's for blah blah blah I flew back to costa rica to blah blah blah victor blah blah blah

Denny's waitress. Is Tiger Woods going to be in tomorrow's testimony?

:waitasec:

They're pointing out on JVM that she never cried while delivering testimony today. Any bets being taken that she cries tomorrow? I'm sure the defense team watches JVM, NG and DD.

Her crying sessions are timed and calculated. She didn't show any emotion during her testimony today, especially when she was describing the horrible abuse she went through with her parents and ex boyfriend. If I was a juror I would be having a hard time with her demeanor thus far.

Bobby's parents were in a rest home ....

I smell bs

Dr. Bethany Marshal, psychologist: "If I were her mom. I'd carry a wooden spoon (to beat Jodi) in my purse too." :floorlaugh:

(Jodi once beat her brother in the head with a baseball bat.)

Her crying sessions are timed and calculated. She didn't show any emotion during her testimony today, especially when she was describing the horrible abuse she went through with her parents and ex boyfriend. If I was a juror I would be having a hard time with her demeanor thus far.

The kleenex-to-the-nose will come when she talks about Travis. I predict she will also have her Cousin It hair style. She'll go back to witty bitty girl hair when Juan cross examines her to make him look mean.

She is also pinching her thenar web to cause herself pain, so she will cry, IMO. They showed Jodi doing this on JVM.

Bringing this post over from the last thread just because!

Today, 06:38 PM
Mormon Attorney
Verified Attorney

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
why do you think Juan isn't objecting?

I think he's not objecting because 1) he doesn't want to look like he is attacking the poor victim (which would add to her being seen as the battered woman) and 2) because her testimony isn't doing any damage. When I saw her on 48 hours, she is EXCELLENT at playing the role of strength, but she does not do well trying to play victim. Compared to her 48 hours display, even while lying about everything, she was smooth. Here, she is choppy and her answers sound rehearsed. She appears to be trying to portray an emotion (victim, battered) that she has trouble letting herself feel.

If it is true she is a narcissist, they feel so empty inside and have no empathy or conscience. To make up for the void, they love to play the hero or something grand. To play a victim, even to save her own life, would be very against her nature, something she would not want to convey or let herself feel. I actually think her testimony will help the prosecution, especially when compared to all her interviews with LE. When you look at those interviews, it is obvious that this timid, shy girl is not her true personality, even under questioning re murder.

Juan is doing the right thing. Again.

I sure agree. I keep thinking how awful and embarrassing it would be for a "normal" person to testify when just a few days before, the prosecution showed a picture of them posed spread eagle with nothing on! And she even manages to smile. Good grief!

In 9th grade I had a "date" to go to the French Club Halloween Party with a boy.
It was a masked ball... scheduled on Saturday. He died on the neighbors front porch
Friday morning... :(
IT WAS ENCEPHALITIS!
NOT me. I swear. I never got my date with him.
I was 14 and crushed. Jodi hasn't cried over any x she had !

Heck I still cry when I talk about my first love...he is still alive.
Just didn't work out.
Guess something is wrong with me!

I don't nor would I ever cry over any of my exes. Good riddance. (none are dead to my knowledge, I swear)

I really do hope Mr. Martinez has time to research these guys... is Victor the only one 'allegedly' deceased? or was it Matt? :confused:

Or can these additional tales backfire on the prosecution that JA could have a 'Sybil' personality enough to lash out? :rolleyes:

I keep seeing these references to deceased past boyfriends but I don't think there are any (yet) except Travis. She said that she learned afterward that Bobby had tried to slit his wrists and was hospitalized, but I don't think that killed him and I'm not sure that he isn't alive to this day. But we're up to the point that Jodi moved on to Matt and Bobby was still alive at that time after having spent a few years off and on with Jodi.

Of course all of this assumes that there really is a Bobby. lol But since Matt is still alive and knows him/knew him, I guessing there is/was such a person.

If there is a dead boyfriend there should be an obituary....somewhere.

Funny but in my 10th grade high school pic, my hair was fixed exactly as Jodi's was today. But hey, I was only 14 and it was 30 freaking years ago, I wasn't on trial for murder.

Geez, her little girl act is insane and sooooo transparent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member