Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now as per post above, too big to quote: If Matt called her a 3 Hole W., that can't be that common, (I have never heard it before this case) It had to be coming from Jodi, just like the Magic Panties.

How freaked out/traumatized/disturbed must Daryl's son be knowing he had this woman as a mother figure in his life??

Oh Darryl's an alcoholic, according to Jodi, but she's more concerned about him smoking.

There go the grandparents under the bus ..they were chain smokers.

Oh My! A cardinal sin, he was a closet smoker.

Then, he was an alcoholic.

Ehh, she didn't notice before?

:rolleyes:
fran

now he is an alcoholic! Darryl....be glad you are alive.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

:banghead: She was concerned about him smoking because if wasn't good for his health? Yeah, right....smoking can kill you.

OMG, seriously, you're concerned about someone's health? I'm quite sure a knife entering a body 27+ times, slicing the throat from ear to ear, and a bullet in the head is pretty bad for someone's health! Sheesh!

It wasn't the cigarettes or the alcohol that was dangerous to Darryl it was YOU Jodi. YOU WERE the ONLY REALLY DANGEROUS THING TO HIS HEALTH!!

She was in love with all the them, she's the real life 'fatal attraction' gal, she has nothing on Alex.

OMG. Poor Daryl who helped her as much as he could when he testified. Who didn't even want to show his face. And now she tells the world that he's an alcoholic.

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members