Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"In the email, Diadoni told Alexander she did not want him to text or email her anymore. It says when they were together, they would make out "for too long" and that Diadoni felt Alexander wanted her just for her body. She felt Alexander had a lot of sexual tension, which made her feel used and dirty, the email says.
Diadoni wrote in the lengthy email that she had asked Alexander not to "grab her butt," especially in public, but she did not feel he was really listening to her. She said she also asked him not to talk about sex so much "but he did anyway," and she did not feel like he cared how she felt.
Alexander, according to Diadoni's email, asked for compliments often and did not share the same values that she embraced. She also said he overreacted a lot."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...as-trial-lisa-andrews-diadoni-_n_2584089.html

She clearly explained the email in her testimony. She admitted she was immature and upset and this was less than 24 hours after the break up.

It would be better to put up her full testimony of what she really said. She explained it very well.

She also clearly answered all the questions the jurors had too and not one thing she said was disparaging for Travis.

IMO

not really. I think it will become a wash. I guess a lot of it depends on their backgrounds. I think they will see that JA is not as innocent as she is saying, and I think they will also see that TA was not as innocent as he protrayed. I have been on the :fence: since the beginning about Travis and being sexually active before JA. But ultimately, I don't think it matters at all. She killed him. I just don't see how any of this is relevant. I guess we will see what she says tomorrow.

I can't figure out how anything JA has said, yesterday or today is relevant. Do we know the ages of the jury? I sure hope all of jury can see the truth.

She clearly explained the email in her testimony. She admitted she was immature and upset and this was less than 24 hours after the break up.

It would be better to put up her full testimony of what she really said. She explained it very well.

IMO

yes - she stated many times that she was upset when she wrote the email - and every time nurmi asked her - she would always state - well thats what i said in the email - not yes that what i think about TA

Caller on JVM finds Jodi is keeping her on the edge of her seat. Says Jodi is likable! Thinks Prosecution better be careful and not too aggressive because Jodi is going to give him a run for his money.

Whoa, my take is totally different.
Not only is she as shallow as a puddle, she's has no depth in feelings leading up to the loves of her life. She has clearly remarked several times that she knew these relationships were leading no where or she didn't have high expectations. It was purely a gamble to see if she could get any thing from them, hey yeah, maybe even get married if anyone ever asked. Travis lost his entire wonderful life because of her. I find her very unlikeable and so shallow it wouldn't bother me if she got DP.

:what:

Hahaha that's awesome..pretty sure I missed most of the posts last night...was scrolling w my iPhone and I'm half blind. Who were you hollering at? I have no idea where that :furious: came from...lol

oh I was hollering at my husband... my kids... my father in law... yep, they thought I was crazy :floorlaugh:

I'm a closet trial watcher too! so my father in law really thought I was crazy. :what:

Jodi and her df teams can sit up there all day telling her story. I do not buy it. I sat on a murder trial, not a DP one. The DF is trying to put the attention on Jodi, oh poor Jodi. When we walked into our jury deliberations, the autopsy photos and coroners report told the story all to well. I hope this jury does not get side tracked. No way Jodi can convince me this was self defence, no one commits that brutal of a crime in self defense. I'm sure JM (my hero) will prove that in the cross.

It appears alot of criminal defense attorneys believe JA is a "victim of domestic violence" .. to What level does this type of defense become 'inaccurate' for a woman to claim DV with absolutely no proof at all?
it's infuriating to those that have been actually abused!!

My point is.. if a woman shows having mental issues (delusional PTSD sociopath etc) and screams DV or Self Defense, are we to accept Brutal Murder (overkill) as a solution??

Okay, I'm posting this pic, but I had to take a pic of my screen, can't figure out how to take a screenshot of my phone (it's a windows phone). It's not the best photo, but this is when JA dropped her "bombshell" and the court reporter is deciding if it's too late to start a new career...
:floorlaugh:

Attachments

• jodi1.jpg
    jodi1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 106
And Lisa went on to explain that she wrote that email less than 24 hours after she heard Travis was cheating. She was very upset and very immature. She acknowledged that she said things in that email that were unfair to Travis.

I will still contend that Lisa put it out there because at some point his behavior made her feel "dirty" and uncomfortable.

Remember she sent the email while Travis was alive and as we know, people tend to soften their views on the transgressions of others after those transgressors have died.

There was obviously something there that upset her and God forbid some young man make MY daughter feel that way and she is then pressured into recanting, saying she was just being "immature".

I want her to follow her instincts and not let some backwards thinking mentality impress upon her that she "misremembered" things and that she never actually felt groped or pressured.

:(

Anyone else concerned about how all of this will affect the males on the jury?

grammie, I'm curious as to how you feel the testimony is being received by males. Not picking, I really would like to hear what you ladies are thinking about this

Perhaps I can give some insight :seeya:

Did y'all hear Lisa's testimony? He was all over her like white on rice! Even kept touching her butt. Awkward, my foot.

I seriously doubt that Lisa was giving Travis those signals. She was TOTALLY innocent of sex.

I mean seriously? We are now saying Lisa "asked for it"? Travis came on REALLY strong to her and she read him the riot act! She did not encourage his advances at all and in fact, broke up with him over it!

Argghagrggghh! I'm banning myself again. Buh bye.

I gotta get outta here.

I am so confused! Lisa did not describe a man who was sexually aggressive. She described a normal guy who was respectful of her and who did not take things farther than she wanted to go. What are you talking about with this "Lisa asked for it" stuff? I'm so confused.

And you earlier posted about how Travis pretended to be chaste. That's not true. His own friend testified that he didn't want to be left alone with jodi because he felt that it would be easier to avoid temptation if they weren't left alone. Many of his friends knew he was engaging in sexual contact with her and that he felt bad about breaking his vows to the church, but that he kept it up.

Finally, you stated this isn't supposed to be about jodi's sexuality or sex life or her being a "*advertiser censored*" or whatever you claim we are calling her. That's precisely right. But if you hadn't noticed, jodi is the one talking non-stop about her sex life. She is the one who keeps bringing it up - she and her defense team. They are the ones making sex the main issue in this trial.

There have been accusations that those who view jodi as a dangerous sociopath are actually anti-feminists who think she's a *advertiser censored* and thus killed Travis. We are accused of using a double standard. I actually think that's working the other way around. jodi, because she is a woman, can't be seen as using sex as a tool to get what she wants and Travis, because he is a man, must be a rapist and cannot be a victim - not of domestic violence and not of murder.

I'm sorry, but I have a bit of a problem with that.

It is Travis who is being *advertiser censored*-shamed at this trial. It is the defense who keeps on bringing up sex and who is trying to portray Travis as a *advertiser censored* and sexual deviant to upset the conservatives and Mormons on the jury who may feel he is giving Mormonism a bad name.

I have never seen such revolting victim bashing since the 70's and 80's when it was okay to say that a rape victim asked for it because of the clothes she wore.

This is horrendous, what is being done to an innocent victim's reputation, all in the name of getting a psychopath off death row and it makes me sick at heart.

I cannot fathom how Travis' family are surviving this. My heart is really breaking for them.

grammie, I'm curious as to how you feel the testimony is being received by males. Not picking, I really would like to hear what you ladies are thinking about this

Perhaps I can give some insight :seeya:

Please let us know!

So . . . . TA treated JA worse than a vampire, an adopted kid with no papers/ no job/ no future, a 42 y/o man with a son and ex-wife, people into martial arts . .. .(but not UFC)

what?!?

Thank you for your respectful reply. :)

But I am seeing this common denominator here, and it is that Travis was a bit aggressive sexually. Not just from Jodi, but Lisa put it out there(although she tried to soften some of it later) , too.

It worries me that I keep reading comments about "buying the cow when the milk is free", or how even though Travis portrayed himself as a devout Mormon, he simply couldn't control himself when he was offered sex and that isn't HIS fault, but the fault of the temptress woman!

C'mon ladies! Travis doesn't have to be perfect or saintly to be a victim. :(.

Saying that men only "sin" when led astray by some Jezebel is insulting to our entire gender! And I guarantee you that every woman who has been pawed, fondled or raped will agree.

I know I do not feel like I am to blame for some of the unwelcomed attentions I have received in my life, although there were times I bought the old "well, she musta asked for it" party line.

Luckily, I am smarter now and I know that unlike a previous poster said, sometimes men DO come on strong even if a woman doesn't encourage it.

Did you see the cross by RM? You might want to look at it first because Lisa gets a chance to explain her side and not just say yes or no from the email as it was being read (JW said she wasn't reading it, but essentially she was). If you haven't heard the cross you might want to because it explains a lot about how a young, inexperienced 19 year old viewed making out. jmo

"In the email, Diadoni told Alexander she did not want him to text or email her anymore. It says when they were together, they would make out "for too long" and that Diadoni felt Alexander wanted her just for her body. She felt Alexander had a lot of sexual tension, which made her feel used and dirty, the email says.
Diadoni wrote in the lengthy email that she had asked Alexander not to "grab her butt," especially in public, but she did not feel he was really listening to her. She said she also asked him not to talk about sex so much "but he did anyway," and she did not feel like he cared how she felt.
Alexander, according to Diadoni's email, asked for compliments often and did not share the same values that she embraced. She also said he overreacted a lot."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobil...as-trial-lisa-andrews-diadoni-_n_2584089.html

Here are the questions the jury asked..

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8784802&postcount=321"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8784802&postcount=321[/ame]

Thank you for your respectful reply. :)

But I am seeing this common denominator here, and it is that Travis was a bit aggressive sexually. Not just from Jodi, but Lisa put it out there(although she tried to soften some of it later) , too.

It worries me that I keep reading comments about "buying the cow when the milk is free", or how even though Travis portrayed himself as a devout Mormon, he simply couldn't control himself when he was offered sex and that isn't HIS fault, but the fault of the temptress woman!

C'mon ladies! Travis doesn't have to be perfect or saintly to be a victim. :(.

Saying that men only "sin" when led astray by some Jezebel is insulting to our entire gender! And I guarantee you that every woman who has been pawed, fondled or raped will agree.

I know I do not feel like I am to blame for some of the unwelcomed attentions I have received in my life, although there were times I bought the old "well, she musta asked for it" party line.

Luckily, I am smarter now and I know that unlike a previous poster said, sometimes men DO come on strong even if a woman doesn't encourage it.

Thank you. I am very sad about woman an deceiver and temptress.

I remember a few years ago, and not that many, a man was defending the sex abuse of a child because she was doing all kinds of sexual maneuvers.

The judge bought it. The girl was five years old. Yes, right here in the USA.

It is such a pervasive attitude that whole countries have women in the chador so they do not tempt men.

Think of all of the negative connotations of " single mother."

Is there a female equivalent on regular TV to Two and One Half Men?

I wonder how a female Charlie Sheen show would go over?

It appears alot of criminal defense attorneys believe JA is a "victim of domestic violence" .. to What level does this type of defense become 'inaccurate' for a woman to claim DV with absolutely no proof at all?
it's infuriating to those that have been actually abused!!

My point is.. if a woman shows having mental issues (delusional PTSD sociopath etc) and screams DV or Self Defense, are we to accept Brutal Murder (overkill) as a solution??

No!

I am sick to death of people blaming their choices to do bad things on other people, or their upbringing, or the weather......

Every person is responsible for the choices they make. NO MATTER WHAT. (Sorry, on Tapatalk. No bold prompts).

Caller on JVM finds Jodi is keeping her on the edge of her seat. Says Jodi is likable! Thinks Prosecution better be careful and not too aggressive because Jodi is going to give him a run for his money.

Not only is she as shallow as a puddle, she's has no depth in feelings leading up to the loves of her life. She has clearly remarked several times that she knew these relationships were leading no where or she didn't have high expectations. It was purely a gamble to see if she could get any thing from them, hey yeah, maybe even get married if anyone ever asked. Travis lost his entire wonderful life because of her. I find her very unlikeable and so shallow it wouldn't bother me if she got DP.

ITA
Have you also noticed some of the words JA has used and doesn't realize it?
one comes to mind.. "snuffed"

This is the type person who makes me nervous about the jury. Just one with that mind set is all that the defense needs. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member