Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of DB, what's the deal with JA taking photos of men in the shower she is involved with? I can't figure out if the one of DB is in a shower, tub or pool in that one photo but both he and TA are wet and looking directly into the camera.

It looks "artsy".

:moo:

=
Good post. I was bothered by Jodi's pointing out that the woman had ample "cleavage" that rubbed against Travis. The easily understandable circumstances caused jealousy and discomfort for Jodi because she perceived the action to be overtly sexual. I thought that her comment was just plain mean given the fact that Jodi has had breast implants. I'm sure the jury doesn't know about this, but Jodi must have thought that her own "cleavage" was lacking at one time and decided to do something about it. During her testimony, Jodi has made many of these "holier than thou" comments that make her very unlikeable. :moo:

Not meaning to be mean but jodis weren't that good:blushing:

I do think all of her insisting she wasn't jealous ≈ Very jealous. I think what she perceived as "flirting" was just common interaction between adults

I just want to acknowledge that Travis was stabbed 29 times and his throat was slit as he fought for his life and struggled to escape his killer before succumbing to his injuries as a final wound, via a bullet thru his head, was inflicted upon him.

I know it may seem trivial that I point out he was stabbed 29 times, but I assure you, Travis felt all 29 of those stabs and I just feel it is important they be reported correctly. Sorry jmo

I don't see her as a gold digger. I think she was looking for love.

PS - I get that those of you who think that she is pure evil will have a problem with my theory, so flame away.

Even on the stand she never once mentioned love. Her goals were marriage, family and to be financially stable.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/22/cops-jodi-arias-was-ready-flee?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

Second gun and knives...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me wonder who she was planning to visit next. These items wouldn't have been for self-defense as they were not readily available.

I was responding to someone saying that TA was the best man JA had ever had. I don't know if that is true as DB seems nice. But, how do I know?

I think the whole PPL and Mormon attention is something JA may have never experienced.

The overwhelming attention. And PPL is expert, I bet, in providing that experience.

Respectfully snipped.

human, I also think that DB sounded like a heckuva nice guy! But don't think that was appealing to JA. Especially once he was a bit down on his luck financially for a time.

I also think the PPL thing was seductive. Listening to Gus's testimony, it sounds like they basically seduce 'recruits' with how they can make easy money and live a grand life.

Hobnobbing with young 'self made' rich in places like Las Vegas is probably more appealing to a JA type than the staid (IMO) environment of Monterey/Ventana.

I really think she wanted TA's lifestyle and to be one of the 'cool' kids, which was largely Mormon in TA's circle. Hence the conversion so quickly.

She wanted in. TA shut her out. She must have felt that she was never going to be part of the inner circle, as TA had a lot of influence in LDS and PPL. She had already experienced the Hughes basically shunning her.

All this led to a great rage, IMO and she wasn't going to let TA take away that option without retribution. This way she made everyone associated pay for what they had taken from her, in her mind.

It looks "artsy".

:moo:

As a male I never wanted a woman in the bathroom while I was showering anyway... unless she was getting in too. :great:

I still can't decide if he saw her late in the set... or if she told him she was taking pics all along.

I am in the shot-first crowd.

I am posting this query on behalf of a new member who is somewhat apprehensive about posting .. .

Just a shout out to all new posters and lurkers who join us but we never hear from . .. .
please tell us what you are thinking about in this trial and what has gone on so far!

JA confronted Bobby in a bathroom about his cheating, she murdered TA in his bathroom -knowing he was going to Cancun and she was not invited . . . . any thoughts on the "bathroom" angle?

I think the "bathroom" is where someone is their most vulnerable . . . . sitting on the floor of the shower naked . . . . most vulnerable. . . . behind a locked door with (usually one exit) . . . . where JA went to cry when TA was flirting with the other woman @ the convention . . . . where you feel like "toilet paper" . . . . . where the linoleum and the shower fell apart @ Bobby's parents (grandparent's house) when she tried to clean it . . .

I'm curious to know what Juan Martinez' background is for murder cases. Is there any way to search to find out how many murder cases he has been prosecutor for that ended in guilty verdicts? Has he successfully prosecuted any defendants that received the death penalty?

That could also be predictive of how long his cross examination will go-- as in, one day, or more than one day.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this one, but it was a repeat on this past weekend. Juan prosecuted Bryan Stewart (aka Ricky Wayne Valentini) in 2011 for the presumed murder of his girlfriend Jamie Laiadee. Wasn't a death penalty case, but there was no body either - which can be a tough case to win, but Juan did.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...chandler-man-guilty-murdering-girlfriend.html

Geez. Maybe it was the light colored pants she was wearing that day.

I am not happy.

lol...I think it was the angle and her body position coupled with the material the pants were made from. I have a cheap pair of khaki's that make my butt look like I've never met a twinkie I didn't scarf :)

NO, the gun found in her rental car was NOT the gun she used to kill Travis. That gun has never been found.

Why do you think she dumped the gun in Nevada? That's interesting! I'd like to hear your theory!

This is an interesting theory I heard from one of Travis' friends yesterday.

"I bet there's a mile marker between here and Utah somewhere that has a number of some significance to her related to Travis and about 50 feet off that marker you would find a gun, knife and whatever trophies she's hoping to go back and visit one day".

Eerie.

Did Jodi know that it wasn't Lisa?

I suspect there were very few details of the goings on in Travis' life that this defendant wasn't totally hip to, with all the details. At least anything that would show up on his emails, texts, facebook, etc.

In terms of thinking everything that comes out of this lying liar who lies' mouth is lies, this is my thought.

There is a grain of truth in every liar's story.

So there are grains peppered in there.

But for me, unless it's corrborated by anything or anyone else, I'm going with the vast majority of what she's saying, especially now, as being fabricated. I'll pick a percentile...let's see 97%.

I think she makes up so many fantasy stories in her head or borrows them from movies and TV that reality for her is so far afield from anything factual that she lives in that world. So that's what we see. With her agenda of trying to save her life, that ups any antes of credibility she might otherwise deserve.

I'm rewatching some testimony. Nurmi's frustration really showed yesterday when she started rambling about her trip and confusion about Oklahoma vs. Kansas City and he semi snapped at her. Anyone else notice that?

As a male I never wanted a woman in the bathroom while I was showering anyway... unless she was getting in too. :great:

I still can't decide if he saw her late in the set... or if she told him she was taking pics all along.

I am in the shot-first crowd.

I think I am in the shot first crowd, too. My theory (just a total guess from pictures): She shot him in the shower, or as he was getting out to try to stop her from shooting. It was not enough to kill him. He stumbled to the sink and she started stabbing him in the back. That's when he turned around and tried to defend himself and got the defensive wounds on his hands. I think the throat slit was the final infliction. MOO

From my experience if there is a hint of interest they do comeback. But once they figure your not listening they go away ----until the next recruits come along.

Growing up all our neighbors were mormon (LDS church just outside our neighborhood) no one tried to convert us--however mom had cigarettes and coffee with the neighbor.
We have several friends who are Mormon. They don't try to convert us, but at our friend's daughter's baptism (Mormon), the young guys in the back were trying hard to convert us. Very awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9