Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way no how do I believe that she hopped into that shower with him after she'd massacred him to death. Yay Travis! I think he scared the living heLZ out of her when he didn't instantly die after her first assault. It's likely that he wasn't even clinically dead by the time that she had cleaned up and left. She did not hop in with him and shower...jmo

She stuck around to throw a load in the washer, clean off the banister, grab up her stuff... KY included, deleted photos, checked his phone messages, packed up the gun and knife..,, I imagine she'd have no problem STANDING on him to shower while she sang Oh Holy Night!

That chick doesn't know the meaning of the word fear.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a LOT of Mormons very well and, if there is one on the jury, there is no way in the world that they will not believe that Travis was a hypocrite and that his behavior was damnation worthy, imo. On the other hand, I also don't believe that they would ever allow a pseudo-Mormon like Jodi to walk because, between the two of them, she was just as bad in some ways and far worse in others, and not really a Mormon anyway. In short, I don't think it's Mormon jurors, if any, that would be of concern. jmo

eta: any Mormon juror also would not publicly pronounce their sentiments about Travis unless HE were the one on trial, and probably not even then. also imo.

I know plenty of Mormons myself and as you know I am one and I don't think he's damned and neither do those I know. He had no chance to repent here on earth, Jodi took it. He will have a chance where he is now and his family who are also Mormon know this too.

I don't agree at all. That is just a far-fetched statement that will probably get carried on through gossip and before we know it, that rumor will be floating around! There isn't any reason to come up with more outlandish statements about Travis. There already is enough going around! :(

You don't think that the defense will try and say that? I'm not saying it happened, I have no doubt that not only is that not Travis's hand but it also not his male member, but I could easily see the defense trying to say that so Jodi looks more sympathetic. The defense has already gone way over the line in what they have done, said and alluded to. Sorry if I offended you as that was not my intention, I just see this defense team and Jodi as willing to do anything and say anything to paint Travis as a sexual deviant and abuser.

MOO

No way no how do I believe that she hopped into that shower with him after she'd massacred him to death. Yay Travis! I think he scared the living heLZ out of her when he didn't instantly die after her first assault. It's likely that he wasn't even clinically dead by the time that she had cleaned up and left. She did not hop in with him and shower...jmo

She had to have washed off somewhere at TA's. There's no way she could have left his house in clothing as bloody as her's would have been and not have stained the seat of the rental car or at least left trace transfer of blood in it. If not in his shower then in another bathroom in the house, but how do we explain the box that appears to have been two or so inched submerged in bloody water? Did JA try to clean up the crime scene but end up flooding the bathroom instead?

I know plenty of Mormons myself and as you know I am one and I don't think he's damned and neither do those I know. He had no chance to repent here on earth, Jodi took it. He will have a chance where he is now and his family who are also Mormon know this too.

I had no idea that you are Mormon and I said damnation-worthy, not damned.

Have we seen Travis' phone records from that afternoon/evening? There's really not much of a question of what happened in my mind in terms of premeditation and how the day played out... but I thought perhaps when she was taking the shower pictures (knowing what she was going to go, getting herself ready) his cell phone may have rang and she went to check the caller ID, saw who it was, flipped out and decided it was time.

I refer back to this post with the pictures in chronological order often.
I can see in one of the pictures after 5:25.00 she could have said your phone is ringing or hey I just checked your phone and so-and-so called. She would've been pushed over the edge by the caller and he was ticked that she was once again invading his privacy.

We would likely know if there was an incoming/missed call to his phone around this time, but this scenario crossed my mind earlier and gave me the chills. It would also have allowed for her to get the gun and knife in that brief moment if she didn't already have them with her in the bathroom.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Trial break: The State vs Jodi Arias; trial resumes 4 February 2013

No matter how it went down I feel absolutely sick thinking about these moments. There is nothing to lesser the horror of what she did to him.

Have we seen Travis' phone records from that afternoon/evening? There's really not much of a question of what happened in my mind in terms of premeditation and how the day played out... but I thought perhaps when she was taking the shower pictures (knowing what she was going to go, getting herself ready) his cell phone may have rang and she went to check the caller ID, saw who it was, flipped out and decided it was time.

I refer back to this post with the pictures in chronological order often.
I can see in one of the pictures after 5:25.00 she could have said your phone is ringing or hey I just checked your phone and so-and-so called. She would've been pushed over the edge by the caller and he was ticked that she was once again invading his privacy.

We would likely know if there was an incoming/missed call to his phone around this time, but this scenario crossed my mind earlier and gave me the chills. It would also have allowed for her to get the gun and knife in that brief moment if she didn't already have them with her in the bathroom.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Trial break: The State vs Jodi Arias; trial resumes 4 February 2013

No matter how it went down I feel absolutely sick thinking about these moments. There is nothing to lesser the horror of what she did to him.

I agree.

I haven't taken a shower or a bath once since I started following this case without thinking about poor Travis.

I know that Juan is a great prosecutor and probably has all of the information on everything in this case (I hope) but, does anyone think that the finger comparisons between Travis and The Penis Man should somehow be brought to his attention before he has a chance to cross examine her?

YES!!!!!! And, does anyone here know the speediest route to take in order to get this tidbit to Juan?

I had no idea that you are Mormon and I said damnation-worthy, not damned.

I thought you did know because we have commented back and forth before....

I thought you did know because we have commented back and forth before.....play with words whatever

I didn't. And I'm not playing with words. In "my world," words have a very particular meaning and I try to say exactly what I mean. So when I said damnation-worthy, that's exactly what I meant.

You don't think that the defense will try and say that? I'm not saying it happened, I have no doubt that not only is that not Travis's hand but it also not his male member, but I could easily see the defense trying to say that so Jodi looks more sympathetic. The defense has already gone way over the line in what they have done, said and alluded to. Sorry if I offended you as that was not my intention, I just see this defense team and Jodi as willing to do anything and say anything to paint Travis as a sexual deviant and abuser.

MOO

No, I don't think they will try to say that. There has been absolutely zero indication that the defense will try to say anything about Travis in this way. Even if they did, how does this make him an abuser or pedophile. There are all sorts of twisted things that we could imagine the defense bringing up.

Please don't think that I am offended by you personally. I think I've made myself pretty clear that I am frustrated by reading things about "the penis" that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. There are so many aspects of this case to discuss, but it seems that is all some want to discuss. Obviously they have a right to do so, since it is a part of the trial. But I feel that I also have a right to express my disgust by it.

There is absolutely no way that we can tell from those finger photos and comparing them to Travis' photos, that they are or aren't his. I personally don't think that they are. But, things such as knuckle wrinkles can be different from hour to hour in a day, depending on the hydration in the body at the time and other factors. As well, lighting and angle of photos can make things look totally different. MY reasoning for thinking that they are not Travis is that I don't believe that he would send those type of photos to her.

I thought you did know because we have commented back and forth before....

I didn't remember either. I know we have a few Mormons here but I only remember the lawyer by name because well screen name is Mormon lawyer;)

I do so appreciate the inside scoop because I know next to nothing about it.

Yep. ALL PAID FOR by the well meaning, hard working public. DP isn't even really Dp. The appeal process ensures that it rarely gets carried out. The only thing it does, as Travis' sister has pointed out in interview, is limit what she has access to (mostly other people) and other interactions.

I know that, and truly, it makes me so very sad. She will be allowed to live and appeal, appeal, appeal! All the time eating up taxpayers $$. Poor Travis and his family. I suppose I'm not allowed to call her (ok, I'll get a t/o if I discribe wha t a piece of S--t_ she is. If she had ever done that to my children, all I can/will say, she would be dead by now.

No, I don't think they will try to say that. There has been absolutely zero indication that the defense will try to say anything about Travis in this way. Even if they did, how does this make him an abuser or pedophile. There are all sorts of twisted things that we could imagine the defense bringing up.

Please don't think that I am offended by you personally. I think I've made myself pretty clear that I am frustrated by reading things about "the penis" that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. There are so many aspects of this case to discuss, but it seems that is all some want to discuss. Obviously they have a right to do so, since it is a part of the trial. But I feel that I also have a right to express my disgust by it.

There is absolutely no way that we can tell from those finger photos and comparing them to Travis' photos, that they are or aren't his. I personally don't think that they are. But, things such as knuckle wrinkles can be different from hour to hour in a day, depending on the hydration in the body at the time and other factors. As well, lighting and angle of photos can make things look totally different. MY reasoning for thinking that they are not Travis is that I don't believe that he would send those type of photos to her.

The nail beds convinced me. I had looked at other photos of Travis's hands and compared them to the fingers in "the pics" not his nails or nail beds. IMO

No no no!! Im so sorry, I'm upset at the people of the church that would come on a show and try to talk about the victim and what a hypocrite he was. Not you at all or anyone on this board. I'm sorry I came off that way, I enjoy your posts and agree with a good percentage of this board.

Thank you. If it is the show I saw, the gentleman did a great job at dispelling the rumors of the church, IMHO. In addition, if my memory is correct he was replying to a hypothetical question and in no way was saying that Travis was a hypocrite.

I'm not one that's ever comfortable with interpreting photographs. I've stated this from the very beginning,

The more I see and hear Jodi .... The more chilling and disturbing these photos become to me. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360385183.528840.jpg

I always believed they were too open to interpretation... Not anymore. They're HAUNTING. I see fear and confusion. .

She had to have washed off somewhere at TA's. There's no way she could have left his house in clothing as bloody as her's would have been and not have stained the seat of the rental car or at least left trace transfer of blood in it. If not in his shower then in another bathroom in the house, but how do we explain the box that appears to have been two or so inched submerged in bloody water? Did JA try to clean up the crime scene but end up flooding the bathroom instead?

The shower door was open in the ceiling shot. Water would of come from there,but I don't know how much.

She left her clothes behind in the washer along with the camera. Was Ryan Burns asked what she was wearing when she showed up?

I didn't remember either. I know we have a few Mormons here but I only remember the lawyer by name because well screen name is Mormon lawyer;)

I do so appreciate the inside scoop because I know next to nothing about it.

I thought about putting verified mormon under my name....but nah, I mostly read and enjoy the discussion that way, my skins to thin

Eta: And I'm on a small nook with no spell check....

I thought about putting verified mormon under my name....but nah, I mostly read and enjoy the descussion that way, my skins to thin

I'm gonna apologize in advance, I can be abrasive and a tad to straight forward. Thick skin here ..so feel free to swat me if you feel it's needed:)

The shower door was open in the ceiling shot. Water would of come from there,but I don't know how much.

She left her clothes behind in the washer along with the camera. Was Ryan Burns asked what she was wearing when she showed up?

She didn't leave her clothes in the washer. Iirc

I thought she took them with her, probably in a hefty bag she brought for the occasion IMO .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member