Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I am aware of. In addition, her phone was off so as to leave no trace of her being in Arizona.

MOO

There ya go. That's a lie right there. She said on the stand she talked
to Travis and he said why don't you stop by on your way to Utah!!!!

BIG FAT LIAR! Still the only things that one can believe she says,
is her name and that she killed Travis!!! Pitiful!

o/t There's a reporter on CNN who's not really reporting on the weather but standing on a snowy, windy beach getting tossed around like a ragdoll by the storm, his "report" consists of trying to stay upright and keep his hat on head with a CHIN STRAP and Andy Cooper trying not to laugh at him.... it's as funny as can be and completely uninformative.

Not sure if this makes me a bad person for enjoying it but it's wickedly funny.

That's a good question....Anita, do you think maybe the question was asked to get this kind of response?? I mean yes, lets ask and focus on the sex and not the slaughter....jeesh

Was that JVM's show? She had a Mormon church man on too. Similar question too

FrayedKnot
Down the Rabbit Hole Join Date: Nov 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by com n sense
THIS has been bothering me for days too.
Why would Travis ever do or say anything that would lead her on after everything that had been going on?
I went back to the pictures she took that day.
Travis appears to be sleeping in one & wakes up & throws a peace sign in the other.
Could it be possible there wasn't any sex that day?
Yes it could.
Maybe she got there & asked to crash on the couch after he turned her down. She does say nothing happened until the next day.
Maybe Travis always sleeps in the raw & she got up & seen the camera, went into his room while he is still alseep, put that KY jelly there to make it look like they had sex & started snapping pictures.
As for the nudes of herself she could have took them anytime during those hours she was there.
Another thing.. if they did have sex I'm sure JA would have marked her territory by either giving him a hickey or would have made sure to leave scratches all over his back, unless ofcourse she intended to kill him & not leave evidence behind.
I really think he turned her down that day & that's why it was such a rage killing.

Really?

I think that is awfully convoluted and contrived, even for JA.

I am trying to picture myself napping, buck nekkid, in my home. When suddenly I awakened by the sound of the camera shutter and lo and behold, it is none other than the man of whom I am deathly afeared and with whom I have steadfastly refused to engage in sexual activity with!

So, naturally, my first reaction is to throw a peace sign?

And of course, my hoo-ha is perfectly shaved because even though I am a virgin, it's important to not only shave one's pubes, but relay that info to members of the opposite sex with whom I am just "buds". Because a a devout Mormon, pube conversations are all the rage.

C'mon guys? Seriously?

MOO but Travis definitely had sex with Jodi. And quite possibly before Jodi.

And the only reason ANYONE would care is the vehement insistence that TA was a virgin....some are saying until JA, some are saying until his death.....

I am so far behind it's hard to catch up. I brought this over from the last thread.

First it's an assumption he is throwing a peace sign just like it's an assumption he had sex. I have a hard time believing that he would when he was warning all his friends that he was going to be killed. JMO
I don't know who shaved what lol
Maybe that first picture JA took is when he first realized she was there.
She is a sneaky one for sure. I am one who believes he had no idea she was snapping any pictures in the shower until he saw her.
Jody wanted someone to find those pictures or she wouldn't have taken them. I read somewhere - I am sure it was the police report, that she deleted all the shower pictures but she didn't delete the nude ones.
She lost the camera that day by accident. She was planning to use them for her defence all along I bet. JMO
________

WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC PHOTO BELOW

Found this on photobucket and the fingers do not match - length of fingers wrong! (BTW - I didn't make this pic)

You were warned!
travis_alexanderhands_zps23632af4.jpg

Hand on left is from hand shown in the court pic accidentally streamed.

Clearly not the same fingers or finger nails.

Is there a major organized religion in the world that says it's ok to have sexual contact before a marriage commitment?

(emphasis here being the word "major")

I didnt see it, and frankly I'm a little shocked that a random member having nothing to do with the case would want to discuss the sexual aspect on tv or radio interview. I refrain from much comment about it here because I find it distasteful for the victim and his family. Jody is a lying lier who lies so we really dont know the ins and outs of it, his friends who did know have given plenty of information on it. For me personally I see no reason for further comment on what Travis was doing before he was brutally murdered.

I doubt it. If she gets the DP, she will be as cool as a cucumber. If she is freed, she will show emotion.

moo

She has been in prison these past few years and just like Casey Anthony has adapted well, is keeping busy with her art and has made some friends. Hopefully this case will bring justice unlike the other case.

Not that I heard, I was in the car & came into the discussion as they were introducing the author, got out before the end of the interview. I was a little surprised at how VEHEMENT he was about it.

I'm on the blog of the Mormon Tabernacle Enquirer but I'll be scooting right along to a website that's a little less exciting. Too much for me on a Friday night. Was it local programming or syndicated? Actually, I'll just wait for a summary later on. I can't handle preaching of any sort tonight!

There ya go. That's a lie right there. She said on the stand she talked
to Travis and he said why don't you stop by on your way to Utah!!!!

BIG FAT LIAR! Still the only things that one can believe she says,
is her name and that she killed Travis!!! Pitiful!

Taking this further, IIRC, one of her statements is that her phone died, she couldn't find the charger, but miraculously it appeared from underneath the car seat........ironically in time to use it after she was out of Arizona. However at the time of this story, she denied having been to Arizona.

:rolleyes:

MOO

She has been in prison these past few years and just like Casey Anthony has adapted well, is keeping busy with her art and has made some friends. Hopefully this case will bring justice unlike the other case.

She finished High School in there too! Lucky girl.

ehem. Taxpayers unite.

I don't why, but your phraseology made me chuckle. "Mormon church man".

Very possibly; it was either NPR or HLN. Since you heard the same thing, I'm wiling to bet you're right. I found his name, Christopher Kimball Bigelow.

I didnt see it, and frankly I'm a little shocked that a random member having nothing to do with the case would want to discuss the sexual aspect on tv or radio interview. I refrain from much comment about it here because I find it distasteful for the victim and his family. Jody is a lying lier who lies so we really dont know the ins and outs of it, his friends who did know have given plenty of information on it. For me personally I see no reason for further comment on what Travis was doing before he was brutally murdered.

Are you mad at me?
I was trying to help - was gonna offer to scan that video if it would help as I know the topic is sensitive. I personally don't think Travis was doing 99.8% of what the defense is trying to insinuate and am doing all I can to prove it or disprove their dirty lies that malign the victim.

But please, get mad a jodi arias as she is the ONLY reason the discussion is even taking place.

Peace out.

Changing the subject a little, but a young lady was reported missing near where I live yesterday. Her body was found today about 12 miles from my home and her boyfriend has been charged with her murder. Neighbor lady stated that she wasn't surprised because of things she had observed. Then why, oh why, didn't this lady call the police? Such a shame that people refuse to get involved. :furious:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198250&highlight=sarah+swaim

Taking this further, IIRC, one of her statements is that her phone died, she couldn't find the charger, but miraculously it appeared from underneath the car seat........ironically in time to use it after she was out of Arizona. However at the time of this story, she denied having been to Arizona.

:rolleyes:

MOO

She said that she spoke to him. Her phone was not dead when she did if this is true. Nope. She lost her charger. She bought a new one. She found the old one under her car seat.

Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member