DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I'll have to go back again and look. Maybe I'm looking to
much at them. I should just tack them to my wall lol

And pray that LE NEVER has a reason to search your home! :eek:

Just as I pray that LE NEVER has a reason to search my computer searches! Especially after THIS freaking case! :floorlaugh:

I just looked outside, I'm in south jersey... Why is the sky orange? WTH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exit 5 here and you are right, it does have an orangish hue....weird.

Did anyone read her plea to 2nd degree. it came off as almost a threat. basically a let me plea to 2nd degree or else im dragging his name through the mud. i cant wait for the cross examination. she handles herself well under the scripted rehersed questions but when faced with facts and corned with her lies, we will see her desperate behavior as seen in the inerrogation.

I've been reading since day one and am full-tilt addicted... :great:

What a wonderful community this is! I decided to register and realized I already had - eons ago (yes, I'm a verifiable goofball). So I guess I'm not new... just 'back'. Sure feel new! Well, no matter...

A couple of thoughts/questions:

-- Re: the supposed photos of Travis' 'ahem'. First - I mean NO disrespect, but it is part of the discussion. Per the coroner's report, Dr. Horn simply said the genitalia was that of a normal adult male.

I believe that had TA been circumcised, *that* would have been noted, as it's an alteration of the body. I think Horn's not noting anything infers that TA was uncircumcised. Just as the good doctor wouldn't mention hat TA had 10 fingers, a bellybutton, toenails, etc.

I'd love ME confirmation and see how the photos compare. I don't know enough about such things :blushing: to make an assessment myself.

Not that it matters - other than a possible way to catch JA in a very big lie (potentially) on the stand. I would rather enjoy that.

-- Anyone know what kind of pill JA took during (I think) right at the end of the lunch break on Jan 31 or thereabouts? I've read nearly every page so far here but I missed some around then and was curious if it was anything. I saw her take a pill (probably acetaminophen) - I'm curious about everything.

-- I think it is very significant that Travis was in the process (or starting it) of making amends with he church re his sins with JA however torrid or mild... This would have been the worst for her - as TA was now actively seeking to reject the only and last tenuous thing to keep her connected. Travis was about to stop and change in a very formal way - one without a viable workaround in her eyes. He likely told her as much.

Welcome!!!! Hope to see lots of posts from you lol

As far as the pill, I have no idea. We DO know it can't be a truth pill!!

Regarding the photos, I never thought they were of Travis. Maybe wrong but
I agree with you regarding Dr Horn and his wording.
Were these on her phone? If she sent them to herself out of a book or online
site it wouldn't surprise me.

Church + Dating led to his demise! That's my thoughts. JA just could
not handle it!

Has anyone compared those fingers to darryls? I remember when we could only see his hands during his testimony thinking his fingers looked strange to me, kind of like the ones in the pic.

How she cleaned herself off is exactly what I want the Prosecution to question her about doing. I would like jurors to entertain the idea that she did, in fact, stand in that shower stall either beside or standing on the victim to clean off. :steamed::burn::mad:

Shower downstairs?

This reminds me of something in the police report and in the crime scene photos. I'm positive JA washed off in the shower with TA's body now and even leaning to the shot first side. The reason why is the box that was in the linen closet. It had a watered down blood ring around the bottom two or so inches. TA's body was covering the drain in the shower which caused the bathroom to flood with the water from JA's shower. I'm sure the clear cup found near TA was used by JA to rinse off or to assist if she couldn't reach the shower head around TA's body well. Then comes the shot vs stabbed first debate. The reason I was convinced of stabbed first was the clean bullet casing on top of dried blood. If blood had already begun to dry when JA showered and flooded the bathroom the casing could have traveled to that position or could have been rinsed off in the process but the dried blood wouldn't have been washed away without some sort of agitation. JA never tried to clean TA up to be humane or anything she cleaned herself up before leaving to "grind" with the next guy.

[Sorry so long, a lot of thinking out loud here.]

Wow! Just, wow. I've been trying to come up with the most reasonable scenario to explain the water and blood ring stain on the box. One idea was that she splashed water around to clean the scene, but this just didn't seem totally logical. Your explanation, however, makes the most sense; so far.

I've always believed the gunshot was first (no offense to the handsome ME, which I totally respect) and knew there must be a logical explanation for the shell to be on top of the blood. I know from personal experience (don't ask) that as soon as blood is exposed to air, it immediately begins to scab (dry) and create a 'barrier' to aid healing. This explains the 'blubble' look of the blood under the bullet shell. The outer layer of the blood drop was more solid than the inner layer, creating a coating to protect it from diluting itself with the water. This created a type of cushion-like landing spot for the shell casing. (I wonder if I explained that right?) This makes so much sense to me. IMO

Has anyone analyzed the pre-crime bedroom photos to see if the cup was on the nightstand or on another surface? We know the KY bottle is missing. What else is missing from his nightstand? (or other areas of the room?)

I know there are extensive crime scene photos of the bathroom sink (many more than the singular sink view of the blood splatter) that show the Garnier hair products and other toiletries. Since it was said that Travis shaved with a straight razor, have we found it in any of the vanity photos?

Another thought is that perhaps the cup came from the vanity area? (I'd take another look at the photos, but I don't know where they are located. I know I saw them linked here on one of these massive threads.)

For some reason it won't open for me. Can you paraphrase what it says please? :)

Try this link: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/20130208arias-jury-hear-sordid-evidence-photographs-young-males.html?nclick_check=1

Certainly (c/p):

Arias jury to hear more sordid testimony of photographs of young males

By Michael Kiefer
The Republic | azcentral.com
Fri Feb 8, 2013 10:07 PM
---------------------------------------------------
<SNIPPED>
***Sorry - Copyright laws say we can only copy 10% of an article.
If link does not work, go to: azcentral.com and look up: Arias jury to hear more sordid testimony of photographs of young males

NOW - goodnight for real&#8230; Only to hopefully dream of Juan Martinez un-spinning her lies!!!

Wow, first I'd heard that one. wonder when she concocted that storyline w/ her attorneys. Earlier this week? Blech.

Can you or someone tell me what the article says please. My computer is not allowing me to view it. Thanks in advance and much appreciated

Theres a play gym across the street from ta house,,i bet theres a ja+ta carved in it some place

What a joke! What does that even have to do with JA killing TA? How can that even be admissible? I mean is it admissible to smear TA however JA and her defense want period end of story? IF TA was looking at pictures of young males on his computer wouldn't they have been in the forensic evaluation of his computer? JA makes me sicker and sicker as the days pass.

I don't like not believing someone's claims of abuse, but I just can't believe JA on that since it seems to be completely self serving and nothing more. IF she were abused as a child WHY isn't her brother testifying to that as well to support her claim of abuse?

Dr. Horn simply said the genitalia was that of a normal adult male.

I find this comment to mean that he was indeed circumcised I am circumcised and both of my sons are, I would not have allowed either son not to be circumcised as it is the norm/normal IMO in the US and have been for years. There are obvious health reasons also but do not want thread to get derailed, just a bit surprised that a few are leaning the other way.

And pray that LE NEVER has a reason to search your home! :eek:

Just as I pray that LE NEVER has a reason to search my computer searches! Especially after THIS freaking case! :floorlaugh:

OMG!! Never thought of them in my house. But now you mention the
computer searches!!!!:what:

I find this comment to mean that he was indeed circumcised I am circumcised and both of my sons are, I would not have allowed either son not to be circumcised as it is the norm/normal IMO in the US and have been for years. There are obvious health reasons also but do not want thread to get derailed, just a bit surprised that a few are leaning the other way.

I work in the medical field specifically in a urology office and yes the majority of men are circumcised in the US, but it is an alteration to anatomy and is generally noted in dicatation discussing the penis. If it isn't noted it is generally assumed the foreskin is intact thus no circumcision.

BBM

Ha! I snorted out loud and woke up my snoozing husband! Too funny!

My skin can be thin, too. I get ya! :hug:

I do that quite often, there are some posters with a great sense of humor! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb