Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Skiptomylu!

This is infuriating that this monster is trying to say this about Travis. However, I think that her lies are going to completely be first and foremost to this jury.

In the first place, WHERE would Travis have gotten "photos" of naked boys to lay out on his bed? WHY would he have printed out photos when he could have used the Internet to look at them if he had been so inclined? And, I vehemently believe that this is a lie! This is so far fetched that I can't wait to see what JM has in store to discredit her on this? She is an evil, wretched, waste of air and needs to be put to death!

She can lie and try to drag him through the mud. As far as I am concerned it is irrelevant. I don't believe it and doubt the jury will buy it. She is an "official" liar.

Yup… there is no end in this woman's contempt. There is no end in her annihilation of this man… She is murdering Travis, still, in every conceivable way. So vile, so unreal, especially in light that IMO the punishable insult lives only in her mind.
Well, here is where the spinning continues….

Hello!
I can't get it to open

I couldn't get it to open either. Go to azcentral.com and it's the top story "Arias jury to hear more sordid testimony of photographs of young males"

Are you friggin' kidding me??????????????
WHY
www.azcentral.com story name:
Arias jury to hear more sordid testimony of photographs of young males

"But in a closed hearing Thursday, lawyers for the defense and the prosecution argued over whether Arias, who was in attendance, should be allowed to testify that she walked in on Alexander while he was masturbating to photographs of young boys.
Judge Sherry Stephens unsealed the transcript of the hearing after she determined that the evidence was admissible."

But in a closed hearing Thursday, lawyers for the defense and the prosecution argued over whether Arias, who was in attendance, should be allowed to testify that she walked in on Alexander while he was masturbating to photographs of young boys.

I am not buying this.

Will they be showing the alleged photos? Did they even find photos/ I think not.

Um, if Arias had knowledge of such a terrible secret about TA, why the hell did she detour hours out of her way, to go see him?

Ugh. I'm :eek:fftobed: Nite all!

Welcome!!!! Hope to see lots of posts from you lol

As far as the pill, I have no idea. We DO know it can't be a truth pill!!

Regarding the photos, I never thought they were of Travis. Maybe wrong but
I agree with you regarding Dr Horn and his wording.
Were these on her phone? If she sent them to herself out of a book or online
site it wouldn't surprise me.

Church + Dating led to his demise! That's my thoughts. JA just could
not handle it!

Thanks, parker38!
I don't think those photos are Travis either. But even if they are, the only consequence of enlarging them (in the photos) and flitting them about in court is to cause pain to Travis' family and the DT knows this which makes it all the more despicable, whether his or not.

I really think TA's starting the repentance process - which I've heard mentioned on a couple of shows, once by Beth Karas (whom I adore like several others here :) ) is crucial - by his going to the church himself to admit his sins and change his life - there goes any leverage/blackmail JA may have been holding like power currency...

Not only that, her oh-so-precious (cough) reputation would be destroyed in the process (guessing going through the process like Travis seemed to be preparing to do was unacceptable or simply inconvenient to her).

Imagine the rage over such a scenario... yikes.

My fever must be higher than I thought. I actually sat and listened to her testimony again today.

Uh-oh, karengo -- it sounds like you have a rare disease called Jodia, and it's not pleasant. Some of the symptoms are nausea, a ringing in the ears, twitching, and you begin to want to talk about yourself all the time, non-stop.

You begin using your left hand instead of your right if you are right-handed. If the fever gets high, you develop this urge to have sex all the time with anybody. Your hair turns dark and your breasts suddenly get larger. You don't care about anyone else's feelings, and you talk out of your head -- telling lies all the time. When others around you get it, you can't understand their feelings at all and you don't care how they feel.

It's a genetic thing, thought to be passed down from mother to daughter. Your childhood memories turn into nightmares, and you feel that you were treated horribly by your parents when actually you were not.

At the present time the only cure is lifetime treatment or euthanasia -- both of which are administered by a State Correctional Institution.

And you will need a good lawyer. Good luck.

icon10.gif

ETA-- Please know that I was not directing anything at all towards you -- in no way. I was jumping off your post for a lark. Something came over me. Now I think I may be a bit Jodiatic myself. <sigh>

Not all Americans are great at spelling either, even though they have had an education here. So you spell any way you want. They'll get over it.[/QUOTE]

Read post 680; it was a joke about Bob not liking stereotypes.

.....jeesh.....

I went back and read 680 and it says Hey Bob.. women are better spellers! Then the poster went on to underlined all the misspellings in his post. I think Bob also took it as an insult. I deal with a lot of people from out of the country on our radio show and they understand things differently than we do. You would be surprised how many people from other countries think Americans are rude.

Wow i cant believe the judge is going to allow jodi to say he was masturbating to childrens photos. im sorry but anyone who continues to persue a relationship with a child molester is sick. if i sat on the jury i would question her character and this story. whe she started telling the anal sex story, i knew she would head in this direction as if anal sex is exclusive to perverts and gays. she is very fond of anal sex. there was no *advertiser censored* found on his computer. Nurmi specialty is representing molesters and rapists. im sure he took a page or two from the sickos he defends.

I couldn't get it to open either. Go to azcentral.com and it's the top story "Arias jury to hear more sordid testimony of photographs of young males"

How could they hear 'more' when they haven't heard any??? :banghead:

YES!!!!!! And, does anyone here know the speediest route to take in order to get this tidbit to Juan?

I was thinking the same thing. Isn't there a way they can measure the length of his fingers between the joints? Jeez, I can't even begin to imagine how horrific this is for Travis' family.

Wow i cant believe the judge is going to allow jodi to say he was masturbating to childrens photos. im sorry but anyone who continues to persue a relationship with a child molester is sick. if i sat on the jury i would question her character and this story. whe she started telling the anal sex story, i knew she would head in this direction as if anal sex is exclusive to perverts and gays. she is very fond of anal sex. there was no *advertiser censored* found on his computer. Nurmi specialty is representing molesters and rapists. im sure he took a page or two from the sickos he defends.

She keeps making up stories that can not be proven. She is the one who is perverted.

OMG I am livid! I just read about the hearing. I did not think I could be more disgusted! I am salivating at the thought of JA's "Martinezation"!

There is a special place in hell....

Thank you!
This article point out just what levels arias will stoop to. I do not believe her at all! If TA was having issues with the nature of their relationship, does anybody believe that he could possibly allow himself to desire children??? Nope! This ain't gonna fly Jodi! The more ludicrous her story gets the even less believable it becomes!
Martinez will come to TA rescue!

How could they hear 'more' when they haven't heard any??? :banghead:

Nothing like great journalism or is that sensationalism? This story is sensational enough on it's own, it doesn't need poorly worded headlines to get clicks...someone should tell azcentral that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus