Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, America may never be the same. That number is going to climb in the next week. I know NG is saying words she definitely avoided before. BBM

My almost 90 year old mom adores Nancy and giggled like a school girl when she called to tell me nancy said BJ like 15 times.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I've wondered if Jodi is just like her mother. She says her mom was abusive, constantly hitting her with The Wooden Spoon. It's possible the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I know Jodi's family seated back there sure seemed to chuckle inappropriately, just like she does. Mom has a similar, dead-ish Mona Lisa smile. Could be a lot of disturbing similarities.

BBM

I blame the Botox.

Please stop the gender stereotypes.

Facts are facts, and she has a mountain of facts against her. Women are not more astute anymore than men are more athletic, both are rediculous stereotypes. I can think of many, many women who are better athletes than some men. Its a case by case basis and frankly I'm sick of the media driving a wedge between the genders.

Just to add, I would not be sidetracked on a murder jury by a womans appearanse, I think that is a crazy assertion driven by the same media who characterise this monster as a blonde bombshell. When I look at her I see a hideous monster.

Like it or not, women are absolutely more astute and critical when judging other women. If that offends your male sensitivities, I apologize.

BBM

The print was found several feet down the hallway. I remember seeing where a section of the wall had been removed as evidence.

The second BBM I totally agree with.

I think she removed the glove to examine her cut hand ...the glove was ruined and never realized she touched the wall on her way dragging Travis back down that hallway.

I think she removed the glove to examine her cut hand ...the glove was ruined and never realized she touched the wall on her way dragging Travis back down that hallway.

Interesting they never found the glove though. I suppose she may have pocketed it. She seemed cool enough to take care of other evidence.

The camera was Travis's. I think Jodi deleted the photos and thought that erased any evidence of her being in the home at the time of the killing but the camera somehow got mixed up in the sheets/laundry and ended up in the washer.
I totally agree and think this happened as well. She erased the pictures; maybe meant to actually take the camera as well but couldn't find it because it had gotten caught up in all the sheets.

Putting together a few different poster's potential ideas...Perhaps she wore gloves during the murder but took them off when she went to wash herself in the shower where she had dragged TA already.. and lost her balance, because she was standing between TA's body and since she couldn't catch herself with her feet because there was no room to step, she had to catch herself with her bloodied palm.. JUST an idea, putting it out there.. That may be why the print is in the shower, why her prints aren't elsewhere and how she got cleaned.
It is really gruesome to think if this is premeditated (which I believe thus far it entirely was) that she had sex with this man that day and in her mind she knew she was going to be killing him shortly thereafter.. Just very sick! I think that shows, to me, that she did NOT think of sex as something meaningful at all besides a method to her personal gain. And to me, that means every sex act she performed wouldn't have made her feel like a prostitute or used because she didn't put any special or "sacred" value in sex.

The palm print LE found was not in the shower it was on the wall in the hallway. There is no physical evidence that they had sex. The only pictures we see are of them in the nude but nothing of them together. Some are assuming they had sex but so far Jodi has not yet testified regarding that period of time when she took those pictures. jmo

To all the new posters...

Please take this weekend to run all your errands, clean your house, and spend time with your family.

Come Monday you will be only doing the above during lunch recess.

If you don't have a crock pot I suggest you purchase one. Immediately.

If you wish to join the Juanettes you may purchase a jacket from the merchandise kiosk. It is next to the concession stand.

WELCOME and thanks for posting your thoughts on this case!!!

My almost 90 year old mom adores Nancy and giggled like a school girl when she called to tell me nancy said BJ like 15 times.....

LOL! Mine did the same thing! (mom is 94)

Like it or not, women are absolutely more astute and critical when judging other women. If that offends your male sensitivities, I apologize.

Can you provide links to peer-reviewed studies that establish your "absolute"?
TIA

Those uncensored photos of Travis and JA, were those from the camera that was found in the washer?

If this has been asked and answered apologies in advance - what make was the gun? I know it was a 25 but can't find the make! The 25 is very very small, will fit in the palm of your hand. Not really recommended for protection - of course it will kill, but recorded cases with use of the 25 shows more injuries than kill. I agree the gun was used last!

Interesting they never found the glove though. I suppose she may have pocketed it. She seemed cool enough to take care of other evidence.

I have always thought she had hair dye gloves since she was no stranger to coloring her hair and changed hair color after renting the car.

To all the new posters...

Please take this weekend to run all your errands, clean your house, and spend time with your family.

Come Monday you will be only doing the above during lunch recess.

If you don't have a crock pot I suggest you purchase one. Immediately.

If you wish to join the Juanettes you may purchase a jacket from the merchandise kiosk. It is next to the concession stand.

WELCOME and thanks for posting your thoughts on this case!!!

Love this and think it should go with the opening thread admonishments!
:floorlaugh:

Can you provide links to peer-reviewed studies that establish your "absolute"?
TIA

No I cannot. I speak only as a VERY senior female who has formed opinions. I apologize to anybody I may offended with those opinions.

I have always thought she had hair dye gloves since she was no stranger to coloring her hair and changed hair color after renting the car.

More than likely, except I would have expected it or them to have been overlooked in all the gore. She overlooked the casing.

Or, in my case, "D" is for "dorky". :floorlaugh: He knows I love him.

Ha ha

Ive been reading those d's as *darling*, but now i see i can substitute *dim-witted* just as easily, depending upon the context and my mood. Heh heh :)

I see women as very critical of other women when it comes to how they are dressed or the sizes of the *advertiser censored***s, but I do not believe women are better at picking out lying in fellow women.

There is no scientifically proven method of lie detection:
Lie detection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That is absolutely true.

The palm print LE found was not in the shower it was on the wall in the hallway. There is no physical evidence that they had sex. The only pictures we see are of them in the nude but nothing of them together. Some are assuming they had sex but so far Jodi has not yet testified regarding that period of time when she took those pictures. jmo
It's true that there is no evidence that they had sex but the naked pics and the VERY large bottle of KY Jelly strongly suggest they may have.

Please stop the gender stereotypes.

Facts are facts, and she has a mountain of facts against her. Women are not more astute anymore than men are more athletic, both are rediculous stereotypes. I can think of many, many women who are better athletes than some men. Its a case by case basis and frankly I'm sick of the media driving a wedge between the genders.

Just to add, I would not be sidetracked on a murder jury by a womans appearanse, I think that is a crazy assertion driven by the same media who characterise this monster as a blonde bombshell. When I look at her I see a hideous monster.

I can see you feel strongly about this. This is a difference of opinion on gender qualities which you obviously disagree.
Everyone on here is posting their own opinion, and I hope one poster is not able to rule the board by telling another to stop doing something they do not agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy