Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not me. This is a serious heinous crime. I hope JM forces her to pull a Bundy in court...lol

I also hope the jury is sick of seeing her being coddled by her defense.

I suppose you are correct..! Now that I think about it the "good cop" approach did not work for Flores... she rather took it (imhoo) that he was succumbing to her charms/her spell.

Another odd thing that strikes me strange is when Jodi talks to the jury she acts as if she is doing a presentation to an audience. Pretty much what she has seen during her PPL meetings, IMO. People do not normally do that. She's suppose to be testifying about what happened to her not what she has learned and now is presenting it to an audience. jmo

It's almost like she is presenting someone else's story?

Maybe this will help..

The COUNTLESS Uses for Baking Soda (Besides Baking)!
To absorb carpet spills…blot up the area, spray with water, and shake on baking soda. It will help lift the stain, and once it dries, you simply vacuum it up.
http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/05/the-countless-uses-for-baking-soda-besides-baking.html

Just in case the little kitties leave a stain..

How To Get Rid of Pet Stains On Carpet
“My best tip is for pet potty spots on the carpet. I use good old vinegar and baking soda. The steps are the important part. Pour enough vinegar to soak the stain and THEN add a small amount of baking soda. If you do the reverse, you will have a noisy, bubbly mess. Do it the right way, and you can hear the recipe cackling away, telling you how it is cleaning and deodorizing without leaving any residue. You need to let the spot dry for a day or two before sweeping up and then vacuuming. We cover the spot with a bowl or plate so that we don’t have baking soda kicked from heck to breakfast. You can actually see the yellow color being absorbed up into your little mountain of baking soda. Works on old stains too! Boo yaaaaaah!”
http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2013/01/how-to-get-rid-of-pet-stains-from-carpet.html
THANK YOU, Tiger Balm!

BOTH of these recipes will be very useful to me!
Lol.

not me. This is a serious heinous crime. I hope JM forces her to pull a Bundy in court...lol

I also hope the jury is sick of seeing her being coddled by her defense.

I agree. I think his brisk, brusque manner - getting to the heart of the matter & cutting thru the BS - will be welcome.

newbie here so please be gentle.... I think ultimately this latest allegation by her will really push this jury to her death. She has contradicted her attorneys opening already if they were paying attention.... He allegedly according to opening made her wear the Tshirt as OWNERSHIP, but as per Jodi it was a few months long joke that she would get them. She claimed he tried to kiss her on the first night of knowing her because he looked at her lips and licked his lips..come on now maybe she had on pretty lipstick and his lips were dry. The expert test. that the penis pic came off of her broken external hard drive but then when Jodi test. she said he sent them on the phone, so she went home and put them on the computer even tho she was so offended, NOT.. The letters the defense wants to bring in that Travis "wrote" was sent to Jodi while she was in jail, from who?...all these little lies could have the jury already secretly rolling their eyes so when she throws the little boys under the bus this week it could possibly insult this jury in such a way that they throw her under the bus

Is anyone else worried that if Juan is too aggressive with Arias it could backfire: re: the jury

I am more than comfortable. The Jury is aware of what she has done. I think the Jurors will remember what JM says (and Jodi) rather than how he says it. IMO

I just thought of something I learned from "People's Court"....LOL

You are suppose to mitigate (sp) the damages.

Putting that into this case would meaqn she should have stabbed and ran or shot and run...you know...making the least damage as possible if she was afraid.

Hope that was clear....LOL

Is anyone else worried that if Juan is too aggressive with Arias it could backfire: re: the jury

I think TA will expect JM to come at her with guns blazing. She will be ready with crocodile tears, snivelling, hi cupping, and shaking. But I bet he surprises us all by using very tough questions, but with Flores' tone of voice. Sweetly and gently leading her to the gallows. He is smart enough to make it work.

Another odd thing that strikes me strange is when Jodi talks to the jury she acts as if she is doing a presentation to an audience. Pretty much what she has seen during her PPL meetings, IMO. People do not normally do that. She's suppose to be testifying about what happened to her not what she has learned and now is presenting it to an audience. jmo

reading up on psychopaths and found this (she is like a walking text book of a psychopath btw)

28.) Gives you a sense of being "talked at" rather than being "talked to" when the psychopath engages you in conversation.

http://www.dovechristiancounseling.com/Characteristics-Of-Psychopaths.html

I suppose you are correct..! Now that I think about it the "good cop" approach did not work for Flores... she rather took it (imhoo) that he was succumbing to her charms/her spell.

I noted Det Flores took the good cop approach as well and I wondered if there was any bad cop questioning of JA during those initial interrogations that we are yet to see?

we have our own mini forum now so I will start an armchair psych thread :wink:

:escape:

I noted Det Flores took the good cop approach as well and I wondered if there was any bad cop questioning of JA during those initial interrogations that we are yet to see?

thats right. Well on TV anyway the police seem to always have the back up detective with the different (more rough) type of interrogation.

"'snoozing' husband"? Mine's a 'snoring' husband! Ugh!

which, btw, I now feel like I can vent with ya'll ladies...right? I can vent....right? (a little thought cloud popped up with the two step-brothers, "did we just become best friends?") Anyway, back to venting :furious:

My snoring DH (who, btw can sleep through ALL the alarms I set for him, yet will wake to the slightest typing of fingers on my laptop keyboard) insists that he absolutely can not get to sleep with the television AND my laptop. I have to choose one. JUST ONE. How in the darling heck am I going to watch trial reruns and catch up on this board, especially...ESPECIALLY next week?

Is anyone up for a temporary roommate?

Oh, (more rant) and another thing....I'm so tired of him walking into the living room/kitchen/bedroom (or what ever room I choose to sneak away to) and him piping off, "what? is this still going on? (chuckle, chuckle) just can't get enough of this, can you?"

My daughter has now started, "Mom, that lady has been in court for ever!"

<end rant>

Oh man, I can definitely relate to this! My DH was soooo happy when the CA trial was over. Thought he finally had his wife back....NOT! The outrage over that verdict kept me blogging about CA months and months after the trial ended. When that finally settled down, this case came along. He thinks I am absolutely obsessed, and refuses to let me watch any HLN coverage (he HATES NG), so I have to stick to my lappie for this one.

Not sure you'd want to be my roomie as I live in the "Great White North" LOL (and it's FREAKING cold here), but would love to have you to discuss it with. DH and my two sons are sick to death of it. I get more eye rolls than Nurmi does. As soon as I open my mouth to talk about it they scatter to the four winds :floorlaugh:.

I was just thinking about the connection between the film Psycho and this case...
There is the obvious shower thing, but I was also thinking about how Bates is two people and she describes the 2 ninjas.

bbm - I agree, Cuckoohead.

I imagine we may hear worse, but the baptism day near-rape (and that's what she described, IMO) that JA recounts is just about the worst lie and accusation she has told the court, his family and the world. This really bothers me...

I never knew TA, of course, but I think he was very serious about having Jodi be baptized in the church in which he took so much pride, and where he had worked so hard to be a good Mormon. IMO, he felt he was doing work for his God in bringing one more soul to leading a better life. That, coupled with his very probable inexperience with sex, just screams "lie, lie, lie."

On this special and one-of-a-kind day for Jodi (at least in TA's mind, it should have been for her), I don't see TA doing anything sexual with her at all, at least not within just a few hours of the ceremony, even if she had stripped to the nude and presented herself to him. Maybe that night, perhaps. It did not happen as she described it -- I will never believe it. What a sacrilegious and slanderous thing for her to do, IMO. It is my impression that TA and his sibs were pretty serious about their beliefs -- how could they tolerate these words being said by her!

Let me stop.... Grrrrrrrrrr. :furious:

I totally agree....but according to this....there is going to be a lot more:furious:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...e-photographs-young-males.html?nclick_check=1

But in a closed hearing Thursday, lawyers for the defense and the prosecution argued over whether Arias, who was in attendance, should be allowed to testify that she walked in on Alexander while he was masturbating to photographs of young boys.

Judge Sherry Stephens unsealed the transcript of the hearing after she determined that the evidence was admissible.

The xxxx about smearing the victim is really getting to me...and I am sure many others. He can't defend himself cause she slaughtered him:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234