Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Jodi likes to change her hair color and wondered if she was a "platinum" blonde before Las,Vegas?
Has DB ever said if she a blonde with him? Was that another "change" she made while the Mormans missionary's were counseling her? along with the bad boob job?

There is a photo of Jodi with DB and his son. She was a platinum blond back then also.

As I was transcribing part of Jodi's testimony, there was a particularly boring part where the camera cut to a close up of Juan Martinez. His eyelids fluttered and he actually nodded off! He caught himself a moment later and rubbed his eyes and tried to wake up.

If the prosecutor can't stay awake during the defendants testimony -- how engages could the jury be? :lol:

LOL well as I have posted prior..... the other night when NG was just running testimony i was listening in bed. Had the volume low and I just went right off to lala land. Best sleep i have had in awhile :waitasec:

IIRC in one of the interviews with detective Flores she said she grabbed her backpack and ran.

It was during her ninja story, day 2 of the interview, I think.

By the time 48 Hours comes along she's changed her story from backpack to purse.
I'll try to find the video of the backpack story.

I wonder how many pounds of lotions and make up were in that backpack. Quick Daniel Freeman, come take out fifteen pound of it for her, but leave the gun and knife.

So does Juan have a receipt with a family size bottle of KY?

As I was transcribing part of Jodi's testimony, there was a particularly boring part where the camera cut to a close up of Juan Martinez. His eyelids fluttered and he actually nodded off! He caught himself a moment later and rubbed his eyes and tried to wake up.

If the prosecutor can't stay awake during the defendants testimony -- how engages could the jury be? :lol:
Probably bored to death also.

:lol:

" I grabbed my purse"

That was a very strange thing to say. JA said it in the 48 Hrs 'ninja' interview, too.

So much of what she says is "off". for instance, in this interview, who would say things like:

JA (when asked if she killed TA):

"I would be shaking in my boots right now if I had to answer to God for such a heinous crime….Um, but I'm very grateful that this is one thing that I will never have to answer to. Ya know, this is not one of those things that will be (brought?) ___ up…. I've done many things that are shameful, um, but this is not one of them."

It is just queer (queer as in strange) speech.

Who speaks like a soft spoken bank teller explaining you why your transaction did not go through when answering a question like this? Who says they are glad they will not have to answer to God… She is speaking in the far far future tense, post life, as if she is not at all bothered by anyone or anything else in the now, or during her lifetime?

…And who says they are "grateful" that they do not have to answer to God for such a heinous act… As if it's common that everyone has it in them to commit heinous crimes?

And she talks about shameful things in her life that she has done, and that this murder isn't one of them… AS IF murder even compares to simply being ashamed, and fits in a category with all her other shameful memories (unless she has a serious criminal past we do not know about). Committing murder or being accused of committing murder is beyond "shameful" unless it is accidental or truly in self defense.

It goes on and on as you all know oh TOO well!!! :banghead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUkqjZwnFEw

I'm out for most of the day now :seeya: I promised myself I would work ahead so i can at least free up Tuesday and Wednesday. And some quality hubby time. Have a great day everyone :seeya:

Yes, but at what point in the night did she starting blacking out ? Surely she was in the mind of knowing what just happened was wrong. Taking the gun, knife and dragging Travis to the shower.....etc.

Also, how long is the drive to Ryan again from Travis's house? When did she start keeping her receipts again ?

How far over the boarder did she first stop ?

bbm
I believe Ryan testified it was expected she would drive for ten hours to get from Mesa to Salt Lake City.

After leaving Pasadena CA she didn't use her credit card at all in Arizona or Utah. The next usage was Winnemucca NV, according to the Timeline Thread.

Her first recorded stop was on the outskirts of Salt Lake City where traffic police stopped her for an upside-down licence plate.

Hope that helps. :)

I wonder how many pounds of lotions and make up were in that backpack. Quick Daniel Freeman, come take out fifteen pound of it for her, but leave the gun and knife.

bbm - I don't Juanna hear "family size" bottle of KY again. Yuck. Family and KY don't belong in the same sentence lol.

I have never been a victim of a gun crime but I do own guns. A very dear friend of ours from Canada just asked us recently, " what do you if someone broke into your house? Do you call the police?" Hubbies response was "No, we just reload." :floorlaugh:

:yes: I actually am surprised when I hear someone doesn't own guns, I guess because I know very few people who don't. I'm in the U.S. of course.

31AFjheBqGL.jpg

Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant - 55 Gallon, Best Price: $2,985.00

Jodi s mother tried to take these letters to the national enquirer.

I am carrying this over from the Legal Question and Answer thread. I have always wondered how this is known? Is it fact? Did the National Enquirer report it or was the information released in some other manner? Or is it rumor? Thanks in advance.

Wow, I hadn't thought of that. Certainly hopes it comes in.

I think it will be excluded, but we'll see.

ETA: It depends on the purpose it is being offered. If it's the state trying to get the information in through it's own expert, it will almost certainly be excluded. If the state plans to cross examine the defense expert to elicit SARA information and assessments made by the defense expert, then it might be allowed for purposes of challenging the defense expert's conclusions.

And I will drink mine happily, just knowing that JA will NEVER have another Starbucks ... unless it is on her "last meal" menu on death row.

Me too! Think I'll specifically request an "iced latte" ;)

Was that before or after the missionary's?

DB's son looked pretty young in the picture (ie: 4 or 5 maybe 6?) . . . being held in DB's arms. I would venture to guess it was still couple of years before the Missionary's started to visit her.

OT (tangental story here . . . .) My youngest daughter was working in a drive through coffee stand when 2 Mormon Missionary's walked up to the window. Both of the young men asked what kinds of drinks she served . . . . one of the boys kept looking all around (as if he were being stalked - in my Daughter's words) . . . he kept telling the other one they needed to leave. My daughter knew Mormon's didn't drink caffeine so she offered to make them an Italian Soda. The one Missionary ordered an Italian soda. The nervous one declined anything. . . . as they walked away, my Daughter overheard them arguing over whether there might be caffeine in the soda syrup and concerned if somebody recognized them @ a coffee stand purchasing drinks.

I am carrying this over from the Legal Question and Answer thread. I have always wondered how this is known? Is it fact? Did the National Enquirer report it or was the information released in some other manner? Or is it rumor? Thanks in advance.

Yes - the National Enquirer did come out and say that they were approached by JA's Mother with letters written by Travis that were scandalous.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/exclusive-jodi-arias-desperate-escape-plan

I wonder if the bed sheets in the dryer were there even before the crime. I believe it appeared Travis had been doing some cleaning. Perhaps Jodi took the bed sheets with her?

No the sheets and duvet were found in the dryer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds