Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
shrink back in your chair there Arias... that is only the start of what is to come

where does she get her money from?

It seems thus far she has a history of getting money from males that she is acquainted with. She gets places to change, shower, dye hair, money, rides, cars, etc from men with means.

Was it just me or did she come across extremely nervous when Juan questioned her just now?

I heard JM Talking and I thought he was doing cross. My heart stopped. No such luck.

Travel goals? Who talks like that.

1000 Places to See Before You Die. So he got to check off like 5 of those before Jodi eliminated him. Stupid woman, he had 995+ places left.

This made me sad. He deserved so much better. He would be checking off places with his wife and a baby or two by now. I really am going to Target now.

aw poor little innocent JA, she was so scared of Juan Martinez

Whoa, JA a little nervous when Juan questioned her about the photos??? Loved him calling her ma'am, LOL

She really tried to act timid with Juan just now. What a crock!

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15
#jodiaras jurors looking annoyed. Arias voice cracks whe defense shows her a photo of her & #travisalexander on their trip to Niagra Falls

Oh man , she IS scared of JM, I saw her face turn to fear when he just asked her a couple of questions about the photos! Huge difference in tone from her.

BBM - that's what I'm thinking. What an odd day to show up too. Why not show up on boring day 1 or 2 instead of blue ball day?

MOO

Mel

Blue Ball Day!! :laughcry:

I feel like I'm watching a really horrible never ending afterschool special. It's like Arias watched them all and has cast herself as the Mary Sue. No one likes the Mary Sue.

Did you watch your after school specials on Cinemax? I've never seen one like this!! :eek:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! She was in Rochester!!!!!
smiley-scared002.gif

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I live only about 20 miles from Palmyra!!!
smiley-scared002.gif

OMG! Travis discovered a book of places to visit before you die. So they had "travel goals" to visit some of these places.

:furious:

Hope everyone has their BOOTS on - it's getting VERY deep...

That f*cking 1000 places book. She ought to get over that and stop mention it. IMO, it shows her motive for killing him.

" I didnt want him to be miserable...even tho I was miserable..."

She is SOOOOOO Full of chit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members