Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only people I am aware of continuing abuse patterns across large geographical distances are ones that have ties that bind, so to speak. Kids, co-owned property or businesses, etc.

Even then it is still very rare. Usually once an abuse victim gains any distance from their abuser they gain clarity of their situation. It's then when an abuser will usually coerce, threaten, cajole, and manipulate their victims back. (Promises of change, threats to gain custody, cutting off financial resources, etc.) All of this is a lot more common in relationships that are more permanent and usually much closer in proximity. It's true a lot of victims go back but normally only when circumstances warrant that any other outcome would be worse than the abuse itself - or immense hope that the relationship can be improved.

MOO

Thanks for the thoughtful discussion about genuine abuse and how it plays out.
Naturally JA is fabricating a story that fulfills the definition of abuse. Her story really makes no sense because it is not authentic or real. The defense is paying an “expert” out of Southern California who will corroborate JA story in so far as she will aver “if everything JA said is true then the abuse definition is satisfied”. So JA has spent several years cherry picking events from the TA relationship which when taken out of context can be “spun” as if to sound “like abuse”. JA has also taken key points from the TA relationship and simply fabricated an accompanying story that also “sounds” like abuse. JA naturally has a completely “open field” to lie indiscriminately since all her testimony describes events that happened between her and a dead man. I am waiting for JA to invoke alien intervention since she has managed to mention Eastern religion, whips, wooden spoons, vampires, boys underwear, melted chocolates, “the sacred grove”, sexual assault while asleep, etc. etc.

It's interesting how she keeps saying she had low self esteem, no backbone.
I'm pretty sure in previous day's testimony she said that changed - that she has learned to stand up for herself.
My question is how? By murdering TA?

AMEN! I thought I was the only one that noticed. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON chewing gum. Like a herd of cattle. my jaw gets tired if I chew gum like that all day, every day. So strange.

No one chews gum like SINdy! :floorlaugh:

LOL Lotus you made me choke laughing at that :floorlaugh:

:) I'm glad, I usually only make myself laugh here to keep myself sane!
(But it's always been a dream of mine to be one of those cheesy voiceover people on infomercials for stupid products.... I really hope I have a future! LOL)

Please skip the rest of this testimony. Convict. Sentence to death. Bring back the firing squad or alternative methods of DP.

Thanks.

:furious:

(ps -I'm usually a peace loving gal-- NOT NOW) :furious:

Public hanging... and use her as a piñata.

BBM

Why? :waitasec:

cuz he's gonna faint! He's already struggling to keep her on topic and to follow his lead (almost guiding her answers). Someone mentioned she's being stubborn and I observed Nurmi getting a bit testy with her this morning.

I really wouldn't be suprised if she didn't switch up her story if she doesn't like the jury reaction. We still have 11months to go!

MOO of course.

Mel

I thought she would save the classy pelvic thrusts and "stretching" she did for the detective for Juan on cross.

But now I think she may start to sexualize herself for her own attorney, he's not doing things the way she wants (from what I'm reading)

Hi all! I'm here today, but lurking. Trying to get some stuff done while listening to all of the lies and poor me garbage. Leave it to Nurmi to make sex, rape, and erotic chats boring as all get out.

Based on Juan questioning her briefly today, I think she is going to shrink and try to appear afraid of him. I would be surprised if she doesn't start crying as well. I hope the jurors remember that she is a constant liar and disregards all of her testimony. She's a scary piece of work.

Hi! If you're doing household chores today and you happen to take out the garbage, do you mind taking out JA and her testimony? Thanks! :seeya: :)

Those were the most promising 25 seconds of the trial so far. Her F grade acting skills and years of testimony prep won't do a damn thing to prepare her for what Juan will do to her, IMO. Not even close.

jose miguel‏@reporterjmiguel

#JodiArias jury looking more angered/annoyed than interested. AGAIN, my opinion/observation

I don't know who tweeted it, so take it with a grain of salt... but my mom just told me that someone tweeted that one of the jurors looks bored out of his mind and is even rocking in his chair a little. Lol

Hi everyone! Did anything earth shattering happen during todays lie fest that I should read up on or am I good with just starting to watch when they come back from lunch?

Still on Jodi's sex life with TA. We are up to June 29th, 2007 when she "officially" broke up with him over the phone after going through his cell phone calls surepticiously while he was asleep on vacation. She didn't want to confront him about the text/calls to other women because she didn't want to spoil the week long trip. They showed the waterfall pics of Jodi and Travis during this trip, both looked happy.

Also, she testilied to one night (not on vaca) when she awoke in Travis's bed and he had already pulled up her shirt and pulled down her panties and "entered her vagina" as Nurmi put it. IMO, she faked being asleep when this happened because you KNOW that girl wanted the real deal! :furious:

OH, and now we are on lunch I think.

LOL Well some of the other ways of their connecting up lol this might have been a lot better! justsayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it