Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM is suggesting that Jodi is going to state that she was frightened of Travis because she knew HIS "dirty little secret". Jodi is moving towards saying that she worried Travis would kill her because she knew his secret.

Absolutely.

That's exactly where I see this heading....

Nice plan.....but no cigars!

JMO

IMO, she is trying to further the idea that TA is sexually deviant, which masturbating to even clothed young children would be..

That's exactly what she is trying to say, but 1. it's not illegal and 2. it has nothing to do with 6/4/08 and a claim of self defense. And remember, Jodi claims she feared for her life because of a dropped camera! Not because of "secrets," but in that 45 seconds, her attorneys claimed her life was in danger because of TA's anger/rage about a dropped camera. Not even related!

Where was Jodi heading with the stupid story that she had just loaned Travis $700 (when she didn't have a full-time job)? Is she going to state that Travis was an addict, a gambler, or buying excessive child *advertiser censored*?

That's what made me think there was a fight like that but it was the other way around .. as in he lent HER that money and she abused HIM as selfish ... I think it's possible she's using things that happened but flipping the players in some instances.

Did Jaun do any cross today? and when can we expect him to cross JA?

So now JA is saying Travis liked to get off to pics of young boys in his bredroom??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthonly
No no no, Jodi took this man by the hand and led him into her very sexual world. She was very experienced and I am sure it was TOTALLY and mutually satisfiying for both. I highly doubt oral disgusted him. lol. I also belive there was no pregnancy because he never tapped the Va jay jay. Thank goodness!!

OMG can you blame him?? eeww:yuck:
Maybe that's how that finger got hurt...she took him by the hand...and he tried to run...hurting her finger as she clutched to hang on to him.

She says she walked in the room and was so embarrassed, ok...then she says that she started walking towards the dresser. WHY the heck would she have done that? That does not make sense. If you are truly embarrassed you back out of the room, blushing.

But then she continues with her story describing how he was still going at it---I CALL BS ON THAT. If he truly was looking at pix of lil boys and she walked in he would have stopped and picked up the pix, immediately. There is no way he continued as she walked further into the room.

And that ridiculous description, of the photos dancing around the room as they fell, or whatever she made up---ridiculous.

^^^^Exactly.!

Oh right, let me see if I understand JA correctly, she casually walked in the house again, and then casually just walked in his room and aha, there he was casually maturbatiing with the door unlocked. . . she gives evil a new meaning!

My Best Moment Of The Day.....the picture blew of the bed and fell in that chaotic way that paper does and landed right at my feet face up.....for real Jodi oh and you forgot the angel you sat down at your purse so you wouldnt forget it and you forgot it anyway...***** PLEASE

Sometimes, when I drop a square of toilet paper, it falls chaotically.

Jest sayin'!

"I left the angel on the bed and ran out of the house."

This schlock would be off-the-charts :floorlaugh: if not for that poor man and his heartbroken family who have to listen to this drivel.

I don't understand anything about the law at all, because I can't comprehend why the judge is allowing these theatrics to go on and on and on.

Did Jodi have her GED or high school diploma when she met Travis? Does she have it now? I tried searching the posts/threads and didn't find it. TIA

What was the REAL reason that Jodi called Rachael to ask her about what she should do about the sin of having vaginal sex with Travis? Was Rachael single and interested in Travis?

She wanted everyone to know his cherry was popped so no Mormon woman would have him then he'd only have one option: her? I wouldn't put it past the little bunny boiling candy hooker ... the way to a mans heart is to trap him ... oooh another psychological giveaway ... she stuffs him into shower stall after murder after initially attacking him in one. Perfect metaphor for what she was doing to him emotionally.

it can happen...
ummm.... I should plead the 5th! ~it can be done...
Hubby and I were in my Buick Regal...24yrs old. under 100# and limber...
on UNTRAVELED back roads at night (stoopid I KNOW)

On the highway is probably easier! NO TURNS!!!

got some BAD bruises from the steering wheel...
Bad idea!

I still think she is full of it!
carry on!

This is gonna be one websleuth experiment my husband is gonna enjoy;)

Just kidding! I'm always deterred from doing stuff like that by imaging the headline in my local newspaper when caught!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for that BK! You are a star, a shining one.

And if I may.... as we follow this painful trial, these threads have brought out some really wonderful people, new members and old alike. It's a great community and it's a pleasant reminder that so many folks care, have compassion, make a difference, are strong, are survivors, and come together with intelligence, humor, and kindness.

Much love to this WS crew :grouphug:
That's funny. After I hit 'post' I thought but there's Tiger, Madeline, Katie, 4Jacy, Ocean, Skip, Minor, Gitana, Mormon, Linda, Curious, Smooth, Bob, Nurse and so many, many more...and then decided if I thanked everybody I appreciate here personally I'd still be typing after Jodi is off the stand! Thank you for posting what I should have - much more succinctly than I would have!

She says she walked in the room and was so embarrassed, ok...then she says that she started walking towards the dresser. WHY the heck would she have done that? That does not make sense. If you are truly embarrassed you back out of the room, blushing.

But then she continues with her story describing how he was still going at it---I CALL BS ON THAT. If he truly was looking at pix of lil boys and she walked in he would have stopped and picked up the pix, immediately. There is no way he continued as she walked further into the room.

And that ridiculous description, of the photos dancing around the room as they fell, or whatever she made up---ridiculous.

Yes and JA also slipped in on her 1st thought "need help with that?"
I hope the jury heard it too!

I don't understand anything about the law at all, because I can't comprehend why the judge is allowing these theatrics to go on and on and on.

Beth Karas told us last night on Tricia's True Crime Radio interview: because the prosecution can cross-examine JA on everything she says or claims while on the stand. The judge is making sure the defense won't have any valid appellate issues should JA be convicted. She is giving the defense lots of leeway because the state will have their turn at her and can impeach her. Beth said it was very smart of the judge.

Did Jodi have her GED or high school diploma when she met Travis? Does she have it now? I tried searching the posts/threads and didn't find it. TIA
I think neither. I think she obtained her GED in jail.

She dropped out of High School her junior year and I believe got her GED while in jail.

Ya know, the whole "I forgot my angel" story she gave...
IMO makes me believe she DID LEAVE AND RETURN
the day she killed Travis.

I am not sure why I feel like this, but I think
she caught him totally off guard.

ETA: I think she is going to claim that TA shot
himself trying to commit suicide... something about her statement
where he allegedly said he could not move his legs???

She may claim she had to finish him off or
some crazy stuff....

I am SO creeped out by her!!! :eek:
I too think she left and came back....

For sure.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online