Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's also trying to impress him with her singing, and he ain't taking the bait

Is that the sister that's sitting in the courtroom. The one that she just called dumb.

Wow trashing her sister. no wonder why she cried today. I don't think she wanted this whole tape played.

She sounds like she is in a manic phase assuming this must be in the middle of the night

Is Angela the sister in the courtroom today? She just called her dumb.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

And murder is seldom so simple as good and evil. This recording sheds light on the complex relationship between killer and victim.

TA was just adorable. I would've loved to have known him. I would've really liked him and his sense of humor.

JA is trying so hard in this call, with the laughter and stupid comments, and trying to be a singer, and then the baby talk?!? He's a saint for talking to her on the phone for this long.

Creeepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hearing Jodi sing the alanis morissette you outta know.

Jodi, Travis was completely out of your league, he only looked at you twice because you were willing to give him sex. OK he's getting tired let the dude GO!!

He' such a rotten, crummy, abusive, mean guy that he's too polite to tell her he wants to end the conversation.

Geez, this is hard for ME listening to his voice. I can't begin to imagine what his family must think and feel. Prayers to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro