Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again this doesn't make Travis a deviant. Britney Spears anyone??? And her first music video???

Um, hi. Whoever you are sitting behind the Arias family... why is there always something funny? Please share. Thanks.

So yesterday he was into little boys. Today he's into schoolgirls.

Tomorrow it's gonna be martians, mark my words. ;) (Apologies in advance to Kimster.)

School girl outfits are a common fantasy. This is so stupid. Most men want GROWN women in school girl outfits not actual little girls. That's why it's a popular halloween costume!!!

I will never be able to eat Tootsie Pops again. :(

...and Nurmi: "Be specific, Jodi." :banghead:

I see where this is headed....
Don't tell me she put the poprocks up her butt..

She's an idiot .. she really is. Of course he had no respect for her, how could he she gave him nothing to respect.

In Kill Bill there is a young school girl in white shirt and plaid skirt. One of the ninja killers. LOL we've into toys now.

The sex tape was May 10, 2008

Travis blog on his ideal wife was on May 18, 2008

Pros to JA: What happened that week?

IMO ^^^ started JA's grand plan when she read that..

Were there Any phone recordings following that blog Or how many phone calls were made between the 2 after May 18th?

JA had 2 weeks to plan the murder, now we know Why TA let her in his house, JA is diabolical with sex, maybe even used 'suicide' as a way back into his life ??
we may never know :pullhair:

Isnt enough that everyone knows she is a huge liar now. Does he really have to keep proving it?

School girl outfit with spiderman underwear? Does she not see how contradicting that is? She's trying to say he's a pedophile, but they only go after boys or girls, idiot. I can't wait to see her get the needle.

But he said he didn't like Spiderman.

TA probably didn't know the term "Mary Jane" shoes.

What a liar...

Hello, Jodi? We just heard you saying how much you like role playing on tape.

Nurmi, Jodi carefully worded herself when she was working on bringing the talk around to her being asleep on the chair in Travis's bedroom and waking up but he had his own agenda. Travis accepted the term 'agenda' I'm sure he didn't know what to make of it but he let it go because he was a decent, easy going guy. Now agenda is fleshed out to mean Travis performed oral sex on Jodi.

I don't believe this for a NY minute. Jodi and her sex phone call would have been all over that and used it to try and get things moving down that road again if that were true. IMO

Now she is shopping for a *advertiser censored* ring in her schoolgirl outfit. :banghead:

Travis, who had never masturbated or used KY before Jodi, asks her to get a *advertiser censored* ring?

Riiiiiiiiiiight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member