Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Christ's sake, Arias, you went MORE than all the way years ago!

Here's hoping the jury will take her all the way, too.
icon10.gif

Hmmm . . . wasn't Rachel living with her boyfriend when JA moved in. Bet JA was a little too chummy with boyfriend.

AH that could be. I am not exactly sure about the whole Rachel thing expect she didnt stay there long. It sure would be interesting to hear what Rachel and her hubby/x-hubby has to say about it. :what:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

PLEASE DON'T provide us with that DETAIL.

:please:

Oh no. There she goes.

Speed Talking.

where did nurmi get his law degree? back of a cereal packet? he does not have a clue (im still on the mistrial)

LOL! Or, in a box of Cracker Jacks?
:floorlaugh:

I think Elle Woods would do a better job..

hmm.. its Valentine's Day tomorrow folks... :heartbeat:

If JA has her way as she appears to be controlling the timing of her testilying... what Perfect day for JA to talk about the Murder day!
we are back in Feb 2007 again!!
any thoughts?

She has spent some of her time in jail studying up on mormon customs, procedures and rituals. Wants to make it sound as if the religion is important to her. She was not in that particular faith long enough to have this much of a deep view at the time. No way.

Like if you were to discover the catholic doctrine and convert in a manner of weeks. No way that anyone would be able to articulate a knowledge of catholic customs, teachings, procedures and rituals in that short of a time. No way...no how.....

TA was a former missionary. I imagine he told her taught her the deep doctrine as it is certainly not taught by active missionaries. "Milk before meat" is taught by missionaries. Catholic doctrine is a richer, older than Mormonism. No comparison IMO

just go get a vapor e-cig unit and buy nic juice.

I did and I quit smoking for a month now...my longest time ever and I smoked since I was 8, for over 43 years.

Allan Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking.....This book will get smokers off cigarettes guaranteed, no pain, no suffering. Easy peasy...

I know several people who this worked for.

I don't know about you guys, but when I delete text messages, I delete the whole conversation. How convenient that only TA's get deleted.

Where is her money coming from! I'm serious! Travel to Vegas and take in shows??

I have been gone all day and we are BACK to Feb? :furious: Get on with it already!

I don't know about you guys, but when I delete text messages, I delete the whole conversation. How convenient that only TA's get deleted.

Exactly, who goes through the whole conversation and picks out the other's texts but leaves their own?

where did nurmi get his law degree? back of a cereal packet? he does not have a clue (im still on the mistrial)

Is he touching himself with his other hand when he walks behind the podium?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member