Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gus really seems to think highly of Gus. :banghead: Why does JVM have him on here. His non talking face is just so smarmy!!

The world according to Gus: Anway, his explanation for why Jodi was staying in his motorhome is that Jodi called him upset and afraid after a fight with Travis so Gus told her that since she was only two hours away, to come and stay in his motorhome. During her stay at the motorhome he witnessed a phone call from Travis to Jodi where she physically cringed while he was cussing her out and then she left the motorhome and finished the call outside.

She explained one of the text messages from Travis demanding a photo as she received a call from Travis while she was in Gus' motorhome. Travis demanded a photo of her butt so in order to make him happy, she went to the motorhome bathroom, took her pants and underwear off and took a photo of her butt and sent it to him.

I'm curious if this photo was taken at the very same time that she was suppose to be arguing with Travis on the phone? Or, was there more than one time that she stayed overnight in Gus' motorhome.

I don't know... but it's like she's not even convinced she was abused or hit. She seriously goes out of her way to say things like, well it didn't hurt but... or no it wasn't my face it was my neck/jaw area. I find it so strange. I have a feeling that the DV expert they are going to put on is going to say that even now Jodi doesn't realize or accept that she was abused. BLAHHHH!

I think that's exactly what's going to happen. I think the DV expert is going to say that denial is a classic sign/symptom of an abuse victim.

I keep trying to figure out why Nurmi is asking certain questions and focusing on certain areas, but I have to say he's completely lost me. He's brought out all the so-called "evidence" that Travis was abusive, deviant, whatever, about a million times. Why keep repeating it over and over and over? I don't think Jodi has said anything new for days. And this jumping all over timewise -- March 06, then April 08, then August 07, then 06 again, then 07, then 06, then -- AARRGH! I can only assume he's trying confuse the jury. Maybe he thinks when they deliberate they'll just throw in the towel and give up?

I've never sat on a jury, but I've heard most people take it very seriously and this seems kind of insulting to them.

JVM is funny tonight with Gus and the panel. They don't believe him. I wonder why. LOL

If they all believed them there would not be much to talk about. I stopped trusting a lot of radio hosts and tv hosts/panels when I found out about planted callers and why the shows use them.

The world according to Gus: Anway, his explanation for why Jodi was staying in his motorhome is that Jodi called him upset and afraid after a fight with Travis so Gus told her that since she was only two hours away, to come and stay in his motorhome. During her stay at the motorhome he witnessed a phone call from Travis to Jodi where she physically cringed while he was cussing her out and then she left the motorhome and finished the call outside.

She explained one of the text messages from Travis demanding a photo as she received a call from Travis while she was in Gus' motorhome. Travis demanded a photo of her butt so in order to make him happy, she went to the motorhome bathroom, took her pants and underwear off and took a photo of her butt and sent it to him.

I'm curious if this photo was taken at the very same time that she was suppose to be arguing with Travis on the phone? Or, was there more than one time that she stayed overnight in Gus' motorhome.

This whole "motor home" business is creepy as well. My Dad has lived in a motor home for years and there is very little privacy in it. It's not like it's a 4 bedroom villa on wheels. To me it seems like Gus's little lair on wheels where he invited women he perceived as vulnerable to "come stay with him". He's a freaking smarmy creep. And a liar.

ok, Mimi is also PPL and may have been on the Conference call that Travis missed, in turn Mimi went looking.

Ok, still on the hunt for one friend that is not PPL (not including his siblings, I don't think they are but I'm just curious)

Mimi is not PPL

Just showing the clip on JVM where Nurmi asks her "Did you enjoy feeling like you've been raped?" Head down in shame - "no".
I'm looking forward to the e-mails and texts JM brings up that will refute that.

I've noticed starting just yesterday, that she is acting hurt and angry towards Travis now, rather than the "I still want to marry him if I could" vibe I got before this.

he claims she told him in the middle of the night Travis "had died", then went to Cancun on the very trip Travis was supposed to be on with him.

And we are to believe that NO ONE on that trip discussed this 30 year old's mysterious death and the late night phone call he received while on this trip.

This guy is just making all of this up as he goes along to stay relevant aka being able to show up with his brooch on national TV as much as possible.

I wish he'd just come right out and admit he lured Jodi to his "motor home" for his own nefArius reasons. Now that I might believe.

Fixed that for you! :thumb:

Gus really seems to think highly of Gus. :banghead: Why does JVM have him on here. His non talking face is just so smarmy!!

Yes, his non talking face IS smarmy.

I cannot believe he is successful in sales or schemes or plots or whatever it is he makes his money in.

Your post got me thinking, Minor (you're brilliant btw!)...

If Jodi were truly concerned about Travis' supposed pedophilia AND Travis were also truly abusive there is NO way, none, nada, zip, zilch that she would confront that herself. It'd be more believable if she stated she ignored it altogether because she feared his retaliation.

However, it would also have given her a way 'out' if she'd have reported it to someone. It was her express-lane escape route. And she ignored it. :waitasec:

Yes, and she is murdering his reputation just like she murdered him. I want someone to shut her up f.o.r.e.v.e.r. !! :furious:

There is a teaching in Judiasm that bad mouthing someone is a serious sin, worse that ruining someone financially, because it is almost impossible to repair someone's reputation.

http://www.jewfaq.org/speech.htm

Hope Martinez brings this up.

This link has Gus' interview with JVm and she goes over the timeline with him. He still insists that it was the early morning following Travis' death but then he goes on to say that Travis was scheduled to leave for Cancun the next day, SAME AS HE WAS, BECAUSE HE WAS GOING ON THE SAME TRIP. This comment tells me that he is confusing with when Travis died and when his body is found. Travis was not scheduled to leave the next day following his death. Travis was scheduled to leave for Cancun the next day following the discovery of his body. Somebody needs to straighten him out on these dates.

http://t.co/9U7TxjVn

okay my mind is reeling just now so forgive me.

but Gus, and the call, and then the kill, and then a call from jodi? wtfreak?

so now we have taping and a voice recog expert?

makes me wonder if trailer gus and jodi were working a little game of their own...

but she would have thrown gus under the bus long ago right?

also I think Drew threw Gus off his show abruptly because he was starting to pitch ppl.

they don't need to prove murder , just pre meditation..
it's difficult because she can say look at all the sex we had...I went there for sex.

A woman I worked with once was hispanic and looked a lot like Jodi in a strange way, but even stranger was that this girl had the same souless affect. It was so odd, I felt like something was deeply wrong with her,..just flat and empty, devoid, yet bright.

she was a nerd too...but then we hear shes sleeping around at the office.

even after a few drinks, this chick was like nothing...

I stayed away.

Ok Gina whoever defense attorney...get off your damn high murderer loving horse. Talking about Jodi had a "tough childhood". WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF THAT? Jodi herself said much of her childhood was idyllic. The only "abuse" mentioned anywhere by anyone is by this KNOWN LIAR.

Jordan Rose...thank you. Wendy Murphy, thank you. Voices of reason.

Has it ever been revealed for sure why JA was crying Tues? (In connection with the court delay.)

he claims she told him in the middle of the night Travis "had died", then went to Cancun on the very trip Travis was supposed to be on with him.

And we are to believe that NO ONE on that trip discussed this 30 year old's mysterious death and the late night phone call he received while on this trip.

This guy is just making all of this up as he goes along to stay relevant aka being able to show up with his brooch on national TV as much as possible.

I wish he'd just come right out and admit he lured Jodi to his "motor home" for his own nefarious reasons. Now that I might believe.

I agree! Media _____!

IMO, Gus seems to be speaking out both sides of his mouth regarding the timing of the "TA is dead" phone call from JA.

Additionally, Gus' 15 minutes have long expired. :lol:

Here are two almost identical pictures of Travis's face. The one where he is having his picture taken, he is clearly comfortable and his facial features are relaxed.

l.jpg

Then there's the shower picture. His eyebrows are drawn down over his eyes and his face looks tight and stressed.

ht_jodi_arias_nt_130114_wg.jpg

Yes, his non talking face IS smarmy.

I cannot believe he is successful in sales or schemes or plots or whatever it is he makes his money in.

If Gus tried to sell me a Rolls Royce for a penny I'd turn it down. He just looks like the typical sleazy salesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mojojojo