Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
since she looks pretty surprised they even found the camera, my guess is in her scurry to clean up part of the crime scene and run things to the washer, the camera got scooped up in the things and put in and she did not realize it.

It's creepy how she asks "can I see the pictures?"

Not likely. Melendez testified that she deleted the incriminating pictures. They were all found in allocated space. If she had planned on taking it with her to dispose of it, she would have not bothered with the lengthy deletion process.

BBM - Maybe that's where JA's "I chickened out like a little b*tch!" comment came into play. Had she followed through with whatever her plans were, on the pre-planned schedule, and if things hadn't gone so terribly wrong [different than whatever she had planned] and hadn't been so messy, maybe she thought she would have had a better chance of getting away with her evil doings. ???

Such a shame she "chickened out" and then messed up so badly! /snark

But you know it was all Travis' fault! He should have died immediately in the shower instead of attempting to escape from her into the bedroom. All that extra work he caused her having to slit his throat and drag him back into the shower, then attempt to clean up the mess he made afterward. Preceding this, he probably should have been taking a shower in the early morning so she could have gotten on with her trip to see Ryan.

:doh:

(please note intended sarcasm here)

MOO

They were all deleted as testified by Melendez at the trial. I believe she thought the washing cycle would be enough to destroy the camera.

Why, if she was a professional photographer
would she think the card would not survive the wash ?

LOL....professional my arse
lololololololol

This gun was bought after the fact, sometime after she returned home. She wanted another gun for a reason. Maybe because her experience with the .25was dissapointing and she needed more firepower next time! Why she bought it is puzzling.

At this point she had no job! Where did she get money to buy a gun. I know I read that! She borrowed money from one of her male friends and supposedly she paid him back, sugar daddy Gus?

BBM - Maybe that's where JA's "I chickened out like a little b*tch!" comment came into play. Had she followed through with whatever her plans were, on the pre-planned schedule, and if things hadn't gone so terribly wrong [different than whatever she had planned] and hadn't been so messy, maybe she thought she would have had a better chance of getting away with her evil doings. ???

Such a shame she "chickened out" and then messed up so badly! /snark

Maybe she did plan on cutting him up and dumping the parts.....just remembering the jailhouse interview with a detainee....:what:

lololololololol

Why not just pull the card out rather than go through the deletion process? Someone else pointed out deletion takes a while

Two things that Juan will use to impeach Jodi's credibility on the stand.

Her computer virus story the night of the murder in which she alleges that Travis raped her vaginally after getting angry about a virus on his laptop that prevented them from looking at their pictures (seriously). Computer scientist Melendez examined his laptop and found no viruses. Wilcott pressed at him about this but he insisted that he found no viruses of any kind.

Her bondage sex story that included gagging with light rope. As testified to by Flores, no such rope was found anywhere at the crime scene or in the bedroom. Such a rope would surely have been confiscated in a bloody homicide like this if it had indeed existed, as such an item would indicate torture. Jodi fabricated this story to explain the knife. That it's a confirmed lie, this can only mean that she brought the knife with her.

But you know it was all Travis' fault! He should have died immediately in the shower instead of attempting to escape from her into the bedroom. All that extra work he caused her having to slit his throat and drag him back into the shower, then attempt to clean up the mess he made afterward. Preceding this, he probably should have been taking a shower in the early morning so she could have gotten on with her trip to see Ryan.

:doh:

(please note intended sarcasm here)

MOO

Yep - Even if just a smidge true, which it very well could be, shocking mindset isn't it!

IMO if it weren't for the camera pics....she'd be a free woman. No 12 jurors would have ever believed she did that or could do it alone. Her ninja tale would have worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where I might find the link to the voicemail Jodi left Travis after his death?

Why not just pull the card out rather than go through the deletion process? Someone else pointed out deletion takes a while

Why not just take the camera with her.....bet she did lose the dang thing.....this is where angels come into play people.

just my O

lololololololol

Someone earlier today posted her MySpace (for her "photography" account). The pics looked like what's on my Snapfish account. Nothing professional. At all.

since she looks pretty surprised they even found the camera, my guess is in her scurry to clean up part of the crime scene and run things to the washer, the camera got scooped up in the things and put in and she did not realize it.

It's creepy how she asks "can I see the pictures?"

If JA intended to leave with the camera, why would she bother manually deleting the incriminating photos?

Why not take the stupid camera? Who would even miss it?

Someone earlier today posted her MySpace (for her "photography" account). The pics looked like what's on my Snapfish account. Nothing professional. At all.

She may have been using a bridge camera. They're not professional quality cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo