Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember now...Was this email introduced at trial? Was LE able to trace it's origin???

No, it hasn't been introduced as evidence, although I believe Mimi mentioned it's existence. I've only heard that it came from a non-existent person, and I would love to know why they don't care to trace where it came from.
I believe this anonymous e-mail would go a lot towards her obsession with Travis, her knowing which girls he was seeing, and her veiled threat, ect.
Who knows, maybe it will still come in. I hope so - I see it as damning evidence.

Why not just pull the card out rather than go through the deletion process? Someone else pointed out deletion takes a while

Simple deletion is not enough.

Unless that card is completely overwritten or obliterated, most anyone can recover nearly all of those "deleted" files.

She clearly did not know this, or believed the heavy duty hot wash / cold rinse with Silver care and spin cycle = obliteration.

JA ≠ Genius material

IMO if it weren't for the camera pics....she'd be a free woman. No 12 jurors would have ever believed she did that or could do it alone. Her ninja tale would have worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she still would have been busted, arrested and tried for first degree murder. They were interviewing and focusing on Jodi before they had the pictures back. They had already gotten a DNA match for her hair at the crime scene and had gotten a bloody palm print on the wall. They had pulled her phone records and had determined that her phone was off for 20 hours and that she was 24 hours late for her arrival in West Jordan to visit Ryan.

Jodi's name was mentioned in the very first 911 call, upon the friends' discovery of Travis' body.

I definitely think she still would have been arrested and tried for first degree murder.

Two things that Juan will use to impeach Jodi's credibility on the stand.

Her computer virus story the night of the murder in which she alleges that Travis raped her vaginally after getting angry about a virus on his laptop that prevented them from looking at their pictures (seriously). Computer scientist Melendez examined his laptop and found no viruses. Wilcott pressed at him about this but he insisted that he found no viruses of any kind.

Her bondage sex story that included gagging with light rope. As testified to by Flores, no such rope was found anywhere at the crime scene or in the bedroom. Such a rope would surely have been confiscated in a bloody homicide like this if it had indeed existed, as such an item would indicate torture. Jodi fabricated this story to explain the knife. That it's a confirmed lie, this can only mean that she brought the knife with her.

Great post. I have one question regarding the little bit of 'rope' shown in the pic of the hair/blood/wall/floor. It does look like pillow rope... but why is it there?

Yep - Even if just a smidge true, which it very well could be, shocking mindset isn't it!

I do believe the overkill was to punish him for whatever perceived wrongs (in her warped mind) he committed against her.

MOO

IMO if it weren't for the camera pics....she'd be a free woman. No 12 jurors would have ever believed she did that or could do it alone. Her ninja tale would have worked.

Except for the palm print in blood, the gun thing, the gas cans and her lack of an alibi.

She's not the first cute girl to go to prison for murder.

MOO

Not likely. Melendez testified that she deleted the incriminating pictures. They were all found in allocated space. If she had planned on taking it with her to dispose of it, she would have not bothered with the lengthy deletion process.

LOL Ammonitida, You're getting your sex trials mixed up. haha
Juan Martinez will be seared in you mind very soon, and be unforgettable.

Just havin some fun with ya.

ETA - I see I'm the one confused. lololol

Unless that card is completely overwritten or obliterated, most anyone can recover nearly all of those "deleted" files.

She clearly did not know this, or believed the heavy duty hot wash / cold rinse with Silver care and spin cycle = obliteration.

JA ≠ Genius material

You have to admit that her luring him to the shower was genius though.

Just not stabbing him first.

JA ≠ Genius material

Then she must have been just going over the pics before she left to take the time to delete them too. She should have been cleaning up more and taking the dang camera with her to the bonfire.

LOL Ammonitida, You're getting your sex trials mixed up. haha
Juan Martinez will be seared in you mind very soon, and be unforgettable.

Just havin some fun with ya.

Melendez was the forensic computer guy who testified on day 2 or 3 ;)

If she had intended to go to Utah directly from Pasadena CA , she could easily have made it in 12 hours with time to spare. However, her "detour" to Mesa also took her off the most direct route to Utah, added mileage and a lot of time.

It also leads me back to the question of whether she anticipated entering Travis' home and killing him immediately? Even if she had, she would not have made it to Ryan's within 12 hours from Pasadena.

MOO

Just jumping in here, but on one of those reciepts, (can't find that link...sorry!) I believe it was with the facial products tho, it most definetly shows a purchase for 5gl's of KEROSENE!! I've mentioned this before, but I have to wonder with that in mind, coupled with all of the gas in the cans, had she been considering burning down his house to cover her crimes?? Maybe thought better of it by realising a huge fire could have possibly not let her escape unnoticed so easily? As many of you, I too seem to waken in the night with so much of this on my mind. I've been trying to stay away from all things JA, but keep popping back in here to read up on all of you brilliant minded sleuthers thoughts! I ran across one of my all time favorite movies, "Chicaco", & attempted to get lost in that, UNTIL...ta ta ta ta! Richard Gere in his "Razzle Dazzle" court room antics in which he coached & lead Jodi Arias (oops!! Roxie Hart!) right into the hearts of the jurors! Seriously, I think, with all of JA's movie buff experience, she's now playing Roxie! Remember what finally happened (in their spin) that led her to kill her lover? TO SAVE HER UNBORN BABY OF COURSE! Think about it, she could have 'believed' she was pregnant, right? And maybe when Travis learned of this he had absolutely insisted she couldn't keep it, it would have hurt his reputation. There is really nothing left she could say at this point that will surprise me, but I'll NEVER believe her. Every time little doubts come into my mind, (I know, pretent I'm that one juror we keep talking about!) it doesn't take any time at all to snap me outta it & back to my senses!! I've gotta have faith in this jury, they'll help shake eachother out of any silly little notions they may momentarily have!! I think this long week end has probably been a really good thing for them to recover from the droning on of hers & Nurmi's aggravating voices & collect their wits about them! Now for me, I'm gonna read over some of ya'll's thoughts & then go spend some time with my grandsons! (I think I should ask them to hide my computer from me & I'll call them Tuesday morning to find out where they put it!!)

It could raise suspicions that someone close to him was the murderer, like a batshit crazy ex.

She may just as well have taken it, as her name came up immediately when those Travis knew learned of his murder.

MOO

It could raise suspicions that someone close to him was the murderer, like a batshit crazy ex.

Haha. Right, but not leaving pics of your sweatpants/shoes in a pic with the bleeding victim :jail: .

Great post. I have one question regarding the little bit of 'rope' shown in the pic of the hair/blood/wall/floor. It does look like pillow rope... but why is it there?

There is a pic of the pillow tassel on the steps too.

"So I’m going to be proactive and remove myself from the list of people you have to worry about pleasing. Still friends? Of course, silly! We’re not about to dissolve a friendship that was firmly formed almost 2 years ago (likely before that in the grander scheme of things, aka: the Pre-Existence)."

She's going to remove herself but wait, no...They'll still be friends silly. This little exerpt kind of says it all. She just couldn't let go. Couldn't leave it alone and move on. Couldn't leave him alone!

ETA - No comment on "the Pre-Existence".

moo

LOL. Great post. Talk about 'word salad.' She is making no sense. On one hand, she is saying she is releasing him of the burden of having to please
her, because she doesn't want him to feel obligated. But oh hey, by the way,we are soulmates, destined from the pre-existence. :wink:

BBM - Maybe that's where JA's "I chickened out like a little b*tch!" comment came into play. Had she followed through with whatever her plans were, on the pre-planned schedule, and if things hadn't gone so terribly wrong [different than whatever she had planned] and hadn't been so messy, maybe she thought she would have had a better chance of getting away with her evil doings. ???

Such a shame she "chickened out" and then messed up so badly! /snark

I just had this image of Jodi mistakenly thinking the camera was in some bundle of bloody clothes with the other stuff. Just a simple mistake on her part where she really thought she had the camera. She gets out to a remote spot to burn/bury them, and finds out then that the camera isn't there. Can you imagine!

If that was the case, she chickened out in not driving back to Mesa, and sneaking back into the house to look for the camera. IDK, I just find the camera and the pics the oddest.

Things did not go as neatly as she pre-planned. I mean she tries to tell in interrogation how she knows the best way to kill, so she's in essence saying things didn't go as easy peazy as she had planned. She'd wear gloves, she'd do it humanely, and she would be sure to take the camera with her, you'd think. It was Travis's camera though, so Jodi probably say she doesn't steal.

It was found on the stairway too. It's just random debris that got tracked into the bathroom. It's not unusual. The defense is grasping at straws to support Jodi's new fabrication. Doesn't change the fact that no rope like material that could be used to bind someone was found anywhere at the crime scene or in the bedroom. Flores and company checked every inch of that bed.

It was found on the stairway too. It's just random debris that got tracked into the bathroom. It's not unusual. The defense is grasping at straws to support Jodi's new fabrication. Doesn't change the fact that no rope like material that could be used to bind someone was found anywhere at the crime scene or in the bedroom. Flores and company checked every inch of that bed.

I don't think that necessarily means anything though -- they didn't find a knife or gun either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo