jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a photo of DR in Florence? I ask because I read the women on D.R. are housed elsewhere. Perryville maybe?

Perryville is the women's prison yes.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think if there was a gun in the closet that stool would of had to be moved closer to the shelves. If I recall it was in the middle of the closet area. For her to even attempt to reach a gun where the stool was positioned I think it would of tipped over and the folded cloths would of fell to the ground...therefor, I do not believe there was a gun in that closet at all. Even it it did happen that way, I would think her fingerprints would be on that shelf.

It's all a lie anyway - but she said she jumped up on the shelf. Of course, not a single thing was disturbed in the closet. It's such a stupid lie, I don't know why she didn't just say she forgot where the gun came from.

I wonder who was next on Jodi's list. The .25 didn't work well as a murder weapon, so she bought a more powerful one.

What are you trying to say??? Certainly you're not sugestating that you didn't COMPLETELY and TOTALLY buy Jodi's story that she bought a gun for her Risk-A-Rape Gold Panning Adventures and to demonstrate "responsible gun ownership?" Why, she just trying to HELP, bless her heart!

She really floats some whoppers, doesn't she?

I'm new to WS...catching up on the threads and watching YouTube for the court days I missed early on in when the prosecution presented their case.

Just wanted to say hi and say that I'm enjoying reading all the different perspectives. Hope to begin contributing this upcoming week when Martinez continues his cross. Really looking forward to seeing how he circles back to that magazine evidence and what Arias was trying to do.

Welcome Lizard Queen and other new members.

:welcome4:

What is the smiley for beating a dead horse? Tia

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

What are you trying to say??? Certainly you're not sugestating that you didn't COMPLETELY and TOTALLY buy Jodi's story that she bought a gun for her Risk-A-Rape Gold Panning Adventures and to demonstrate "responsible gun ownership?" Why, she just trying to HELP, bless her heart!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I would never want to be cross-examined (or get in any argument) with an attorney the caliber of JM or several others. Of course it probably helps to be a sociopath if one is going to be confronted so at least they keep calm(er) and can spar.

Frankly I was surprised JA didn't melt on the stand--that tone of voice JM has would have me in tears (sad but true). It didn't seem to affect her much at all.

I was googling around on it and saw a very white haired Deborah Milke.

yeah....prison will do that. In reading all I can about her case...makes me wonder if she will ever get a new trial....OT again.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Lol on the above.

Did you happen to catch my theory on the "gold digging" fairytale?

I think she was spinning off Travis' blog "Why I want to marry a gold digger".

So, she made herself a faux gold digger. She's still obsessed with him after death.

How Jodi Got the Gun from Travis' closet...

I just listened to and transcribed the portion about how JA got the gun – from Jodi Arias Trial Video – Day 20 – Part 1 – You Tube

Begins at approximately 013:53

Jodi:
"…so I ran into the closet and I slammed the door, and I intended to run thru the opposite end …of the door because it has another exit… and, as soon as I got in there and began to run I remembered where he kept the gun -- so I grabbed it – I jumped up on the shelf … he kept it on the very top. I grabbed it and then I run out the other door as he was opening the door, and he ran ….chasing me and I turned around and pointed it at him so he would stop chasing me…"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195462&page=23

See Post #574 – Video attached

I don't understand how that hung together with her sneaky message. What was she trying to do there? Try to get HIM interested in getting an interview himself to help her?

Why did she throw that in there when pencil strokes were at a premium?

I'm totally guessing of course: She thought she won the guy from ABC over with her total awesomeness. She thought the ABC guy would tell Matt what JA said in her interview - she wanted Matt to call the ABC guy. IDK.

I mean absolutely nothing she says/does makes sense when u try to break it down logically.

It was me. I have no agenda against Martinez. I just thought his cross s*cked. Apparently that makes me an unethical member of the defense team lol

I just came on to the thread late, must have missed something? Are you serious? :waitasec:

I would never want to be cross-examined (or get in any argument) with an attorney the caliber of JM or several others. Of course it probably helps to be a sociopath if one is going to be confronted so at least they keep calm(er) and can spar.

Frankly I was surprised JA didn't melt on the stand--that tone of voice JM has would have me in tears (sad but true). It didn't seem to affect her much at all.

Neither did being bald faced confronted with PHOTOS of herself at the crime scene she was so trying to convince she was not even in the vicinity of.

She has no fear. Which is why the very last moments of thurs. testimony were so interesting to me. I saw a crack in her facade.

hey now, she clearly said Travis was "courting" her... so, you know, he's HERS.
Such odd language for someone who claims on their first planned meeting/date he basically coerced her in to oral sex that she wasn't ready for.

Soon after that getting her to perform it again on him, in a car, while watching her in the visor mirror (wth? couldn't he just look down) and then refusing to kiss her afterwards.

And as if all of that humiliation wasn't enough their first weekend rendezvous was in some seedy motel, in some god forsaken town, where he only paid attention to her during sex and treated her like a prostitute!

Yet she tells us a year later he was courting her?

She is a loon!:banghead:

I don't feel as strongly as some about JM's performance, but I, too, was disappointed. Maybe I was expecting too much after waiting for him to get his turn at her, and maybe I worry that if I had trouble following all his questions, the jury may, too. And the jury is what worries me the most.
There seems to be a mindset by many, that critiquing Juan's performance is paramount to treason, and that if I can't do it better myself, I shouldn't be quiet on the matter.
That was NOT the case with Nurmi (it seemed fine to bash Nurmi) which I did, cuz I can't stand him.
I think Juan is a wonderful prosecutor, and am trying to have faith in him that his coming cross will be easier for the JURY to understand. If many on here have questions about it, surely the jury does too.
Let's not put Juan on an untouchable pedestal, as some did Travis. They are both human, and both IN MY OPINION made mistakes.
Peace to all. No tomatoes, please - just differing opinions that all should be able to share without feeling like a traitor.

Quite honestly I found JM to be more boring than Nurmi, at least he was methodical and arrived at a point....eventually, JM just argued about what an actual phone call is or the definition of outgoing or incoming, I am surprised he did not say NAnana BOOboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny