jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop about Beth, Katie. As I said yesterday, I feel as if I'm losing a friend without my In Session live trials.

Does Beth mean she will still be live on In Session or is she only on HLN?

She'll just love a necklace--I think something in turquoise really brings her pretty blue eyes out. :) The cards are just wonderful. Thanks for doing all of that. It means a lot to me.

I wrote Beth an email yesterday along with sending one to Turner Broadcasting and I definitely will be sending one to In Session when that new link begins working.

Thanks again, Kat, you are a true gem.

i agree w shelby about a great necklace!!

"... Martinez's own story is inspiring: The seventh of eight children born to illiterate Mexican farmworkers, he immigrated to California when he was 6. He says he resolved as a youngster to learn English: "The people around me who were successful spoke and read English well. You didn't get far if you couldn't do that."

He managed a drugstore after earning his undergraduate degree, then entered law school. He finished law school at Arizona State University, worked for Community Legal Services helping tenants for a few years, did some defense work, then joined the Maricopa County Attorney's Office in 1988.

...and still looks like the distance runner he used to be in the high desert of rural Victorville, California."

LINK

From the clips I have seen of him 'in action' he seems totally devoted to the victims he represents and not in it for the fame or fortune. I am so thankful there are people like him in this world!! He defiantly had a calling.

As for Nurmi... I can't get past him being a 'sex' lawyer or the lengths he and his 'client' have gone to in order to trash or for better words...'kill Travis' reputation' I don't know how he sleeps at night. I know there are those who say that people like him are needed... BUT that fact doesnt make me like him. He is disgusting!

That's awesome. It's definitely a dialogue we will be having when mine is old enough. I truly think this was Travis' first, no matter what Jodi says, and like a lot of immature boys (sorry, guys, no offense!), he didn't know how to give it up and felt he did still love her. It's tragic.

Ya gotta start way early, before they're ready. Not just about body parts and sex but about what a normal healthy relationship looks like. What's acceptable and what isn't and about respecting themselves and others. Ya can never start too soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In case anyone wants to see the Dateline show from last night.......

[video=youtube;BIVP8lxmBaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIVP8lxmBaY[/video]

Just wrote for clarification on that. Gotta get on the road now...so stay tuned. Yes I think the turquoise is a great option on a lot of levels and I know just where to look for one. :)

Safe travels!

Kelly

I also find it interesting she has little memory of the event, but she remembers everything TA said to her. Very self serving.

Kelly

Well after the gun "went off" (on its own I assume) she said TA was screaming obscenities, however she could not remember any specific words. So for all her fog will allow her to remember it could have been "oh f*ck you just shot me in the f*cking face, why??? sh**, sh**, sh** I think I'm dying"

this is what I think too...and the fact that Travis did have a chaotic childhood might have been the reason he was sort of attracted to "crazy".

No offense, but, I kind of feel like it's unfair to say that he was attracted to 'crazy' because all of the other women in his life seemed very sweet and almost innocent. Travis probably felt in the beginning that he could 'save her' She put on the proverbial 'damsel in distress' act. We can't fault Travis for that. From what everyone has said, He helped everyone, every chance he got. Unfortunately, he got caught in Jodi's twisted, evil web and couldnt get out.

Ive seen several blow-up photos of the eye, most of them so distorted from enlarging the pixels that its like seeing different things in the same clouds, but this one is an interesting series of blown up photos that have a frame of reference in the light reflection from his eye.

http://mainstreamfair.wordpress.com/2013/01/26/jodi-arias-trial-page-three/

Whether you can 'see' someone in these shots or not, these and all the other photos Ive seen have a striped area where a person's shirt would be.

REWATCHING some of the testimony, I found this very interesting. Juan is asking about blood patterns and if they were found in the closet

Jodi Arias Trial Day 2 (Part2) - YouTube
Around 2:15:25

And when he asks if there were blood stains in the closet, the lady says no.
(Wouldn't a man who had been SHOT be leaving blood stains?)

You can see Jodi hurrying to take notes!
I think it's the reason she kept denying denying and inventing silly reasons as to why she didn't see Travis bleeding. Because again, him bleeding and leaving no stains after he follows her in the closet, wouldn't make any sense.

Ah...but she says she ran into the closet after she got body slammed (he was not shot yet) he then chased her back into the bathroom where she turned around, pointed the gun at him and when he lunged at her, near the shower again, she shot. (and they never went back into the closet)

My iPad is so slow when tethering on my phone, so forgive me for my ability to search. Can someone post a link to wherever I can go to donate money to TA's family? TIA

JM spent these last days proving that JA is such a liar that nothing she says can be believed. And she's a very good liar at that. I hope in the closing arguments he tells the story as LE believes it happened- with every stab wound punctuated, Travis yelling out in pain and disbelief, the panic he obviously felt, how he tried to defend himself, everything! I know that even I tend to see the events kind of as a slow speed, silent movie where there is no spurting blood or moans or screams. I hope he totally brings Travis's last minutes to life.

Also, I have two questions maybe someone can answer for me.

- When JA 'jumped' up to get the alleged gun from the closet shelf, did she say what she stepped on to get access to the top shelf? Because if she claims to have stepped onto a bottom shelf, I think JM can take that story apart, too. From viewing the crime scene photos it appears that those shelves just set on top of removable pegs- only sturdy enough to hold items that are set squarely on top of them. There's no way they could hold the weight or positioning of someone desperately trying to use them as a step ladder.

- In demonstrating the 'linebacker' position, JA has her arms spread out to either side of her body. That shower area was small. There's no room for anyone to spread out like that. By the time Travis could get up from a sitting position. stabilize on the wet floor and get out beyond the confines of the shower door and wall, JA, or anyone else in a vulnerable position, would be long gone. So, even this part of her story doesn't add up.

I agree. I thought the blonde JA was very pretty. She just looks plain in court now. Those glasses and her hair does don't work well for her. I'm not 100% sure what exactly it is but she is not looking well

I read where they had her lose weight to appear to 'look more frail' in the courtroom. I also read that a lot of her look is staged for court appearances.
I wonder if she will be wearing her little girl pony-tale again on Monday?

Can someone please point me to the video where you saw her peeking out from her faux crying hair curtain in some kind of a grin? I missed it. gracias

Hi Katie, there is a pic somewhere that shows Jodi all red faced and puffy eyed after coming out of chambers. I think it was around the 20th of Feb. That pic shows what she looks like when she has really been crying. Wonder if she has a wet kleenex that she squeezes against her face when she puts her hands up so it looks like tears running down her cheeks! Where is that d*mn pic of her all red faced and puffy eyed?

IDK what I believe about the gun. So many here have come up some logical reasons that I just can't do more than say that in my gut it was at the end, after she got him into the shower. The expert testified very little blood pooling in the brain, so he was close to or deceased at the time . My thought, while never having been around a dying person, is that possibly their were noises even after she stabbed him and cut the throat. She mistook that as him still being alive not that he was dying. And shot him to make that happen. All my :twocents: I really don't think we will ever know and honestly my brain is in circles at this point. If it weren't for an earlier posting by a WS regarding the layout of the bathroom/bedroom/closet/hall I would still be scratching my head on it.

Kelly

I think the gun was backup weapon from start. I don't think she would have used it unless she had to, and she did. That caliber is not a normal caliber especially for a man and surely not for home defense. I think jmo that she wanted him to feel the pain that she felt. (not blaming travis). I think she waited for him to get in the shower because he would be without anything to us for a weapon. I think that he had his eyes closed for the most part while showering, I know that I close my eyes, between shampoo and conditioner and face washing my eyes are closed the first part of the shower. I do think that the 5:27:18 picture is the one where he sees her there. I think there are pictures that we have not seen and may never see. jmo

Ah...but she says she ran into the closet after she got body slammed (he was not shot yet) he then chased her back into the bathroom where she turned around, pointed the gun at him and when he lunged at her, near the shower again, she shot. (and they never went back into the closet)

Oh yes! You're right of course. I'll edit my post.
But now I'm even more confused! He sees her grabbing the gun in the closet and follows her anyways? Suure. Her story is just not possible.

the "snickering skateboarders" story is so unnecessary, imo - i mean, what a coincidence (among so many) that she even sees them, which gives her a reason to explain why it was that way... seems to me, it would have been much more believable if she simply said she had no idea how or when that happened..

but it is interesting that she chose to make the timing of the supposed license plate turning prior to arriving at mesa..

Once again, it's too much detail. She could have said she didn't really know what happened, and when asked say, yeah, well maybe there were people around my car, I don't know why they'd do that, though. But this whole story of snickering skateboarders is ludicrous.

I agree. I thought the blonde JA was very pretty. She just looks plain in court now. Those glasses and her hair does don't work well for her. I'm not 100% sure what exactly it is but she is not looking well

her DA would be so glad to hear you say that. it means they did their job well. they've made her look as unattractive and plain and un-sexy as possible. baggy clothes and all.

My iPad is so slow when tethering on my phone, so forgive me for my ability to search. Can someone post a link to wherever I can go to donate money to TA's family? TIA

Here's the info again for donations for Travis' family. Travis' bestfriend, Chris and his wife Sky, set up this account after seeing Travis' siblings leave their own lives to be in AZ to support Travis... The email account for the donations is: justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

You might contact them for the link to the paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic