jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cant rap my mind around her,,when she was younger she was very pretty,,she had ,,with some proper training,,many talents that she could have gone far in that field,,where did she go off the path,,what happenened to her that she turned into what she is

IMO she was always off the path. No one threw in her face exactly was she was, a sociopath and said NO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I decided to do a little sleuthing.

Regarding the gas cans.

During cross, Mr. Martinez was highlighting her purchases for gas at the Arco station.

Little Ms. Fibber errrrr... Jodi said she bought the extra gas can, and then returned it.

She then went on to answer questions regarding the gas purchases from Arco.

One for 9.59 gallons, paid at the pump with an ATM card
One for 8.30 gallons, paid inside.
One for 2.77 gallons, paid inside.

Mr. Martinez asked if she paid for gas for the car with the ATM. She couldn't remember:banghead: which purchase was for the car.

After showing her the second and third receipt, she basically said that the second purchase could have been for the car.

So, let's do some math. If 9.59 gallons was for the car, then 11.07 gallons, into ten gallons maximum for the 2 gas cans.... gas won't fit.

With her claim that the second purchase could have been for the car, then this puts 8.30 in the car, and 12.36 gallons into cans that only hold up to 10 gallons.

ooops.

For the love of me, for someone trying to cover tracks, why would they do three???? Help me dear Je***!

ETA: She could answer on rebuttal that the 8.3 and 2.77 were for car......as she did state the car was using waaaaaaaaaaaaay much more gas than normal. But again why three receipts?

One for 9.59 gallons, paid at the pump with an ATM card
One for 8.30 gallons, paid inside.
One for 2.77 gallons, paid inside.

Plus, isn't a 25 cal a "girly gun"?

One of my favorite moments from the cross examination is (paraphrased):

Juan: Where did Travis keep this gun?
JA: In the closet
Juan: And where was the ammunition?
pause...
JA: In the gun????

gotcha.

And, didn't she say when she originally found the gun, there were no bullets in it? How many bullets did the gun hold? Like 6? Who only has enough bullets to a weapon they own in their home, but no extra? And finally, why in the world would you run get a gun you knew he didn't keep loaded, or at the very least, didn't know if he had loaded between the last time you saw it and the day you used it? What sense would that make? :waitasec:

pretty sure it was said the blood stains under the carpet (pad or subfloor) was diluted as well - if correct, this was in the first several days of testimony when they covered the crime scene.

Thanks. That actually bolsters my point, that TA's body may have blocked the drain causing bloody water to overflow from the shower tray while she washed her DNA off him.

The first few days I only listened to the witnesses once, live.

Hi Katie, there is a pic somewhere that shows Jodi all red faced and puffy eyed after coming out of chambers. I think it was around the 20th of Feb. That pic shows what she looks like when she has really been crying. Wonder if she has a wet kleenex that she squeezes against her face when she puts her hands up so it looks like tears running down her cheeks! Where is that d*mn pic of her all red faced and puffy eyed?

She had a green shirt on that day

I thought of a reason for JA not taking the camera. Does this make sense? She has killed TA and doesn't want anyone to link her to it, she figures Travis just bought this camera and it's expensive and would be the only thing noted as missing. Being a self proclaimed "photographer" she figures people would suspect her automatically. I'm trying to look at it from her view and this makes sense to me, as for the memory card I personally think she thought deleting and throwing the camera in the washer would do the job. I probably wouldn't expect my pics to be brought to life after all that.:waitasec:

Great thought!

I wonder if LE managed to retrieve the email he sent her and that he references in that May 26th text message. Unfortunately the technological forensics on this case seem quite weak. There is a lot less info than what we saw with KC but, maybe the info is there, and we just haven't seen it yet?

pretty sure it was said the blood stains under the carpet (pad or subfloor) was diluted as well - if correct, this was in the first several days of testimony when they covered the crime scene.

Yes that was the carpet leading into the bedroom. iirc

I think him calling her on her evilness is exactly what led to him being killed 3 times over. Anyone who has ever confronted someone like JA with the truth knows how it can send them into a rage. Only he could tell us the extent of her threats and cruelness she displayed before she killed him. The actions we do know of (recording him secretly, the messages after he was dead, etc) are just a taste of what she is capable of. :moo:
ETA-thanks for posting the message!!

PURE EVIL >>> The RAGE & STRENGTH & COLDNESS & CALCULATING Ect.. it was as if she was possessed committing this BRUTAL murder :furious:

So, 5/26/08 was the text...was the taped phone sex also May 2008? Or March? I swear, I can't keep up w/her life. :waitasec:

Just curious of how that fit into the timeline...

I think that the tape was May 10th.

moo

If it's the one I think it is (where Travis calls JA evil, a sociopath, the worst thing that ever happened to him, etc.?), I believe he sent that sometime in March, 2008.

(Hope you don't mind me chiming in. I'll see if I can find the exact date).

ETA: Correction: the date for the text I described above was 05/26/08 at 08:35:02am (I believe the time is off by 7 hours, though I'm not sure which way).

And the date on the staged gun robbery ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, didn't she say when she originally found the gun, there were no bullets in it? How many bullets did the gun hold? Like 6? Who only has enough bullets to a weapon they own in their home, but no extra? And finally, why in the world would you run get a gun you knew he didn't keep loaded, or at the very least, didn't know if he had loaded between the last time you saw it and the day you used it? What sense would that make? :waitasec:

None.

She thinks it makes sense but it doesn't.

moo

Thanks so much for the explanation, atthelake!

P.S. I wish I had a way to work 'tumescent' into my reply, but I can't think of anything that would be both funny and 'clean'. :)

Call me stupid, but I don't even know what that word means. I'm guessing it was a word used by JA? She uses some big *advertiser censored** words, I know that. Just think how much bigger her words would be if she had not of dropped out of the 11th grade. LOL

Has anyone got a link to Anderson Cooper's 'Sex, lies and audiotape?' I can't find it .. TIA :)

Thanks. That actually bolsters my point, that TA's body may have blocked the drain causing bloody water to overflow from the shower tray while she washed her DNA off him.

The first few days I only listened to the witnesses once, live.

Did LE test the floor cleaner seen in the living room?

We know where the gun came from, but how much evidence has the jury heard?

If it's the one I think it is (where Travis calls JA evil, a sociopath, the worst thing that ever happened to him, etc.?), I believe he sent that sometime in March, 2008.

(Hope you don't mind me chiming in. I'll see if I can find the exact date).

ETA: Correction: the date for the text I described above was 05/26/08 at 08:35:02am (I believe the time is off by 7 hours, though I'm not sure which way).

The time was really 01:35.

This is a pic of my 25 not sure about the one she used !! But it should give you an idea ..There are 6 bullets in this clip

** I got this Gun when I was young & knew nothing about guns. **
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads