jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gasp: really! I did not know the box was OUTSIDE of his room on the landing? Wow. Can't bring into court in Maricopa, but sure can in WS for discussions! Great Catch!
Wow that's a great catch ...camera box found in office????

That raises so many questions...

One thing I want to ask the very inquiring minds here and get some opinions - why do we think JA did not TA's camera along with her? This was a colossal mistake on her part, which lead to her getting caught.

She could have taken it and flung it in the desert with everything else - and the police certainly wouldn't automatically "know" to look for a camera. Plus, even if they did "know" to look for a camera, why would the fact that it wasn't there lead them to her?

I do feel that the camera got caught up accidently in the frenzy of her clean up, and got mixed up amongst his bedding etc, but that doesn't really explain how she deleted the photos if indeed, she lost track of the camera in the flurry of activity.

Why not just take it? Thoughts?
I believe the camera was on the bed, and in her panicked fury(to get the heck out of there) she grabbed up the sheets off of the bed, camera and all, and it was thrown in washer accidently. She didn't really know what happened to the camera.

i'm way way behind and you guys are great with info.
i'm sure its in all the posts but could someone point me to it or tell me what it is that Nurmi is said to have said to JA when he went to her side on the stand? TIA

The problem is though...there is no evidence of bloody water on the carpet going into the bedroom closet. jmo

Good point, I haven't heard any testimony concerning that. But she could at least have partly dammed the area by throwing down a towel or two and later grabbing them up for the washer. I don't think a huge amount of water would be needed to cause the wicking seen on the printer paper box - some have speculated as little as an eighth of an inch.

She must have had on gloves or her prints would be everywhere...impossible to wipe all your prints from that scene. She removed her glove or the cut exposed her hand, either way she then left the print. Swabbing blood for DNA is usually done on drops and smears as far as I know, not on the entire floor. jmo

Yep, if the jury follows your thinking like I am.....she had glove on UNTIL after she slashed his throat......was turning him around.... found too difficult with gloves.......took them off and ergo.... BAM! palm print in blood due to attempting to turn the body around and balancing herself. Thanks for the lead in to that one as to giving me that thought! Again, helpful to get others differing opinions here to make it fit in my mind. Thanks!

Therefore......when did she put gloves on.........did she have them on when Travis was looking at her with the.....
whhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa? It June.........
and you have on black socks.........
and long jogging pants...........
and add to that........you have on latex gloves!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Bam/Slash.......depending what camp you are in

:moo:

I believe the camera was on the bed, and in her panicked fury(to get the heck out of there) she grabbed up the sheets off of the bed, camera and all, and it was thrown in washer accidently. She didn't really know what happened to the camera.

The sheets were in the dryer...not w/the camera. IIRC

I thought of a reason for JA not taking the camera. Does this make sense? She has killed TA and doesn't want anyone to link her to it, she figures Travis just bought this camera and it's expensive and would be the only thing noted as missing. Being a self proclaimed "photographer" she figures people would suspect her automatically. I'm trying to look at it from her view and this makes sense to me, as for the memory card I personally think she thought deleting and throwing the camera in the washer would do the job. I probably wouldn't expect my pics to be brought to life after all that.:waitasec:

i'm way way behind and you guys are great with info.
i'm sure its in all the posts but could someone point me to it or tell me what it is that Nurmi is said to have said to JA when he went to her side on the stand? TIA

He said, "Just take a minute." :)

Multiple Weapons.
Is it possible that she thought there may be someone else there with Travis.

respectfully snipped by me

The state quoted from of the last 2 parts of that email but not from the first part where TA's talking about something JA had done to a mutual friend. It started with her being too much of a sociopath to have read something he sent her and went downhill from there. I didn't watch (couldn't stomach) her direct testimony but I doubt they would have admitted it as it made JA sound terrible.

as i remember it, he sounded more shocked and hurt by what she'd done than anything. not violent or abusive, so no, nurmi didn't use it, but i just don't remember hearing it. i know i've read it, just didn't know if JM used it.

what happened to the 'i'm just a dildo with a heartbeat' message? is that the same one?

I go back and forth about whether she meant to wash the camera. She took the time to delete the pictures so she wouldn't have seen the need to destroy the camera. However, her fingerprints were on the camera and it was a new camera, bought, I believe, after they had "broken up" and according to her story she was sticking to until she realized they knew she had been back to the house more recently than she was admitting to, she hadn't been back to the house. But then I can also see her frantic to get everything cleaned up and missing see the camera on the bed. Back and forth this brain goes about the camera washing...back and forth...back and forth!

I know, this and the gun have been nagging at me as well. It finally occurred to me why. I agree, she planned to shoot herself after killing Travis. But not to commit suicide, she's much too narcissistic for that, imo. I truly believe her plan was to make herself look like a victim by shooting herself, per a non-consequential gun shot to the fatty tissue of her arm or leg for example. I think this is what she meant by 'chickened out'. jmo

Or,,when she got to the desert she found she forgot the camera and was debating about going back for it

2rxcvns.jpg

Good point, I haven't heard any testimony concerning that. But she could at least have partly dammed the area by throwing down a towel or two and later grabbing them up for the washer. I don't think a huge amount of water would be needed to cause the wicking seen on the printer paper box - some have speculated as little as an eighth of an inch.

pretty sure it was said the blood stains under the carpet (pad or subfloor) was diluted as well - if correct, this was in the first several days of testimony when they covered the crime scene.

I just posted on the Justice for Travis Facebook page asking them to put the link back up. I think they just give the email and you put that into PayPal to donate.

Don't have fb

Thank you for reminding me about the shaving point, gngr. I missed the part of testimony with her saying she wanted him to stop due to stubble.

But thinking back on this questioning about the shaving, she really shot herself in the foot being contrary in her answers to Juan. It enabled him to play that JA/Flores video over and over. With her giggling about TA being reluctant to have pictures taken, and him feeling 'gay' about it.

That video is just so jarring and so clearly demonstrates that she has no remorse, no sadness. She is just having a great time chatting with her buddy Flores.

And Juan got to play it, what 4? 5? times?

I am sure that left quite and impression, especially coming in the midst of her description of her supposed attack scenario.

Very effective for the prosecution, I think.

I agree. It is also very effective for the jury to see what happens when someone as kind and polite and understanding tries to interview Jodi the sociopath. All he got from her was BS.

Now I totally understand that Flores is totally capable of being harder and more aggressive, and that 'kindness' was his initial strategy. Which was perfect at the time, because now the state has all of these great videos of her lying her arse off.

It is great for the jury to see that Juan had to be aggressive and 'rude' in order to get anything incriminating from her on the stand.

hey that is a pretty cool sub I think...my kids would love that! Anything else about him though....meh

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, one of the items on our 'second honeymoon' 10th anniversary in Grand Cayman...

However, just to be clear, I don't think Gus claims to have invented the sub, not even the tourist sub.

I think he's only laying claim to the fish food torpedo novelty 'subsystem'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member