jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She must have had on gloves or her prints would be everywhere...impossible to wipe all your prints from that scene. She removed her glove or the cut exposed her hand, either way she then left the print. Swabbing blood for DNA is usually done on drops and smears as far as I know, not on the entire floor. jmo

for awhile, i really did think she may have worn latex gloves. they kind of shred when they get cut and the left hand (jodi's stabbin' hand) would have probably been totally exposed by the time she was done.

but i decided i don't believe she did wear them. he would've seen she had on latex gloves holding that camera? wouldn't that have been a little odd?

i also don't think she was the least bit worried about prints because everyone knew she'd been in that house so they couldn't prove anything just by that alone. it was that print and her blood she didn't count on. oh, and her hair.

man, that reminded me from 'dateline' last night----there was a pretty big hunk of her hair in the photos. i'd never seen that before.

The gun was stolen May 28th.

So...if I have this right:

5/10/08 - Phone Sex
5/26/08 - Sociopath Text
5/28/08 - Grandpa's Gun Stolen
6/2-6/3/08 - Rent car, visit BF's of Christmas past, gas cans, SBux
6/4/08 - Murder
6/5/08 - Meet, grind & adjust new potential BF

We know where the gun came from, but how much evidence has the jury heard?

The jury heard from the investigating officer of the staged break-in and gun theft at grandmas house ... Which he stated it was very suspicious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't see the advantage of flipping the license plate. To me this is a form of SOS as seen going down the road.

JA established a location, not in Mesa, with the flipped license plate and LE stop.

Didn't really help her though. :giggle:

She also suggested that Det. Flores check all the red light cameras to see if she was in the area, 'knowing' that the upside down plates would not have been recognized by the automated system.

"In a police interview a month later, Arias repeatedly denied killing Alexander or being in his hometown, and asked cops if they could check the red light cameras near his home, noting that they could capture her license plate number." ~ Source ABCNews.go.com

Too clever by half...

The detective was said to have reminded her that for this to happen she would have had to run a red light in the area. :floorlaugh:

for awhile, i really did think she may have worn latex gloves. they kind of shred when they get cut and the left hand (jodi's stabbin' hand) would have probably been totally exposed by the time she was done.

but i decided i don't believe she did wear them. he would've seen she had on latex gloves holding that camera? wouldn't that have been a little odd?

i also don't think she was the least bit worried about prints because everyone knew she'd been in that house so they couldn't prove anything just by that alone. it was that print and her blood she didn't count on. oh, and her hair.

man, that reminded me from 'dateline' last night----there was a pretty big hunk of her hair in the photos. i'd never seen that before.

She was photographing thru the shower door mostly. Also, if she didn't have something on her hands there would be lots more prints of hers in the blood. imo

Missed dateline... What HUNK of her hair?

IMO she was always off the path. No one threw in her face exactly was she was, a sociopath and said NO!

Jodi just had to get her *advertiser censored* done! After she learns at her older x boyfriends x wife had her done. No one could out do her in Jodie's eyes!

So, after the last day of cross and JM clarifying that the pic w/JA's foot in the foreground is actually taken from the bedroom looking down the hall to the bathroom...the fact that the camera was relocated SO far from the bathroom has REALLY bugged me. I cannot get my head wrapped around the fact that it made it down the hallway b/c of a fight/tussle of any kind. Just doesn't make sense. So FWIW, is a high-level of my theory:

1 - She either shoots him in the head first and is surprised when it didn't kill him OR it jammed and she had to resort to stabbing him.

2 - He struggles to the sink where he is coughing up blood, during this time she goes to get the knife from her stash. She stabs him in the back, head...torso...etc. He goes down and she thinks she has completed her murder.

3 - She proceeds to pick up the camera to delete all those photos and walks down the hallway. In the bedroom entry, she is reviewing the pics/deleting them when realizes he is still alive and has managed to make it down the hallway. She drops the camera and finishes him off w/the neck slash.

4 - The final pic captures her having turned him around to drag him back into the bathroom.

I THINK that is feasible...I might be forgetting some facts that may debunk this. Fill in the gaps if so WSers! :D

ETA: 5 - If it was jammed in 1, then she finishes w/the head shot once she gets him back into the bathroom.

Gotta sign off from my dog sitting gig for the last week and head home, but before I do, without checking the gory photos......wasn't there a long line of drops all the way down the hall......on the left side if you are going to the bedroom......that were drops....that were never smeared.... on the floor. That would point to that he was on all fours perhaps....... dripping as he went from that side of his body.

So...........recaps uptil now for me......outta the shower... all around the room drops vs. cast off (in CSI terms.......look at crime scene photos....all around the edges of the bathroom were large circular drops on floor, not cast off) . he was spewing at the sink......... went down the hall on all fours......

FTLOG........gotta take care of dog and do RL for awhile...but posting my siggie above the line her for many that are like me.....and don't see siggies when they look at threads......

To me, the lack of injuries Arias suffered as she murdered Travis shows that even when he is being murdered, Travis did not have it in him to hurt Arias to save his own life. (Quote from WS Member-Thurston)

This is my take on Jodi(sociopath) and Travis (the victim) and how it played out...

A female sociopath is described as:

"She is meticulously turned out, expertly masking her inner personality cracks with flawless make-up, perfect hair and an extensive wardrobe, often paid for by past boyfriends. She may have learned to cover up who she really is by appearing confident and self-assured. Yet underneath this confident and highly manicured exterior may lie an insecure, inadequate and ultra-needy woman.

**note: past boyfriends pay for her boob job, I'm sure other things as well.

"These women want to create the illusion of intimacy quickly and are prepared to take short-cuts. They are full-on and their friendliness positively gushes. They often smile too much, but with their teeth, not their eyes. The woman will say all the right things and appear keen to be seen to make plans with you, but it’s a ploy to gain your affection quickly and hook you in.

** when she met him at conference than leaving boyfriend within a week to be with him.

"She also appears so wonderful, sweet and demure, as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. Of course, she is a chameleon, capable of becoming exactly who her victim needs her to be.

** This is how she manipulated him in the beginning appearing to be something she is not i.e. by becoming a Mormon.

"She believes she is entitled to everything she desires. With an overdeveloped sense of self, working for what she wants is an inconvenience. Hard work is for everybody else. She wants the fast buck and the short-cut to success. Becoming a social parasite is quicker than toiling for anything. And when she pulls it off, she can then congratulate herself on cheating, conning or defrauding others who may be more intelligent or successful than she is.

** Travis was successful, except he didn't continue with her plan.

"She will seem very loving and capable of intimacy and will pretend to care. However the intimacy, depth and commitment are illusions. They merely enable her to collect what she wants. Her true colors show only when all other tactics fail.

** She became a Mormon, pretended to care about him And act like a Mormon girl would. When that didn't succeed to fully land him, Her tactic than became to use sex to land him and than unfortunately later to be used against him.

"Creating self-doubt in her victims’ minds is an integral part of her approach. She plays on their reasonableness to give her the benefit of any doubts they may have. She knows that reasonable people don’t like to think badly of others and will often beat themselves up for thinking uncharitable thoughts. She always sounds so convincing. Her approach is intended to make you question whether you were correct in your thoughts about her. It slows you down. It’s meant to.

** Playing on his goodness, knowing he is a good person

"This is a key point. She is probably brilliant at eliciting pity and knows precisely how to do it.

** This is how she stayed in his life even after breaking up with him and moving away. In her mind she thinks I gave him so many chances to comply.

"This woman doesn’t think twice about destroying the reputations, health and well-being or the livelihood of others if they represent obstacles to getting what she wants. She’s the sort who will force you to get down on bended knee to beg forgiveness and then take delight in saying 'No'. She makes you feel bad to ‘keep you on your toes’.

** At this point Travis was on to her as he said in the sociopath message to her! Another haunting fact here is that in her ninja story she talks about him getting on his knees or on all fours... No telling how long she tortured is soul on that day! God love him.

"Such women will not be happy until they have ripped the very heart and soul out of their victim. Even then, there is no guarantee they will be any happier. Sadly, most men ignore what their gut instinct is trying to tell them about her, because they think she wants them."

** This is truly sad he had the gut instinct but he ignored it based on his inability to believe people could do such things. Also, he was a 30 yr old hormone male that fell for her sexual trap..IMO! By the time he realized what was going on the plan was already in place - the premeditation and let's not forget her next victim/alias Ryan Burns.

"She holds grudges too. Her revenge and retribution can be savage and harsh. Surprise is her weapon. Expect the worst, then double it.

** This is why his murder was so brutal... IMO there is no telling how long she tortured him!

** in conclusion, this is the behavior we are seeing after the murder and in trial!

"The consequences of her behavior are always somebody else’s problem, not hers. She is never to blame for anything...Because she’s out to control, she manipulates and punishes at will. She is the witness, the judge, the lawyer, the jury, the executioner - but never the accused... She will break the rules without a second thought, if the end justifies the means.".

Travis never had a chance after she set her sights on him. IMO nothing happened to the other boyfriends because they did not offer her the reputation, the successful life and money that Travis had, she wanted that life!

God rest his soul! My heart breaks for him and his family!

good analysis - yes leaving darryl - the boyfriend-- and having sex with TA within a week of meeting him should have been huge red flags-to Travis ! way too FAST ! IMO-!

and i think 5-6 weeks after that she was able to be baptized in the Mormon faith- yes-?? I'm not a member of any religion so i don't know, but how can someone get to join the Mormons and get baptized so fast? Don't most other religions have a period of time where you have to study and hang in there for awhile-- like 6 months or more-- before they will baptize you?

So...if I have this right:

5/10/08 - Phone Sex
5/26/08 - Sociopath Text
Travis sends accompanying email he refers to in the text which he also says she really needs to read - sounds to me like he spelled out EXACTLY what he thinks of her
5/28/08 - Grandpa's Gun Stolen
6/2-6/3/08 - Rent car, visit BF's of Christmas past, gas cans, SBux
6/4/08 - Murder
6/5/08 - Meet, grind & adjust new potential BF

Red added by me. She seethed all day on the 27th and had her plan in place by the end of the day and action began on the 28th. Didn't mess around did she?

Gotta sign off from my dog sitting gig for the last week and head home, but before I do, without checking the gory photos......wasn't there a long line of drops all the way down the hall......on the left side if you are going to the bedroom......that were drops....that were never smeared.... on the floor. That would point to that he was on all fours perhaps....... dripping as he went from that side of his body.

So...........recaps uptil now for me......outta the shower... all around the room drops vs. cast off (in CSI terms.......look at crime scene photos....all around the edges of the bathroom were large circular drops on floor, not cast off) . he was spewing at the sink......... went down the hall on all fours......

FTLOG........gotta take care of dog and do RL for awhile...but posting my siggie above the line her for many that are like me.....and don't see siggies when they look at threads......

To me, the lack of injuries Arias suffered as she murdered Travis shows that even when he is being murdered, Travis did not have it in him to hurt Arias to save his own life. (Quote from WS Member-Thurston)

Does this mean you'll no longer be at the lake or you're heading back to the lake? .lol :)

Such unusual words for a 30 year old man to use - 'sociopath' and 'evil' (in his text message).
She must have done something horrendous to get that reaction from him. I want to know what it was! :banghead:

Her attorney Neal Davis worked in Dick Deguerin 's law firm for many years.
IIRC, the husband was abusive and drug addicted which the jury took into account in giving her a 25 year sentence.

he definitely had a cocaine habit. but i'm not convinced he was abusive. that came mainly from her family, IIRC. she filed a report for domestic abuse the day AFTER she killed him to get a restraining order. she was nuts. she's where she deserves to be.

Thanks so much for the explanation, atthelake!

P.S. I wish I had a way to work 'tumescent' into my reply, but I can't think of anything that would be both funny and 'clean'. :)
\

How about my young, rich, good looking, nice, single brother who is 58 years old says he is getting tumescent for you.. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Mmmmm. Mmmmmmmm. Texas BBQ! I miss it!

My husband smoking a Brisket, pork shoulder, babybacks and some andouille. I'm making potato salad, coleslaw and baked beans. By the end of this coming week of court he'll be tired of BBQ for awhile. Hmm maybe a nice banana pudding will last a day or two? Life is good here in the Metroplex....

Ding-ding-ding! I think you might be onto something! She emphasized during the trial that she was "monogamous", so her deviant sense of morality prevented her from moving on to sexy-time with other men as long as TA was still drawing breath.

And let's not forget she had Travis on the hook before she released Daryl. Not a girl who likes to be without a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member