jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed she lost her cheeks, she used to have a rounder fuller face with dimpled cheeks, when i turned 50 i suffered the loss of face fat in a similar way but she's only 32, do you think it's because of the weight loss?

Yes, no question.

Her booty is less ample on the Sheriff Joe Arpaio diet.

BBM I agree. A logical explanation for excess water on the bathroom floor tiles is that the shower tray probably overflowed. She hauled his poor body in and I imagine he blocked or partly blocked the drain. He wasn't a small man so overflow of bloody water might occur soon enough.

The problem is though...there is no evidence of bloody water on the carpet going into the bedroom closet. jmo

just read the investigative report again....I find it odd that the camera bag was found outside the master bedroom door near the "love sac" and no one noticed this...IMO TA did not look like the kind of guy that would leave things laying around out of place.....the box that the camera came in was downstairs in the office.....

:gasp: really! I did not know the box was OUTSIDE of his room on the landing? Wow. Can't bring into court in Maricopa, but sure can in WS for discussions! Great Catch!

Would you happen to know the date he sent this to her?

If it's the one I think it is (where Travis calls JA evil, a sociopath, the worst thing that ever happened to him, etc.?), I believe he sent that sometime in March, 2008.

(Hope you don't mind me chiming in. I'll see if I can find the exact date).

ETA: Correction: the date for the text I described above was 05/26/08 at 08:35:02am (I believe the time is off by 7 hours, though I'm not sure which way).

Nurmi defends sexual predators and rapist. He blames the victims and tear them down..Nice guy isn't he? Must be a good line of work to be in?

Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi
maricopasexcrimes.com

I know, this and the gun have been nagging at me as well. It finally occurred to me why. I agree, she planned to shoot herself after killing Travis. But not to commit suicide, she's much too narcissistic for that, imo. I truly believe her plan was to make herself look like a victim by shooting herself, per a non-consequential gun shot to the fatty tissue of her arm or leg for example. I think this is what she meant by 'chickened out'. jmo

I don't know.... I think if she planned to off herself, she would not have gone through the trouble of dying her hair, lying about where she was going/making sure no one knew where she was, caring about what color car she was driving, filling gas cans so she wouldn't have to get gas in Mesa, and turning her cell phone off. I don't think she ever intended to kill herself, or stage something with the gun and that it was more of a back up weapon OR, she did just intend to shoot him, but her rage took over and she wanted to make the kill more personal.

I think she says things that she thinks will be more believable. Often you hear suicidal people claim that they aren't strong or brave enough to kill themselves (warped thinking, but that's another topic) and Jodi is BIG on taking cues from people who actually can feel and trying to act as if those are her emotions.

JMO, of course. :D

She must have had on gloves or her prints would be everywhere...impossible to wipe all your prints from that scene. She removed her glove or the cut exposed her hand, either way she then left the print. Swabbing blood for DNA is usually done on drops and smears as far as I know, not on the entire floor. jmo
She did say in police interrogation "if I did it I would use gloves" so it makes sense to me she had A bit of truth there and gloves got cut up enough to come off and have a print....

Would have to explain no other prints found for such a large crime scene..

except Susan Wright....shoot i would have been happy if she had been given Lwop

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Her attorney Neal Davis worked in Dick Deguerin 's law firm for many years.
IIRC, the husband was abusive and drug addicted which the jury took into account in giving her a 25 year sentence.

Just a comment.

Looking at the gun issue from a logical standing.

Travis was a guy that was very well organized, his dress shoes lined up, not 1 pair, 15 pairs, and not cheap either.
Suits lined up nicely, spaced accordingly. Ties nicely draped, jeans, hung up, space out.

He lived in a comfortable home, had some nice furniture, traveled a lot, drove around in a BMW, went quad wheeling.

Now, with this type of persona, why the hell would he own a dinky 50 dollar gun, and with his OCD for neatness, why would he possibly leave a gun laying out?

IF he were into guns, it would be a nice model, and he would have had ammunition in his house. The guy had 20 pairs of shoes, but no ammunition for a gun?

He would, IMO, IF he had a gun, it wouldn't be tucked up in the corner of a closet, it would have been in a case, or in a drawer next to his bed.

Plus, isn't a 25 cal a "girly gun"?

One of my favorite moments from the cross examination is (paraphrased):

Juan: Where did Travis keep this gun?
JA: In the closet
Juan: And where was the ammunition?
pause...
JA: In the gun????

gotcha.

since now I know that the camera bag was OUTSIDE the master bedroom door....I have changed my opinion that she came in and surprised him at 4am....she snuck in, got into his office on his computer, opened his camera box took camera and bag upstairs, sits down outside his bedroom door on the love sac, learns how to operate the camera...leaves the bag there, goes into his bedroom to "surprise" him....maybe at gun point...haven't figured that far yet......

It does indeed add to our discussions doesn't it! Great catch by another poster of that.

Nurmi defends sexual predators and rapist. He blames the victims and tear them down..Nice guy isn't he? Must be a good line of work to be in?

Law Offices of L. Kirk Nurmi
maricopasexcrimes.com

Although I don't agree very highly of his selection, somebody has to do it.

Plus, isn't a 25 cal a "girly gun"?

One of my favorite moments from the cross examination is (paraphrased):

Juan: Where did Travis keep this gun?
JA: In the closet
Juan: And where was the ammunition?
pause...
JA: In the gun????

gotcha.

its one of those single use guns........disposable...

It doesn't need to dry. If the shot comes last and the casing lands on a pool of blood, bingo. If it had been kicked, there would be blood all over it.

Especially with the scenario JA is attempting to portray. IF the gun shot happened first, all the physical altercation that had taken place would have kicked that bullet around in the bathroom perhaps leaving a forensic print of its movement.

Good point about the gun not being something Travis would likely buy. And, I love how you describe his closet....everytime I walk in mine after seeing the pics of Travis's closet, I'm a little embarrassed!

i think it's that first home syndrome. i had it. once. a very long time ago. things have changed since then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member