DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29944&d=1361334115
Don't know if this will work.
Someone was asking about this e-mail

Thanks for posting this.

So said that Travis KNEW who she was, but still couldn't distance himself. I still don't know if I believe he asked her to come over, or even agree to it, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. People don't trust their instincts. They feel paranoid, or just don't take it seriously. I've written journal entries prior to things happening that I spelled out to the 'T' and it's remarkable to go back later to read what I said, and I STILL ignored my instincts because I didn't trust that I was right. It's so important to just LISTEN, even if you don't know why you feel that way - just listen to yourself and know that there is a reason.

What exactly is a Brazilian. I know it is a waxing of the pubic area, but it is complete, or only partial or what? tia

It's all. Everything....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing the things you mention here in the photo, but am wondering if the water on his lashes/face along with the shower door could be distorting the image? Could that be what's effecting your perception of his demeanor?

Not one of them together either. That is very telling.

Does it look like Travis' upper lip is swollen on the left side to anyone else?
I also heard Abe A. mention that Travis had nasal d/c in that pic and he felt like Travis has been crying.
The photo bothered him so much that he started looking at himself after his showers to see if his eyes ever looked red like that.
He went on to say that he never had red eyes after a shower, he looked normal but "wet".

That broke my heart. :(

This has probably been answered by now, but "circumstantial evidence" is anything that requires inference. Such as "the palm print matches other prints from JA, therefore only she could have left it on the wall." It includes all fingerprinting, DNA--basically all forensic science--plus inferred evidence such as concluding that the .25 stolen from JA's house later became the murder weapon.

Direct evidence is mostly eyewitness testimony: "I saw Jody touch that wall with a bloody hand."

In fact, circumstantial evidence is actually stronger, since studies show all sorts of problems with eyewitnesses and what they think they have seen.

It's particularly ridiculous when talking heads on crime zones (Paula Zahn, but not just her) use the popular meaning of "circumstantial" to mean "lesser evidence." It is not.

That's what I had always heard: that eye witnesses are often mistaken and/or contradict each other. But things like fingerprints and DNA don't lie.

In my opinion, I think her saying that Travis said,
"I can't feel my legs", was probably correct.

As the old saying goes, truth can be found in the lies. Sadly, I think this is one of them.

The "*advertiser censored*** kill you b****", wouldn't surprise me either. Probably screaming this during one of the many stabs he was receiving.

This makes me ill.

ITA. The diminished sensation in the legs would be consistent with the stab wound to the chest, puncturing the subclavian which supplies the lower half of the body and the hemothorax.

Travis is speaking out through those photos. They don't lie. He had no weapon except his hands which had defensive wounds all over them. She had a gun and a knife.
Hence the quote to detectives "only his two fists" which to me meant him fighting
Her off with weapons

She has a lot of truths in her interrogation

More likely he told Travis his salvation was at stake, and advised him to repent and discontinue contact with her to avoid temptation.

If Jodi caught wind of this, she probably saw that she had lost that control over Travis - she could no longer blackmail him by threatening to tell his bishop.
True that!

Ok, I am going ask and see if anyone knows. JA said Travis didn't like hair. that why she got a brazilian.....but I seem to remember her saying she was nervous wondering what Travis would think of her wax job. And he was manscaped......however I just have a feeling that this was not the first time she had a brazilian....so perhaps she didn't like hair and got him to manscape. I would love to know from her previous men if she was cleaned or not. And if Travis was manscaped before meeting her. Was anything like this mentioned/discussed???

I have been married 52 years so I am not up on what young men do these days below their belts....have heard of tattooing and piercing though....ewwwwwww.

LOL @ your reason for edit
It's definitely not something that was done in my generation either, but I have two daugters and believe me it is the norm these days (daze)

I agree with this 150% about her being a drug to him. I believe she was the one "guilty" of most of the things she accused him of being and doing.

I can only imagine what some of the older texts, and emails showed.

I actually googled to see about manscaping and I agree with what you said about armpits, legs etc. I think she talked him into trying a lot of things he had never tried before.....so I just have the feeling she talked him into this as well. I think she introduced him to sex and she was a sex drug to him.....I remember him saying he never masterbated until he met her...

LOL @ your reason for edit
It's definitely not something that was done in my generation either, but I have two daugters and believe me it is the norm these days (daze)

I like and respect my naughty bits too much to torture them that way... Simple bikini wax is all I need:) nothing too fancy... Don't need vajazzling, heart shapes etc..,, IMO it is what it is... And it's just fine. Thank you very much;)

And I just have to add while I have never had a brazilian "wax" I did have a bikini wax once and Oh Emma Gee!!! It HURT. I turned purple where the cotton squares were pulled off and even had
a few small hematomas under the skin in the fold of my leg and groin.
NO! It was not do e in a salon.
Turns out my friend used too much wax and waited too long to rip it off.

TMI -

STILL a brazilian has to ouch a bit - friends I know back this up.
JA whine over a nic from a razor blade???

But can handle a brazilian??? Wha ....

There was another thing I heard her mention and I was like Oooooo puhleeze

cannot think what it was now.

maybe the oral sex with razor stubble from TA.

Which made me think it never happened.
She cannot have it both ways!

As a nurse I should make a public announcement that
Brazilian is also a better way to contract an STD.
The natural barrier has been removed and the follicles are more easily invaded by pathogens
:twocents:

And that is a sure sign of trouble. When all your friends don't like your girlfriend, there is a reason. They weren't jealous of her, they knew Travis was changing. If you look at the pictures of them together Travis is rarely smiling. They knew she was bad news, and were probably over joyed when he was taking someone else to Cancun.

Don't know how to 'bold' on my iPad, but "when all your friends don't like your girlfriend, there is a reason" is one of the truest things ever said. I've been on both sides of that situation and I just don't know why it's so hard to get.

He looks more scared and upset than anything else.
ht_jodi_arias_nt_130114_ssh.jpg
Now to me he is saying " oh no you didn't" like this fight is on, i just feel like he was not a scared man but was ready to fight it out with her... I do believe at this moment whatever weapon of choice she was using he saw it!

raised four boys had four brothers and I have seen that look plenty when they have been wronged... Jmo though... Oh and I have warned my single boys of these types!!!

Love being able to talk about this my peeps think I'm a little obsessed about it... But its disturbing to me in so many levels!

Commercial break: I know I'm intoxicated with two glasses of Zinfandel and a gorgeous red rock sunset in front of me and my ipad but I just wanted to say what a pleasure it's been following this trial with such intelligent, thoughtful, curious and downright amazing people.

Hard to say anything about this horrific event has been a "pleasure" but you know what I mean.

I'm honored to be a member of this distinguished group.

So...thank you!!! :rocker:

Don't know how to 'bold' on my iPad, but "when all your friends don't like your girlfriend, there is a reason" is one of the truest things ever said. I've been on both sides of that situation and I just don't know why it's so hard to get.

That is so true!!!!

Hence the quote to detectives "only his two fists" which to me meant him fighting
Her off with weapons

She has a lot of truths in her interrogation

She also had a lot of lies in her interrogation. While Arizona has the stand your ground law I just don't see it here. This law is going to be thoroughly discussed in the Travon Martin case, which will be heard in June I think.

I hear ya. I Googled it and got a video too. But, the one thing the lady said was that you definitely should not wear tight fighting underwear after the first time you have one because it is very sensitive and would be painful. So, don't guess that was her first one if they had sex after she did it. jmo

It wasn't. Remember the "I was asleep in the chair" story where he pulled her pants of and gave her oral? It was on the sex audio. She had a fresh Brazilian then too.
FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member