Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not directed at you Curious Me.

Martinez is not mean, give me a break!
I get sick of hearing people call him mean that don't even seem to watch the whole trial.
She's a fricken sociopath, if he was all nicey nice with her we wouldn't have seen her attitude come out at different times.

Albert Milian was ruthless in the courtroom during the Adam Kaufman trial and I don't remember people calling him mean.. other names maybe but not mean. ;)

I cant listen to the radio right now.

Who is saying that Juan is too mean to Jodi. What do they think she is? Mother Teresa?

He should be harder at times than he has been imo. She is a chilling remorseless cold blooded murderer and should be treated as such.

Are they saying this because she is a female??? (eyeroll) I hope to heck not because honestly Im so sick and tired of hearing that double standard I could spit nails.

IMO

ITA! If you watch her gait as she takes the stand, it is absolutely NOT feminine at all. She is quick and abrupt, almost stalking. Her hands are HUGE--and masculine. This is all in opposition to the baby-talk breathless voice she fakes during her 48 Hours interviews.

What I find really odd about Jodi overall is all the descriptions of her as shy and introverted in a group of people. She is obviously a violent and aggressive woman who is self assured enough to take pics of her naked nether-regions, and agressive in bed--but "shy" in public?

I don't think being shy in groups is so strange. I have ADHD and I'm really quiet when I'm in a group of people but pretty talkative and goofy when I'm with just one person or a few people I know. It's just tricky when it is a group of people because my ADHD makes it really hard to filter everything out. I guess it is a sensory thing. All of the conversations, music, movement, lights etc...it all gets really overwhelming and I almost start to panic because I'm unable to organize my thoughts. I don't know, I guess it probably sounds really strange to someone who hasn't experienced it. :dunno:

I cant listen to the radio right now.

Who is saying that Juan is too mean to Jodi. What do they think she is? Mother Teresa?

He should be harder at times than he has been imo. She is a chilling remorseless cold blooded murderer and should be treated as such.

Are they saying this because she is a female??? (eyeroll) I hope to heck not because honestly Im so sick and tired of hearing that double standard I could spit nails.

IMO

Tricia said it

I get sick of hearing people call him mean that don't even seem to watch the whole trial.
She's a fricken sociopath, if he was all nicey nice with her we wouldn't have seen her attitude come out at different times.

Albert Milian was ruthless in the courtroom during the Adam Kaufman trial and I don't remember people calling him mean.. other names maybe but not mean. ;)

because Kaufman was a man. Sexism plain and simple. Still mad Kaufman was completely aquitted....grrr.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

because Kaufman was a man. Sexism plain and simple. Still mad Kaufman was completely aquitted....grrr.

Kaufman didn't take the stand tho, and I agree about him being acquitted. :puke:

I recently heard that Beth K said this was the best cross she's seen in 20yrs.

I think Juan did a great job, and she cracked. Other attorneys have said she's toast.

I will hope and pray that's the case!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow (only to be able to hear/see the trial, not because its Monday).

Listening to the radio show...

If JA is upset about faces, she should see mine:

smiley_angry.png

Kaufman didn't take the stand tho, and I agree about him being acquitted. :puke:

well duh lol...BIG glaring difference too! yeesh I forgot about that part.....and so I must retract the sexism statement

I thought of that too... sleuther that I am - I searched everywhere I could think of trying to find out if there is a standard size cell at Estrella - probably differs if it's a single or double, but maybe not... I couldn't find anything.

The photo of a cell I did come across from that jail was pretty small. But I'm not sure how their measuring the dimensions of the walk-in closet - by the usable floorspace (carpeted) or are they including the depth of the closets in their general measurement of it's size.

I think the closet is bigger than the cell I saw, but - it's supposed to be like that. Oh right, she's presumed innocent at this juncture. Well, maybe if she gave up the gun location she could help herself out a little bit. Not enough, though.

I think her cell is probably about the size of her room at her grandmother's house.

moo

FYI: These statements are not meant as insults to any religion, but coming from the perspective of Jodi's exploitation of them. I don't think Jodi will continue to identify as LDS. Not only because Travis isn't around anymore, but their stance on murder is stricter than some churches (she says it's self defense but she knows what she did). Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if in prison she grabs onto another faith for easier forgiveness, exploitation and attention.

She is scamming everyone...

From my experience with inmates in prison, they use the chapel as their place to meet or connect to their lovers. It is the closest thing to Christian Mingle they can get.

I can't listen to the show...:(

I personally don't think that you can be "mean" to a person who has slaughtered another human being in cold blood like an animal.

I was under the impression that Travis went to his Bishop about his sexual transgressions when he was involved with Deanna. IIRC Jodi testified that Travis was reluctant to go to the Bishop about their misbehavior, in part, because it would be a second admission. I dismissed Dateline's implication that Travis went back to the Bishop as confusion on their part. Is there any other info supporting the idea that Travis went to the Bishop after Jodi's April '08 move back to CA ?

Who said he went to the bishop about Deanna?

[/B]

She is scamming everyone...

From my experience with inmates in prison, they use the chapel as their place to meet or connect to their lovers. It is the closest thing to Christian Mingle they can get.

Really?

St. Jodi of Arias?

Say it ain't so... :whoosh:

If she was a man nobody would have problem at all. :furious:

well duh lol...BIG glaring difference too! yeesh I forgot about that part.....and so I must retract the sexism statement

Haha, it's ok it was his own attorney so he would have asked him how it made him feeeeeeellllll ;)

Adam's attorneys Milian and Matthewman were equal opportunity yellers in that trial.

I really am shocked by anyone who says Juan was mean or too aggressive, IMO he could have been a lot more aggressive with her but choose not to.

Like what they said on the radio show - Jodi killed Travis three times, and now in the courtroom has tried to kill him and his reputation again. When is she going to stop killing Travis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734