jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those not listening to the radio show, Tricia is asking why JA did what she did.

How can a wooden spoon in childhood make this monster who is Jodi Arias?

The answer in my opinion is that a wooden spoon alone can NOT turn someone into a monster. That's my opinion anyway.

I was beat, clawed and verbally abused by my mother and I have never once wanted to harm, much less murder another human being.

I will listen to radio show when RL stops being 'real'....:sigh: carp night here (O/T....but how apropos that my ex-boyfriend AKA jerk-*advertiser censored**hole-psycho-restraining order breaking freak would chose just now now to pop out of oblivion)
Sorry
/vent

And on top of all that....re-direct tomorrow....
Somebody tell me its going to be okay...

:therethere: Hang in there, it will be okay! :hug:

Brand New Member Here...just needed to comment--crossing fingers that this first post goes well.

I have poured thru everything I can find about this case from trial, HLN, Dateline, and MANY online blogs.

On Travis' Blog, Monday, May 5, 2008 Introduction to "Raising You" he says "I learned how to turn so that when she hit me she would strike my back and arms, the pain was less there....every time she would scream those words I would hear his words instead, every time I would feel her fist sink into my back, I could feel my Grandfather’s hands on my shoulders, and I knew she couldn’t reach what was great inside of me."

It makes me so sad and sick to think of him reverting to childhood trauma habits while Jodi was sinking a knife in his back and the words she probably said.

And no matter what anybody on any site, tv show, etc. says regarding her version of events----HE HAD STABS ON THE BOTTOM OF HIS FEET! As a kid, I remember putting my feet up to protect myself when fighting with my sisters. Why would anyone protecting themselves think to stab someone in the BOTTOM of their feet???
welcome!

That is a great first post and brought tears to my eyes.

I've been wondering if maybe the smell wasn't that bad in the house. I'd think that the ac would be on and maybe that kept his body cool. And I'm sure the shower was a cool spot to. Does that make sense? And the door to his bedroom was closed, that may have helped keep the odor in his bedroom.

It makes perfect sense to me. The roommates wouldnt be near Travis' private suite anyway and it was closed up meaning the odor would have been sealed up inside the enclosed area. It looks like a very nice home and probably has great insullation in it and solidly made.

Plus it is a known fact that males to not have a keen sense of smell anyway and they sure werent thinking there was a dead body somewhere in the house. They thought Travis had already left for CanCun.

IMO

Re Jodi's small jail cell... if TA's grave is typical, it's about 3' by 8'.

I am unable to listen to the radio right now-I went and looked at the graphic JA photos-I dont know if her anatomy is normal or not, but the whole vibe from those pix IS NOT sexy ,fun,flitatious or anything positive -they are CREEPY, especially the one w/JA in braids yikes! her expression and posture just dont fit with a sexy fun interlude at all-she was trying to achieve something with those photos ,some leverage or some advantage over TA.I guess it failed,hence the murder.

The answer in my opinion is that a wooden spoon alone can NOT turn someone into a monster. That's my opinion anyway.

I was beat, clawed and verbally abused by my mother and I have never once wanted to harm, much less murder another human being.

Yes, and look what Travis himself went through.

For those not listening to the radio show, Tricia is asking why JA did what she did.

How can a wooden spoon in childhood make this monster who is Jodi Arias?

Childhood hood trauma can create it. Childhood trauma and wonky chemistry can create it. A great childhood and wonky chemistry can create it. Until I see evidence of abuse I think JA fits in the last one.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know where to find StephanieHartPI's and can tell me please? I am very interested to read what she writes. Thank you!

The 2 things that I would like answers about are the duct tape found in the bathroom and the bank deposits. Have we gotten any clues about either of these things?

Absolutely it will not. That is just an excuse created by a liar. I dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth anyway.

She probably was a very bratty unruly child growing up. They disciplined her and she didnt like it. I dont think they abused her. Its just part of her 'blame everyone else but me game.'

I've also wondered if the bathroom fan was on, maybe having some of the smell going up and outside. But I agree, the AC was on, he was back in the back part of a bathroom. I'm not surprised it took several days to become really bad.

People don't pick up on scents that grow slowly in their own homes, the nose actually adjusts to the scent. Also, it was said once the bedroom door was opened the scent flooded the home. This is what happened when my neighbor killed someone and kept the body in his garage for a month. We were in town homes so we actually shared a wall. We began to notice a slight rotten smell but it was not overpowering until he got busted and the garage door was opened by the police. At that point the smell flooded the area and was overpowering.

Can Wilmott do the re-direct or does Nurmi have to do it since he did the direct?
Pray tell? Are you hoping she will? I am. At the very least it could go a little more quickly and we won't have to hear "and hooowww did thaat make you feeeeelll?" a hundred times over.

moo

I will listen to radio show when RL stops being 'real'....:sigh: carp night here (O/T....but how apropos that my ex-boyfriend AKA jerk-*advertiser censored**hole-psycho-restraining order breaking freak would chose just now now to pop out of oblivion)
Sorry
/vent

And on top of all that....re-direct tomorrow....
Somebody tell me its going to be okay...

Who/what is RL?

The 2 things that I would like answers about are the duct tape found in the bathroom and the bank deposits. Have we gotten any clues about either of these things?

I really think the duct tape (was it found in the bathroom or where the washer and dryer was?) has nothing to do with the crime.

It seems it would have been mentioned by now if so.

I had wondered if she used it to strap the knife to her back or something like that.

No nothing said about deposits either.

IMO

Absolutely it will not. That is just an excuse created by a liar. I dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth anyway.

She probably was a very bratty unruly child growing up. They disciplined her and she didnt like it. I dont think they abused her. Its just part of her 'blame everyone else but me game.'

boohoo. a wooden spoon. imagine that! abuse. abuse. abuse! And her father's belt never left a welt as bad as that wooden spoon...WTF?

ah, ok.

moo

Does anyone know where to find StephanieHartPI's and can tell me please? I am very interested to read what she writes. Thank you!

Just search her name on the member list and click on it and you can then click on posts written by Steph.

IMO

I had a thought that she covered the knife blade with the duct tape while it was in her purse/backpack. I am pretty sure the duct tape had something to do with the crime because its not commonly found in a bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l