jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, you're voicing some of my thoughts that maybe we are believing it Jodi's way, and that's not the real story. Jodi enjoyed premeditating intricate ways to go undetected. She was probably so full of herself feeling clever. I could see her having, like I said before, a hidden part to the premeditation.

I don't know about the tricky camera stuff she may have done, or why she would choose to leave it - if it was some hidden part of her premeditation. I just know that when I look at the nude pics they do not look like intimate sex. They aren't together in those pics - why is that?

Shower doors are hard to explain because if he was being held at gun point, then why would she be controlling the door like that.

Sometimes I wonder if JM and Flores know they didn't have sex, but decided to try it the way she set it up to look.

BBM

Some things are just too hard or impossible to prove. I don't think this point would add much to their case and they probably realize it will just bog the jury down with unnecessary details. jmo

welcome_zps571085d6.gif
to all the new members... glad you came on board!!!!

This is also how closed captioning is created on the fly; e.g., live programming.

Yes I know. ;-D It amuses me to see when they make the mistakes and what appears to be goobledygook shows up. I used to know how to read it. It's been 10 yrs since that class so most of what I learned is gone now.

I didn't follow that case. I read a bit about it, but can't recall if she took the stand. Did she?

She took the stand and was arrogant rude at times and at times refused to answer! From what I've read.

OMGosh, the show on ID right now reminds me so much of Arias, except instead of killing the man she was drawn to, she killed his wife and new baby.
Travis' Mimi, and any other girl he even looked at are blessed to be alive.

I didn't follow that case. I read a bit about it, but can't recall if she took the stand. Did she?

Yes...she did...I am new here and not sure about posting links to newspaper articles but I will learn the rules ...she used the battered wife defense...

My belief is that it wasn't one big thing but a series of escalating things. I was reviewing one of the 48 Hours-related videos wherein friends of Travis' stated that initially they had really liked Jodi. She was quiet, shy, and very nice. They asked Travis, "Is she really that nice?" and he said "Yes," like, "isn't it amazing?"

She went from a serious girlfriend whom his friends thought he would marry to a tire-slashing stalker letting herself into his home uninvited to a savage killer. I cannot fathom why he let her into his home when she showed up that day, (at 4am!)

I may be one of the few hold-outs. I don't believe she entered the house at 4AM - she could have checked later to see what Travis was watching. I think the next computer activity (that someone actually touched keys to enter something) was at nearly 5PM on the 4th.
Because she told us she arrived at 4AM is only one of the reasons I believe it to be false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious Me
Well said, all of it. I can tell you've been thinking about this case a lot. Me, too. I am relieved to hear you are still doubting the sex that day. He was blocking her from his life. Travis was mad in that text and I doubt he just let her in again. He had lost all trust in her.

I'm having a difficult time believing she got there in the middle of the night and he let her get into bed with him to sleep. IMO, her premeditated plan has a hidden part to it. Mainly, did Travis even know she was there, and if so, did he let her stay willingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamille
Is it possible that Travis was on the computer early in the morning and she was peeping in the window which is how she know this? Maybe she didn't come in at that time because of the roomates? Waited until after they left to sneak in the house? Did they see her car?

And if he was up that late, which it appears from the calls on the previous evenings he was known to do, is it possible that he went to bed at some point and was still sleeping around 1:40 in the afternoon. It was really hot that day. Could he have just laid on top of the bed naked because of the heat? Air conditioning doesn't work that well on the top floor of two story houses.

Is there a time stamp for the braid picture? That is the only one that looks like it might have been taken by someone else.

So it's possible that she woke him up around that time and there was no sex?

The only thing that is strange is that it appears the shower door is open in all the shower pictures. He would not have done that if he thought he was alone. So I'm really unsure about those pics and how they came about.

Regarding the pics, didn't JA say that either she or Travis had deleted some before the shower pics? Wouldn't the shower pics have overwritten those on the memory card before they were deleted? I'm not familiar with this but it would seem difficult to retrieve two sets of pics deleted from the same memory card at different times? I noticed JM was really questioning her about who deleted the pics and when. Do you think he knows this and that it's impossible for him to have deleted pics before the shower pics were taken?

MOO

See, you're voicing some of my thoughts that maybe we are believing it Jodi's way, and that's not the real story. Jodi enjoyed premeditating intricate ways to go undetected. She was probably so full of herself feeling clever. I could see her having, like I said before, a hidden part to the premeditation.

I don't know about the tricky camera stuff she may have done, or why she would choose to leave it - if it was some hidden part of her premeditation. I just know that when I look at the nude pics they do not look like intimate sex. They aren't together in those pics - why is that?

Shower doors are hard to explain because if he was being held at gun point, then why would she be controlling the door like that.

Sometimes I wonder if JM and Flores know they didn't have sex, but decided to try it the way she set it up to look.

Has anyone else noticed in some of the shower pics, there are water drops on the camera lens? She would have to be closer than 2 feet, and why would he LET her get his camera wet if he had free will at that moment?

she called the investigators, wanted to know what happened...she is brazen. I still can't imagine that kind of gall...

Does anyone know if the trial will be on HLN tomorrow? If so what time? I'm on the east coast so I'm gonna be joooonsing till 3:00pm unless i can get a live feed online.

Why pose for photos you hope no one will ever see? Remember she did NOT want those pictures to survive.

I agree. I'm not sure it makes sense for her to pose for pictures if you fully believe it was her intention to delete them/not have them seen by anyone (which I believe is the case).

It could be that, as others have stated, her intention was to give Travis 'one more chance' to take her to Cancun. These could have been taken before she was certain that he was essentially finished with her. In this scenario they have either engaged in some sort of intimate behavior or she has taken the picture with a timer in order to show him 'what she can give him', for lack of better phrasing.

I am torn- I feel that the possibility of bishop involvement/the text messages sent by Travis make a sexual encounter seem unlikely. However, I also believe that its entirely possible that they did engage in some form intimate behavior, and the photos help to support that for me. I truly am not sure.

Does anyone know if the trial will be on HLN tomorrow? If so what time? I'm on the east coast so I'm gonna be joooonsing till 3:00pm unless i can get a live feed online.

1030am... so California time 930am

A rule, or a practice? If you've seen a rule can you link it? Thanks :)

I know that the re-direct in Arizona is to be done by the attorney who originally called the witness.

"After cross-examination, the attorney who originally called the witness may ask additional questions of the witness to clarify something touched on in the cross-examination. This is redirect examination. The judge may allow an opportunity for the opposing attorney to recross examine."

http://www.azcourts.gov/guidetoazcourts/HowaCaseMovesThroughtheCourtSystem.aspx

Yes I know. ;-D It amuses me to see when they make the mistakes and what appears to be goobledygook shows up. I used to know how to read it. It's been 10 yrs since that class so most of what I learned is gone now.

Yes; sometimes hilarious.

But when it does happen -- and it does frequently -- you can see that it usually goes back to phonetic representations.

Or would that be misrepresentations?

Which takes us back on topic to JA once again.

:floorlaugh:
she called the investigators, wanted to know what happened...she is brazen. I still can't imagine that kind of gall...
Brazen is a good word. Or perhaps Balsy. I wish they would have played her a bit more at the beginning of the investigation, to see if she would get even more brazen if she felt safe.

Her showing up at the memorial is one thing, she would need to do that to look innocent, but approaching Mimi is where you see jer need to enjoy the havoc she created. No one would care or notice if she keept to herself and didn't mingle. It wasn't about her for crying out loud, it was about Travis.

I think if they had let her believe she was not a suspect longer she would have tried to really play the grieving widow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member