jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, I just saw her "crazy" eyes, when she took that last drink of water.

Okay, I get it. JA couldn't tell Travis no because then he wouldn't want to see her any more. Not that he would be abusive. He would have ended it. And she couldn't have that! :notgood:

You hit the nail on the head.......IMO

Did she just say she doesn't remember that far back ??? Regarding Bobby??

Was it KY yours mine and ours?
What KY
The KY you used?
Used when?
WHen you boom chik a woww wowwed?
I did not boom.

I'm not transcribing as I have to go get the kids and pretend I am normal and not howling with laughter over the medical photos.

Oh, now Jodi is going to pretend to "take responsibility" for staying in an unhealthy relationship.

So, when she had anal with Travis she felt like a prostitute. When she had anal with anyone else, she didn't.

:waiting:

Jodi's ex lovers

I am feeling so LEFT OUT, I think that is a good thing though!

For some reason she's copping to more of the responsibility in the sexual relationship now.

Yes she spoke to Mimi about Cancun at the memorial but she portrayed it as if Mimi told her for the first time she was to be Travis' travelling companion for that trip .. she knew he was going to Cancun I am not sure if she knew Mimi was to accompany him .. my thinking is she found out the day she killed him, but I could be wrong.

Thank you! That's where I was going with my question... Yes, she knew about the trip BUT only found out he was taking Mimi June 4... Like maybe he got in the shower and she did her usual phone snooping... confronted him about it and didn't get the response she wanted so .. SNAP.? I've always sort of thought that's what may have happened.

So you enjoyed it during but afterwards you felt bad. Makes no sense.

Call me crazy - but I think she is giving into Juan. Not because he is winning but because I think Nurmi told her to stop arguing with him and let him fix all this mess on re-direct and with the expert witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie