jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her attitude does say a lot. The sad part is her exploitation of DV victims for her defense. For example, you can be a domestic violence victim and have enjoyed some of or all of the sex and shouldn't be condemned for it. Some who commit DV can be very charming and beloved, but the problem is the entirety of Jodi's story simply doesn't add up. I know some won't but I hope most DV victims understand that they are not on trial and Jodi is simply an exploitative liar with no limit to how low she will go.
Here's my biggest issue...

Some DV victim will essentially be on trial - some day, somewhere - because of the likes of Jodi. Every single person who claims abuse that wasn't actually abused make it that much harder on every real victim.

I've seen it in action. In my case, where the abuse was predominately emotional, I was viewed as a spiteful spouse until my ex was arrested for rape. Then the family court thought I might just be telling the truth.

Since then, in volunteering, I've seen the same story play out time and time again - and not all those survivors have been near so lucky. (I'm in another country and my ex is court-ordered ONLY to write to our kiddos. I have final say if I turn over the letters due to repeated verbal abuse and manipulation.)

It makes me hate her all the more. Every single day.

How odd, she didn't seem to have any problems on direct, if she had no lunch. :gavel:

Oh, and she was gearing up to claim a migraine earlier in the day when she was rubbing her temples. And...if her migraines are anything like mine, she wouldn't be able to stand the light in the courtroom. My migraines require me to stay in bed in the dark.

If she doesn't show tomorrow I don't think she'll get any sympathy from the jury despite the claimed circumstances.

This isn't going to be popular, but I do agree that she should get a sandwich or something each day. Nurmi made it sound like she hasn't had any lunch for the whole trial.

But, why bring it up this late in the trial?

That's my question also. Today is the 21(?)st. day of trial. TODAY it becomes a problem that needed to be addressed?! On the DOGGONE TWENTY FIRST DAY OF TRIAL?!

According to the article quoted above, Sherriff Joe doesn't allow it, they eat at 4 in the morning and nothing until they get back around 6 p.m. I'm thinking with as stict as Joe is if she is late she doesn't get to eat at all.

There really is something wrong with that.

Ok well they should feed her properly. Breakfast and if they don't send lunch, her team should be allowed to get her lunch.

This makes it sound like they eat on their own and they don't talk with her during that lunch hour about the case.

LOL
Interesting choice of final words from Nurmi
"As long as we can make 4:30 a drop dead ending time". Are you kidding me ???
LOL

Excuse . . .I am not caught up reading here but didn't we hear this same complaint during the baby Gabriel case? . . . . Sheriff Arpio (sic?) told the defendant she could save some of her "brunch" to eat later @ lunch time if she wanted ? . . . .

And... don't migraines make you THROW UP your lunch?

:waitasec:

yep - if I can even look at food - usually the smell of makes me sick.
She does not have a migraine. She was way too animated and smiley just before recess.
Really? how can anyone believe this excuse?

Honestly I think Jodi was enjoying every minute of her sex sparring with JM. Maybe for a moment she felt like she was back at it with Travis (the sparring). Nurmi was mortified. I couldn't believe I was hearing what I was, I can only imagine what he was hearing. She went totally off script. He had to shut it down so he manufactured some kind of medical episode. He just had to make it stop.

Oh He was upset glarring (IHMO) at her. Not JM but at Jodi. If look could kill Jodi would be the one 6 feet under.

She looked fine during all that questioning from Juan, which she was enjoying very much, and afterwards she was smiling. Why didn't she eat during the one hour and thirty minute lunch break ?

Forgive me as I am not sympathetic to this murderer, but, I do think it is kind of ridiculous that the court/jail/defense attorneys would not feed her lunch.

It really doesn't make sense.

I am not trying to defend JA but I get "ocular migraines" which for me are not much worse then a typical headache but I get vision disturbances with them. Not your typical migraine but that is the term, most people think of a migraine as must lay down and pull the shades but that isn't always the case.

This isn't going to be popular, but I do agree that she should get a sandwich or something each day. Nurmi made it sound like she hasn't had any lunch for the whole trial.

But, why bring it up this late in the trial?

I agree. They don't need ANY basis for appeals. Unfortunately there have been lots of lawsuits about inmate mistreatment (serious cases) in Sheriff Joe's jails. I don't want there to be ANY funny business that could cast a shadow on the conviction, when it comes.
:jail:

Seriously? How does that affect her testimony? Who has fainted from lack of lunch- raise your hands.

Ah....well I get very sick if I eat very early and then don't eat until much later in the day. The body DOES need continued nourishment, especially under such stressful conditions.

With that being said I don't believe for ONE INSTANCE that she has NEVER eaten lunch since this trial started. It does not make sense at all. I believe it's a tactic from the defense to try and get her more prepared or give her a good shaking or I don't know but I don't believe for one minute she has not had food.

I can't prove that she has not had lunches but it just does not seem logical that when everyone gets to eat, the defendant does not...that could open all kinds of issues. No, either her or her team is janking everyone's chain.

Oh just pop open a can of ken-l-ration and feed the poor girl!

She thinks she's so cute talking dirty to Juan, letting slip the word that rhymes with wizz. She's classless, uncouth, rude and socially
Hi, she's not only what you mentioned a lot more but if I wrote them I'd be walking out door no. one.:eek:hwow:

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member