jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #57 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like in prison there is no bacon, eggs, hash browns, French toast? Bagels?

Just bread & a bag of peanut butter? Gruel for dinner?

Damn... Crappy mattress, poor thread count sheets, no downy fabric softener, crappy plastic shoes... No duvets, shams, dust ruffles...same clothes everyday...

I'd rather die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And oddly, living in NJ doesn't phase you? :waitasec:

I think I might have to skip re-direct. Seriously.

The thought of listening to Mr. Nurmi drone on again is not appealing, so I might be relieved I am working! :floorlaugh:

Besides that, Jodi is wearing me down - she is completely exhausting to listen to. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ok who made the comment about her Right eye?

Linda7NJ ?

I agree something is going on there.
It was REALLY aimed more inward today.

I have a lazy eye and when I am tired, it turns inward and is very noticeable.
I thought JA looked tired today.

Ok...So the word P@NES embarrasses you and makes you shy? Right? Yes, glance to the right then head down, yes it does. And what about J$ZZ? That doesn't? "it does" (monochromatic drone here) What, does? What do you mean? Does the word J$zz embarrass you? I don't know what you mean? Does j$zz embarrass you? Do you mean sexually?...

Will someone PM me the referenced meaning of "P@NES"? I can't solve the puzzle.

But I've been to "jazz" clubs, thanks.

... and that faint micro smile is being aimed at one of the jury when they seat. Which one is it? I place my bet on a male.

Is this a migraine or malingering, Nurmi?

She may be aiming a smile towards someone on the jury, but they aren't buying what she's selling. MOO

I've not seen any juror give a look or respond to her in any way.

I think it's a different situation when a pre-trial detainee is actually in trial. It is very taxing and I think proper nutrition is important, irrespective of the jail's policies the rest of the time.

After all we want Jodi at her best -- we want her to be convicted fairly and righteously, without any excuses for getting brain scrambled due to insufficient nutrition.

Maybe she wants more food so that she can make herself barf on the stand and say that mean ol' JM stressed her out to the point where she vomited.

Jodi's photography skills are mediocre. I think it'd be good to point that out to her.

She took so few pics of Travis alone, seemed to always take them together, and then that last day she took lots of pics without her in them. No pics of them together except her foot in the dragging pic. I don't get it. Why?

The shower pics, however, are not just bad photography. No, she had a hidden agenda and a camera. She took those pics as either a ploy to get him where he'd be off guard or maybe he didn't know she had come back and hid to take them.

Jodi is so twisted sneaky that I can't think like her. Still haven't heard anything about her own camera she took into his house and left with pics on it, but I bet she has other pics.

Oh, that's a really great point! Maybe not for the prosecution, but it certainly makes you wonder even more.

If JA is allowed to live, it is very likely that she will harass Travis' family from her cell. (Remember that she sent his grandma 20 irises and the family an 18 page letter.)

I am not usually for the death penalty, but with evil monsters like Jodi that will continue to harass the family, I think she should die. Jodi must be permanently prevented from continuing to torture them.

I appreciate your concern and share it. But laws can be passed to deal with harassment. In my view, the d.p. is either wrong or it isn't; I realize many do not agree.

IMO Travis was not aware Jodi was photographing him.

They had their sexcapade, he asked her to leave because he had to shower to go out.

She followed him in the bathroom fully armed and confronted him with the "We will die together, here now ..."

He said she was crazy, tried to run out and she got him in less than 2 minutes.

She got him in the shower under the pretense of taking the pictures. She expected him to die in the shower and have all the evidence flow down the drain, but it didn't go like she planned. My opinion.

I ... well, I ?? I don't want to hurt anyone's marriage. John Mark Russel, Marie Alice Romano, Jake Andrew Solista, Roberto Alfred Golara, Michelle Anna Hooper, Grace Bennet Cranster, Julie Alice Marcovich, Herb Ronald McDowell.

Oh wait I forgot one, Lance Gregory Richard III

DEAR Lawd, let none of our sons ,grandsons, brothers, Dads, cousins nor nephews ever come across the likes of this Jodi abbererration.. EVER! :please:

I am NOT, nor ever have been, a proponent of the death penalty. But I believe this person should be put to death. I can't believe my own ears and can barely watch the theatrics of this trial ... what a head-muck .... I have been glued to this trial for weeks. I almost think I want to shut off the TV and the computer (almost) .. maybe I will. I am sickened .... poor Travis and his family .... ugh!!!! Poor guy .. what a way to go!

She plays the game with him and probably does not know that she has this evil smirk on her face. The jury can see it. It's deliberate on her part so they will look at her. She likes to play the part of being a ditsy (blond) girl. It gets her attention. She has no clue that when she does this everyone can see what she is doing and I'm guessing this is why none of Travis' friends liked her. JM always, always makes his point in the end, like today about her lying to Det. Flores with no problem on her part. Flores was laid back and she had no problem with him scrambling her brain but still she lied.

I bet today every member of that jury thought at least once that it was a wonder that Travis didn't kill her. I can see even an easy going person losing their cool with her. jmo

Don't forget: This is a woman who fired her DT and wanted to represent herself. On that stand, she is acting not just like a witness, but as her own attorney. Jodi Arias wants to prove to the world just how smart she is. She uses legal terms like "compound question" and banters back and forth about word meanings and definitions because she wants to PROVE she's smarter than Juan Martinez. Her arrogance demands it. He is the only male who has ever challenged her and not been taken in by her antics.

Jodi is a high school dropout. (No knock against that. My dad dropped out in 11th grade, joined the Navy and is STILL the smartest man I know.) Jodi wants to be seen as educated, sophisticated and intelligent. She helped Travis with editing/typing his book. She wanted CREDIT, not just because of the other woman who received accolades from him. She NEEDED that validation that she was his intellectual equal.

Today, when Juan Martinez began having the court reporter read back the questions, her demeanor changed. Her shoulders slumped. Her jaw set. He wasn't playing ball anymore. And having her read to like a child wasn't serving it's purpose. She QUICKLY began to understand the questions better.

It's not fun when you have to start playing catch all by yourself. He did what he needed to do to show her as an aggressive, combative woman who would stand her ground against him - a man she COMPARED to Travis Alexander. Juan Martinez knows EXACTLY what he is doing. :twocents:

I'm just coming on board since the lunch break, and I gather from a quick review that there was some incident this afternoon where Jodi complained about not getting enough to eat.

I'm going to watch the youtube recordings from the afternoon shortly, but can someone fill me in with Cliff's Notes on the lunch issue? Did she pass out or feel weak on the stand, or refuse to come back to court till she ate? What happened, in a sentence or 2?

Thanks in advance!!

Correct, but Travis kept coming back for more and he paid with his life.

It was Jodi who kept coming back for more and she will pay for it with her life.

Travis liked the sex. That's it. That's all. She introduced it to him and threw herself at him. It's obvious. He never stood a chance with that nutjob.

I have no doubts about it all. Someone could provide her with food. If it's this strick she has a 2600 calorie diet to choose from to bring something along with her to court (Elizabeth Johnson did) or buy food at the jail if she has money in her account. She could easily have food unless they are trying to point fingers towards prison care in AZ.

I always imagined Casey A eating leftovers from her defense team or they smuggled food to her. It was stated many times how CA had to go back to the cell at the court and she ate the food from there.

2600 calorie diet is a lot. imo to sit in court & sleep at jail. Mentally staining, I still think it's a lot.

I wondered about that as well. I know she has an account so what is preventing her from bringing food with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717