jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it.... JA getting it handed to her by her own words and recordings... She still lies on stand even when she knows there are are the recordings and transcripts o'plenty!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

arrggg get the coughing person out of the court room please!!

I'm sorry but I'm one of those women.

No need to worry about crying on the stand. When there has been a tear (and she works very hard to have one come out), it's been all about HER, not Travis. JA only cries for herself.

:twocents:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I am so glad Travis can speak from the grave in that recording to defend himself. I am disgusted she is throwing him under the bus to this day.

I am soooo glad she made this tape though.......it will bite her in the *advertiser censored* 10,000 times over

use headphones/earbuds. you can even use your bluetooth headset.

Do any of the feeds have closed captioning on all of the testimony? I would love to be able to open my office door and pop out my ear buds.

I guess she wont be needing lunch after all, she must be stuffed already from eating her own words this morning

I'm sorry but I'm one of those women.

lolol if you think Juan is a bully then you haven't been around enough real bullies. She is the one making things hard so hardball tactics get used

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Notice JA isn't hiding her face in shame like she did when Nurmi played this?

OMG - is this the time where she said she "HATED" waking up and having him giving her oral? Doesn't seem so in this convo. LIAR!

in sessions just say the p word, u know the word for vjayjay?omg lol

so now we have a stolen phone...

let me play the recording again for you ma'am...

and again...

and again...

and again...

Every time he does it you know there's a little Juan inside of him going :rocker:!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog