jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's complexion is really getting bad. Maybe by the end of the trial she will be one big open, oozing canker sore.

I noticed this also. I think she is much more stressed than she is showing. Maybe she will break.

OOOO he just called her out on the tie to the tree claim .. she said she felt degraded and controlled.. now she agrees it was just fantacy

Some folks are saying Juan needs to move on past the sex testimony. But this is what she loves. She is all smug and smirking and smiling. Juan wants the jury to see this so they KNOW beyond doubt that she was leading Travis. Juan is masterful. He knows her and he has her on a roll.

She needs to work up a migraine real quick to stop this freight train. Her demeanor, not to mention her potty mouth, is appalling. I wonder if Jaun had to practice belting out all the sex talk - how embarassing!

Juan the GREAT!!! He just blew her WHOLE STORY of Travis being the DEVIANT to it actually being JODI the *advertiser censored* being the one that is the SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!! It was't Travis, it was her the entire time! He sounds like he was pretty much a sexual virgin when he met her and it is HER that has turned him on to all this nonsense. Of course this sex stuff isn't anything ne, tons of couples around the world roleplay and such but she has made him out to be such the creep when it is actually HER! I hope the jury took that too!

For some reason i cant stop :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: through this testimony. Good thing i am not in the courtroom!

Yes - yay, Juan!! It was all just fantasy, right?? She was never bullied by him sexually. Never scared of what he might do. :rocker:

JM is doing really well today ... he's clearing up a lot of her BS. She's having trouble keeping herself together tho, she keeps slipping into herself and she is starting to look seriously crazy and scary.

Her upcoming ' Domestic Abuse Expert' must be chitting bricks right now.

I don't think at all she is enjoying this. She might have that mona lisa smile, but look at her eyes. She would like another knife to go after JM

When he handed her the text messages she broke into a huge grin and almost giggled.

She admitted to butchering a man and there are women who feel sorry for her because the prosecutor is "mean"

I think I might vomit.

Same here. When someone figures out the logic in this, please let me know. I won't hold my breath.

Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member