jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These talking heads are so ignorant sometimes -- they don't seem to understand that premeditation is something that the state has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

The circumstances that point to premeditation cannot just be left to chance - Juan would be negligent if he just assumed "well, the jury already knows she's lying, so I don't need to prove every single lie".

Beyond a reasonable doubt means you put in every single bit of evidence you have to make your point, and you never make an assumption that a jury will automatically disregard her lies and come to the right conclusion without explicit, detailed proof.

You make me feel better!!

Thanks! :seeya:

Juan m is doing great! The talking heads should know better! This is not an episode of Law and Order. Gee what's their attention span? 5 minutes. They don't like how long it's taking, blame the defense. He is speaking for Travis... So whateva

These talking heads are so ignorant sometimes -- they don't seem to understand that premeditation is something that the state has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

The circumstances that point to premeditation cannot just be left to chance - Juan would be negligent if he just assumed "well, the jury already knows she's lying, so I don't need to prove every single lie".

Beyond a reasonable doubt means you put in every single bit of evidence you have to make your point, and you never make an assumption that a jury will automatically disregard her lies and come to the right conclusion without explicit, detailed proof.

I thought I heard Joey Jackson say that, but I was in the kitchen pour myself a glass of wine. :blushing:

But hasn't JJ been really pro-JM up until today? :waitasec:

I don't get to watch all day, just after 3:30 CST.....:(

O/T I'm glad those car thieves who led police on high speed chase are now complying with police officers' commands.

Not caught up . . . but just gotta say . . .
she can't say Va-J-J or bung-hole-io but yesterday she said ji$$?

am distracted by this footage of stolen Honda in Phoenix . . . slide down the hill . . a female nd 2 males ? . . . 2 females - 4 suspects . . .

one person out of the car . . .. then huddle together . . . . . sorry OT

After sitting through 5 hours of listening to JA, I DESERVE a cocktail...heck, a DOUBLE! See y'all tomorrow.

Post of the day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SallyField.jpg

You love me. You really love me.

:loveyou: :heartluv: :heartbeat: :luv: :heart: :bateyes:

I love how Juan corners her, locks her in ( takes a long time as she refuses to commit to an answer) and then BLOWS her out of the water

KERPOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so on to the murder tomorrow,i predict lots of crocodile tears, "i dont recall/remember" and juan backing her in to a corner.

i want to see her snap,get angry or something.

the bondage ropes were "taught" , but noose was loose. Only those who have done this will understand perhaps :blush:

Umm a taut rope will not be loose to allow your hands to just slip out...

So much of this case has whizzed by me in a blur, as I haven't paid too close attention until recently,but one thing that did not escape me is this...

On direct she was asked if she remembered dragging the body down the hall. And she said no. And then she was asked if she remembered putting his body in the shower, and she said no.

And today, Juan Martinez The Great said "And you took a shower in the same place where you put his body after you killed him, right?"

And she said ... "Yes"

hello??? is this thing on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members