jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone here follow the Conrad Murray trial? Prosecutor David Walgren was the most organized, thorough and unemotional prosecutor I have ever seen. He wasn't interrupted with objections from the defense and there were less than a handful of sidebars (if that many).

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...a-david-walgren-bringing-sexy-back-courtroom/

I don't remember if it was you who mentioned DW a few dozen threads back but that may have been when I first felt a kinship towards you (if it was you). He was also the best prosecutor I've ever seen hands down. What he did in that trial should be used in law schools all over the country- for prosecutors and defense attorneys. I DVR'ed parts of that trial to rewatch what he did and was in amazement. The refrain in closing, "Poor Conrad Murray". I cried when that DVR broke.

He's a Judge now, you know.

Did you remember to make me a gigantic margarita today, though!?! :waitasec:

I cannot. Kids are home from school today so I had toturn the computer over to them (where I watch via stream) I am watching on my iPhone attached to a little speaker, holed up in my room drinking coffee and knitting.!

JVM just said on HLN that Jodi had to be embarrassed having to sit in court listening to those phone sex calls being played right there in front of her mother.

Wonder which Jodi she's talking about? (j/k)

The irony is a few short minutes latter Vinnie asked her to fill in the blank on his twitter question:
" The more i hear jodi arias talk, the more I _____"

Her answer was: "realize she is into it. into the sex."

She talks out of both sides of her mouth!

I wondered what any of you thought about the upside down license plate? I think she stole one off another car in another state and when she put the orginal one back on she put it on wrong.

Sorry I missed that entirely, he gave testimony in court over the phone?
Thank you so much! The other night I actually lost sleep trying to recount this and I had seen it posted but couldn't remember it! You answered what I couldn't recall.

targetted advertising or?????? image removed as it was an entire screen capture size

It is an ad for COX communications on the JA trial live feed/

Hi Guy's,

This thread is on fire. By the time I had written a reply on the last thread it was CLOSED!

Haven't been here in a while, but I knew this would be the place to come for some great insights.

Had to stop watching the "Jodi Arias Show" . I thought a shower a day was sufficient to feel clean, but after that "Sex Tape" 3 showers a day wasn't enough to get the EEWWW off. So I threw in the Towel , so to speak, my water bill was killing me.

How that tape was admissible is beyond me. I would think it was a private tape between 2 consenting adults (at least I hope Travis knew). To think that his parents and the WORLD had to listen to that when their son was not there to defend himself--along with the George Anthony Pedophili defense....it is beyond my scope of understanding.

God I thought Casey Anthony was a Genetic Mutant, but now we have a Jodi Arias Creature---Is our future safe if these are some of the for-bearers of the next generation ?(((((((shudder)))))))).

Keep up the good work WS----you are stronger than me.

Hope you are all doing well and Best Wishes,
RUK

aren't you the multi-tasker---putting some of us to shame! :blushing: i did shower--and let the dog outside
I am hearing lawn equipment outside--kinda early if you ask me--its just February in Seattle----

By no means. Every other day I've been a total neglectarino! Activity today is shocking!!!

Mrs G, dont 4get, jvm is a daughter of a dancer lol

eta , good people, I must pick up my son from school..but I can assure oyu, I will be back quickly, to play catch up...you guys are wonderful to keep me in the loop...

hope I dont get a ticket lol w/ my lead foot, and let me check to make sure my license plate isnt upside down lol

you should be fine as long as you aren't in a red car and stick to the highway, cause, you know, police aren't there.

I can't watch her show anymore. I don't know why it is impossible for her to speak in a normal tone, she always has to yell. Lately she's had two very shrill female lawyers on there. And don't get me started on the blonde male defense lawyer.

She reminds me of the SNL skit with Will Ferrell (I think) with THE VOICE IMMODULATION SYNDROME. :floorlaugh:

I am awesome! As soon as court recessed I ran out and shovelled snow, then I came in, dismantled the dishwasher, cleaned the crap away from the drain that was preventing the dirty water from flowing out and leaving the dishes grungy, threw some fixin's on the table so the kids can fix their own lunch, grabbed a cup of coffee and here I am, ready for action!!!

:yourock:

Im sure others feel that way but for me.....I havent been stressed since Juan began his cross. I was stressed having to listen to Jodi/Nurmi drone on for days on end. I truly thought it would never end but these past three days have gone by quickly and leaving me impatiently waiting for the next day of Juan's cross.

But then I think Juan Martinez is the best Prosecutor I have ever seen so it has been a priviledge to see him in action.

IMO

Juan is doing an amazing job. its JA and her answers etc that were stressing me out to the point i wanted to smack my head off the wall :what:

i am looking forward to hearing "we the jury find jodi ann arias guilty of murder in the first degree" :jail:

What the heck is INsession? What station is it on? I watch HLN, they air the trial, with horrid commercials, and once in awhile I can catch some of that on a lunch break. The same people everyone was saying were fired from Insession are on HLN - Jean Casares and Beth Karas.

Is it different?

Also, it is fascinating to hear how jodi has been squirming, trying vainly to morph, without the requisite feedback, into someone to be believed.

As a psychopath (IMO), she lacks the ability to understand how normal people behave and react because she lacks empathy. So, she does what psychopaths do and mirrors the behavior of those she is with, or adjusts her behavior based on their responses to her.

I remember hearing how jodi was shy and quiet in large groups. That's likely because she didn;t know who to mirror in such a group.

But she can't stay quiet now. Now, she has to engage with JM, while doing what her attorneys have advised her to do, while trying to gauge the reactions and mirror 18 stone faced jurors. She can't do it. So she morphs, and morphs and morphs, desperately trying to figure out who to be so she can mask the utter emptiness of her soul.

Bizarre and fascinating and super creepy.

BTW, thanks katydid for the info about her nasty text to Travis, in which she showed the school girl fantasy was her own. I wish I could watch much more!!!!!!

In Session is on TruTV (formerly Court TV). At 2:00 PM Central time they switch over to HLN.

For the person on the previous post, Bobby is not on the defense witness list, but Matt McCartney is.

Interesting. Another one who'll be thrown under the bus by ja.

So far so good. Since I posted that I wasn't going to watch I haven't caved yet and that was 45 minutes ago. I'm feeling positive!! :great:

There's so much more perspective and insight here on WS than there is on those shows and I prefer interacting with everyone in conversation here instead of yelling at my TV. Also JVM is inevitably going to drive me to drink.

There really is. I watch TH shows to see the guests. I ignore the hosts for the most part. Helps keep me somewhat sane. :)

Im sure others feel that way but for me.....I havent been stressed since Juan began his cross. I was stressed having to listen to Jodi/Nurmi drone on for days on end. I truly thought it would never end but these past three days have gone by quickly and leaving me impatiently waiting for the next day of Juan's cross.

But then I think Juan Martinez is the best Prosecutor I have ever seen so it has been a priviledge to see him in action.

IMO

The cross doesn't stress me out. ja's constant spinning does tho'. I think of how she must have drained the energy out of poor Travis. No wonder he tried to end things with her. MOO

I like Juan, and think he's doing a good job of keeping ja off her linear track.
She even said JM was talking in circles, and it was obvious she didn't like it.

JM doesn't seem as loud and agressive in the courtroom as on TV. But when Nurmi objects it is louder, to me.

I wondered what any of you thought about the upside down license plate? I think she stole one off another car in another state and when she put the orginal one back on she put it on wrong.

I have been wondering that as well...I don't see the connection.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere in the threads until now? MM gave testimony over the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member