jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I don't remember having a memory problem but if you say I did and my phone record reflect it, then my whole life could be missing memories? What was the question? Oh my memory, yes, I have one? Is that what you asked?

Ok, sometimes, I have a memory and then I don't? Me? my name? crap I don't know, I um, it starts with an A... right?

More of the interview with the psychologist:

Interviewer: So, Dr. Daniele, this is a journal entry that she believed no one else would read. Does it show that she is actually lying about him enjoying and pleasuring himself to little boys when she writes about 'such a beautiful person on the inside'?

DS: Well, he is a beautiful person to her on the inside. The only thing that disturbed her was that he rejected her in a way that she could not tolerate. And secondly, look, they tried to build a textbook case for a batterer. When I say 'textbook,' they tried to portray Travis Alexander as the perfect batterer. Every point in the book they tried to hit, all of the criteria. You and I know, life is very colorful, it's not textbook. Textbook made it unbelievable.

Interviewer: Let me ask you this, Dr. Danielle. Could he have liked little boys like she testified to but she still feels he is 'beautiful inside.' Could that coincide with each other? Could that be truthful testimony?

DS: No, not in my opinion. Listen, one of the highlights of a batterer, in one third of the cases or less, batterers at times take interest in younger children. Sometimes they're also bisexual. And, this was the most unrealistic point they actually tried to hit in court. And it was the straw that broke the camel's back. It made it unbelievable.

A long term relationship is four years for Jodi Arias.

I've had car loans for the same length of time...

we've talked of nothing else other than gas cans right?

anddddddddddd im now getting stressed so much for my previous post

No, most of Arizona is desert, but they have gas stations. I've never needed to carry gas cans when I've driven there from California.

Yep knew it .. if it's remote here and we can still make it from town to town (just) it's got to be more populated there. What a silly lie.

How many conversations about borrowing people's gas cans has she had, particularly in or around late May of 2008? Why is that such a hard topic to remember?

i know i sound like a broken record, but this is absolutely the MOST exasperating person i've ever seen in my life. she's unbelievable---literally, but this parsing of words she does with each and every question is just beyond irritating.

Oh geeeez ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, most of Arizona is desert, but they have gas stations. I've never needed to carry gas cans when I've driven there from California.

That's right. There are small towns in the middle of nowhere that she could have stopped at. I've driven to Nevada and California and I've never had to have a gas can. There is always somewhere to stop.

How convenient that after her Ohhhh sooo important lunch she magically LOSES HER FRIGGIN MEMORY HUH? I bet her and her sorry attorneys had planned this ALL OUT! NURMI: "As soon as Juan starts talking about the trip and the murder start in with the Memory Issues OK?" Ummmm....OK. UGH!!!!

I've always wondered if the gas cans weren't possibly for setting the body/evidence/house on fire afterwards more than to avoid tanking up.

I have wondered that myself. I wonder if/how Martinez is going to show premeditation with the gas cans. If JA had set the body/house on fire IMO, premeditation would be a slam dunk.

Here we go again.... everyone lies except for her.... I'm lying right now... and I'm not really saying anything factual... Who else is lying here?

OMG I want to <mod snip> this farking liar!...Answer the farking question with yes or no!
:pullhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member