jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo...what non progressive state did she drive through that had no gas stations?

Wouldn't these convenience stores have her on VIDEO pumping all this gas? Couldn't they have obtained these videos for trial? Seems to me they would have obtained these as they are CRITICAL to the case for premeditation???

Gas is more expensive in Ca. Especially in metro areas aka Pasadena.

:viking: go Juan!!!!!!!!!! This is so freaking awesome!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow will be murderer day-- guarantee! !!!!!!!!!!!:jumping::jumping::jumping:

They have gas in CA right?

:floorlaugh:

Gitana, he is illustrating the fact that she wanted to have lots of gas onhand so that as she neared AZ and the scene of her anticipated crime, she would not have to stop and risk being remembered getting gas (I think) Goes to premeditation.

and, why would she borrow gas cans if she wanted to keep it quiet about having extra gas on board? Why not just go buy them and throw away the receipt?

Curious, she has obviously made the trip from california to mesa many times. I'm wondering if on those trips she brought along gas cans for fear of running out of gas?

In Session ‏@InSession
Martinez asks Arias about her ex-boyfriend's testimony. #JodiArias: During other people’s testimony sometimes my mind wonders.

She was planning to head through Arizona and she was concerned that there would not be enough gas stations where, in Utah?

How on earth could she have run out of gas .. didn't happen.

I was out of the room so I didn't hear it but several people say they heard it so I guess he did.

lol, he did! It was such a disrespectful thing to say to her, it was great!

tell us JA, why credit for one gas purchase and cash for the next one minutes later? Is it because you didn't want a credit card record of the gas gong into all those cans??

Now why wouldn't you want a record of the extra gas purchase?

hmmmm

She'll just counter that why would she save the receipts if she was trying not to be traced (which she already said).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela