jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T I'm glad those car thieves who led police on high speed chase are now complying with police officers' commands.

I'm glad they didn't come out shooting some assault weapon. There won't be a grieving family of a murdered officer tonight. :)

At least not in this incident.

Even though I get a bit irked when I know that JM has made a point , but continues to hammer JA....today was totally worth it! JM is nailing her left and right, forward and backward. Apparently he has eyes in the back of his head. Betcha JA didn't expect that. She is so afraid of his questions because she knows he is going to impeach her at every turn. This is awesome stuff!!

ITA! The past few days I thought there were times he could drop an issue but today I think he was perfect. The lies he tried to prove today go directly with her premeditation of Travis's murder.

I thought I heard Joey Jackson say that, but I was in the kitchen pour myself a glass of wine. :blushing:

But hasn't JJ been really pro-JM up until today? :waitasec:

I don't get to watch all day, just after 3:30 CST.....:(

Yes, Joey and Ryan both have been very pro-Juan ...until today. Now all of a sudden both of them are criticizing him and second guessing him. They're wrong, IMO

Juan put Jodi in the shower (that she put his dead body in, mind you) knowing Travis would shower shortly thereafter giving her the perfect opportunity to stow a knife while Travis was preoccupied. So frightening.

BBM

I still think the duck tape found on the floor in the laundry room had to do with ja hiding the knife somewhere.

Would it be wrong for me to wish that NO ONE mentions the THs on tv tonight? I do not really care what they have to say as I saw the trial today and I know what I saw. JM rocks

Well the during the murder photos were deleted to, IIRC, so who deleted those? She's caught.

respectfully snipped :)

I hadn't thought of that! Will she admit she deleted them or go foggy or still continue to claim Travis did although he was not capable at that time :(

the bondage ropes were "taught" , but noose was loose. Only those who have done this will understand perhaps :blush:

what i think he was trying to get at (probably wrong) was:

the rope was looped around the headboard and the nooses as she called them (ew how macabre) were loosly round her wrists. when she slipped her wrists out the rope would fall from the headboard and onto the floor behind the bed?
no rope was found there so no such rope ever exsisted

just my take

There go the analysts again.

Get in get out. Make your point. Jury getting bored. already know she's a liar. It's over doing it. Loosing jury.
Are these people for REAL???

Blah Blah Blah.

No tv for me tonight!

I invite ANY ONE of them to take Juan on in the next trial! I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Juan ROCKS! :rocker:

Does anyone know ( or think) that Jaun will recall the ME, to reiterate that the gun shot came last? I think this is an important issue. Am I wrong in that?

After this last session I'm absolutely positive that Juan Martinez is a GENIUS. He has her cornered, and she looks like a scared little cockroach. She doesn't remember the lies she told on direct exam. Juan is slowly going in the the kill. I love watching my man Juan in action!!

He knows her stories much better than she does, and it appears he even knows the lies she's told her "experts"--so he's already shut that down.

Juan is awesome.

Can her attorneys talk to her tonight and refresh her memory from direct when she gets back to jail or does she have to remember what she said to Nurmi. Hope and pray they can't do that. please please please.

Dr Drew finally has a clue.... And he had to steal it from someone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me: Ms. Arias, do you like bologna sandwiches?

JA: "Um ... it's yes and no, but mostly yes, sometimes no, partially no-yes, occasionally yo-nes, with a smidge nes-yo!"

Me: Ms. Arias, what are we talking about?

JA: I was answering your question.

:thud:

Now to keep your sanity mute HLN unless Beth Karas or OUR jurors are on. lol

Absolutely!

Sometimes I get more upset than listening to Arias.

She remembered every single minute detail of that day during direct!

Now she's got memory probs BEFORE the cold blooded murder she committed?

Ugh

What a change in demeanor over the course of the day! She was getting turned on reliving those texts & phone calls, combative over borrowing gas cans to "I'll admit to anything just make it stop."

"That's my stuff."

LOLOLOL

JA: I don't remember minor things...I REMEMBER MAJOR things...:great:*and then she tried to cover that with well I,I,I have problems remembering*

Yep, now she has "problems" with her memory, the other day she wouldn't classify them as "problems" maybe issue was more like it she said. :floorlaugh:

She loved the sex talk. She is joyful about her sexuality and considers it as flattery and doesn't mind it being told to the world. It is one way to corner a narcissist....reel them in with what they consider compliments.

what i think he was trying to get at (probably wrong) was:

the rope was looped around the headboard and the nooses as she called them (ew how macabre) were loosly round her wrists. when she slipped her wrists out the rope would fall from the headboard and onto the floor behind the bed?
no rope was found there so no such rope ever exsisted

just my take

That's what I took from it so if you're wrong, I'm wrong, too.

Umm a taut rope will not be loose to allow your hands to just slip out...

Well, to be fair, if you made a largish tied-off loop at either end, you could still make the rope taught by pulling while your wrists were in the loops (which she claimed she was doing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member